Page 104 of 171 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2556
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Finally we're not too far away from Immortal Hulk #22 preview!

I'm of course most curious about Rick. The covers for upcoming issues seem to show his eyes and mouth glowing with gamma energy but he's still in a kind of corpsy state. Sort of half-way resurrected like Banshee was in X-men recently.

Maybe he has abilities similar to the Fyres family?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm of course most curious about Rick. The covers for upcoming issues seem to show his eyes and mouth glowing with gamma energy but he's still in a kind of corpsy state. Sort of half-way resurrected like Banshee was in X-men recently.

Maybe he has abilities similar to the Fyres family?
    I see him more like a Half-Life type, maybe? Kind of a "Gamma Zombie" Rick. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    Could i ask one of you guys to do me a favor and ask all to unblock me on twitter https://twitter.com/NeroSub89

Apparently he blocked a bunch of people that follow some journalist(dont even know which journalist he is talking about), but i got caught in the chain block. I have never had anything but pleasurable talks with Al, this sucks...
    Same thing happened to me. I have no idea who I was following that triggered it.

Conflict escalation reaches fever pitch in this Immortal Hulk exclusive

"The Immortal Hulk is the best superhero comic on the stands, and in a rare instance of the market rewarding quality, the book has turned out to be a massive commercial success".

I love the way that the Abomination design has shifted from horror mask to some sort of biological mane/crown.

Just by opening the hands you go from a puppet to a (supposed) master or ruler.

Those scans look great. I really want to see Fortean in the Abomination "armor" battle against the Hulk. This is a very different take on the Abomination concept but I like it.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    I see him more like a Half-Life type, maybe? Kind of a "Gamma Zombie" Rick. LOL
    I loved the detail of the nose bleeding exactly after Fortean said he was in control. You're SO in control, Reginald!

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Immortal Hulk Vol. 6 spoilers. DO NOT REAVEAL UNLESS YOU WANNA BE SPOILED.

spoilers:
    The critically acclaimed series continues! With a new base of power at his command, the Immortal Hulk has decided to stop smashing the world and start changing it. First on his list? The evil Roxxon Corporation. But the company's CEO will not go down without a fight. Dario Agger survived the War of the Realms and will take whatever means necessary to stop the Immortal Hulk! Plus: What is the Hulk Generation? And a return to Monster Isle!
    end of spoilers

Didn't resist! And that sounds amazing! New direction, indeed!

Fantastic Member

As much as i am loving this series, and i LOVE THIS SERIES. I am kinda disappointed the next arc is about going after Roxxon and Dario, i mean we just dealt with some ******* humans in the form of Fortean and his Shadow Base and the next direction is to deal with more shitty humans and the Roxxon corporation? Some B-tier Thor villains? I was hoping we would deal more with heaven and hell concepts, fight some demonic entities. Having the Hulk fight shady business corporations just doesn't have the same weight to it as going after the lords of hell and stuff like that.
    Last edited by Subzero89; 08-02-2019 at 05:06 AM.

As much as i am loving this series, and i LOVE THIS SERIES. I am kinda disappointed the next arc is about going after Roxxon and Dario, i mean we just dealt with some ******* humans in the form of Fortean and his Shadow Base and the next direction is to deal with more shitty humans and the Roxxon corporation? Some B-tier Thor villains? I was hoping we would deal more with heaven and hell concepts, fight some demonic entities. Having the Hulk fight shady business corporations just doesn't have the same weight to it as going after the lords of hell and stuff like that.
    I know I stand guilty of jumping the gun at times, by not giving the creative teams a chance to tell the story, but I feel Al Ewing needs to be given the benefit of us knowing that he has a masterful plan. I'm not sure how issue 25 will end that will prompt the new direction, but I don't believe anything that he has added to the Hulk mythos will be taken away, nor do I feel it ever should (except Hulk eating people of course). As far as Dario Agger aka Minotaur is concerned, he has an origin story that could work well within the scope that Ewing has added to Marvel's Gamma Affected People. Maybe he has some good ideas to add to him. I've enjoyed how Greg Pak was using him in Weapon H before it was cancelled, but I haven't read him in the War of the Realms story yet.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    I know I stand guilty of jumping the gun at times, by not giving the creative teams a chance to tell the story, but I feel Al Ewing needs to be given the benefit of us knowing that he has a masterful plan. I'm not sure how issue 25 will end that will prompt the new direction, but I don't believe anything that he has added to the Hulk mythos will be taken away, nor do I feel it ever should (except Hulk eating people of course). As far as Dario Agger aka Minotaur is concerned, he has an origin story that could work well within the scope that Ewing has added to Marvel's Gamma Affected People. Maybe he has some good ideas to add to him. I've enjoyed how Greg Pak was using him in Weapon H before it was cancelled, but I haven't read him in the War of the Realms story yet.
    Yea i know Al is going to make it more interesting than if anyone else was doing it but still i just don't like the idea of going after a crappy human military complex with a Hulk like villain after we just finished dealing with a crappy human military complex with a Hulk like villain. It's too similar and i am honestly over it when it comes to Hulk going after humans and fighting their military, it's the Hulk just have him do something more interesting then fight fodder. 25 is going to be it's standalone issue, it will be an issue set in the future billions of years from now, so it wont have barring on whats going on right now. Dario didn't really do anything in the War of the Realms except appear in background oh and he has an embarrassing moment of getting pushed around by Jane Foster(in her regular human form), so not really looking forward to him much, even Thor one-shot him with his fists alone, it feels like we are downgrading from Fortean and Abomination.

Yea i know Al is going to make it more interesting than if anyone else was doing it but still i just don't like the idea of going after a crappy human military complex with a Hulk like villain after we just finished dealing with a crappy human military complex with a Hulk like villain. It's too similar and i am honestly over it when it comes to Hulk going after humans and fighting their military, it's the Hulk just have him do something more interesting then fight fodder. 25 is going to be it's standalone issue, it will be an issue set in the future billions of years from now, so it wont have barring on whats going on right now. Dario didn't really do anything in the War of the Realms except appear in background oh and he has an embarrassing moment of getting pushed around by Jane Foster(in her regular human form), so not really looking forward to him much, even Thor one-shot him with his fists alone, it feels like we are downgrading from Fortean and Abomination.
    While I'm with you on the whole Hulk vs. the military being overused, I don't feel we got the same feel of past stories at all with Al's take with Shadow Base. It has more of a mad scientists feel to it than military. As far as Dario Agger is concerned and he being the CEO of Roxxon, he has found himself involved in more than military type of situations. Considering at one point in the Weapon H book, he wanted to explore mystical realms and exploit them for their natural resources. So, there is no telling what a confrontation between he and Hulk will be about. Hopefully Marvel will one day learn to stop giving characters bad showings. Real threats to the good guys is what makes comics suspenseful.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being