Page 115 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2556

Anything not written by Ewing is non-canon as far as I’m concerned, (although I’ve never been one to give a **** about power levels considering how inconsistent they are). Annoyed at Hulk jobbing but it’s Slott so whatever.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan90 View Post
    Its cool man, Superman fights cosmic beings like world forger and Anti Monitor.

Hulk gets beaten up by Thing. Same thing. Cool story bro.
    Yea when he is massively amped, I mean Hulk has fought TOBA, Gamora with 5 Infinity stones, Devondra(a being that devours universes), Nyx(a being that almost destroyed an entire universe), etc...

Current Superman has been run over by a steamroller, struggled against a pterodactyl, struggled to stop an Indian elephant, got KO'd by Batman whistling, struggled to lift the JL watchtower together with WW, struggled to hold a bank vault door, stalemated Damage a C-tier Hulk clone, couldn't stop Jimmy Olsen turned into a turtle the size of a car from falling from the sky, etc...

I dunno why fanboys of each character get butthurt whenever their character doesn't do great.

At the end of the day Ben > Hulk, Superman lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Superman bent the knee and kissed the slipper of Bruce Wayne, the Bat God.
    And then killed Batman in the very same story.

How do you send a like in this forum?

And then killed Batman in the very same story.

How do you send a like in this forum?
    One day you'll accept the Bat-God into your heart.

I see no problems with giving Ben a victory. Hulk practically kills him and to knock him down Ben had to break his whole arm.

Even the best fighters can lose against a weaker opponent by a punch like that. If Hulk / Puppet Master had wanted to, he could have defeated Ben with a punch like that in a single minute but he wanted to be a sadist and lengthened the fight unnecessarily.

Hulk wanted to make him suffer before killing him, Ben just wanted to protect his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I see no problems with giving Ben a victory. Hulk practically kills him and to knock him down Ben had to break his whole arm.

Even the best fighters can lose against a weaker opponent by a punch like that. If Hulk / Puppet Master had wanted to, he could have defeated Ben with a punch like that in a single minute but he wanted to be a sadist and lengthened the fight unnecessarily.

Hulk wanted to make him suffer before killing him, Ben just wanted to protect his wife.
    The problem is that the Hulk can keep fighting with most of his head missing.

To KO him you'd have destroy basically the entirety of his brain. And he'd still get up moments later.

Also Ben got a straight win against the Hulk already back in the Spiky/Grey days. So Slott apparently forgot about that too since he didn't write it.

Guys, Superfan, Subzero, knock it off, this is the Hulk thread take it to the Superman forums if you’re going to troll each other over this.

One day you'll accept the Bat-God into your heart.
    I've already accepted Ben as hulkbuster though.

You're acting like that's all he has, he has destroyed a planet by just jumping, oneshotted Hal Jordan, stalemated Molly the keeper with the power of entire universe, overpowered Parallax.

Ben is not stronger than Hulk, Superman is though.
    Superman isn't though. Batman said he's not allowed,band as a DC, Clark must obey.

To KO him you'd have destroy basically the entirety of his brain. And he'd still get up moments later.

Also Ben got a straight win against the Hulk already back in the Spiky/Grey days. So Slott apparently forgot about that too since he didn't write it.
    I understand that what made him unconscious was the fact that the puppet broke, not the impact itself.

I understand that what made him unconscious was the fact that the puppet broke, not the impact itself.
    This would be the only thing to make sense to me. The psychic backlash knocking Hulk out is the only tolerable explanation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    This would be the only thing to make sense to me. The psychic backlash knocking Hulk out is the only tolerable explanation for me.
    I prefer Hulk giving Ben the win out of guilt of being used/not getting him a wedding present.

But whatever.

Now we're going to have to deal with trolls for the next month or so, just like every Hulk low showing.

It would be curious to see a telepath fighting Devil Hulk.

PM said Ben never beat Hulk at full power, so he actually was specifically referring to the spiky/Grey fight.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

It would be curious to see a telepath fighting Devil Hulk.
    He did in back in No Surrender.

Did not go well for the Telepath.