Page 133 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2556
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Please ask him if Skaar will appear in Immortal hulk comic.

Pretty sure he said no, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Bummer.

Ratber see Hulk interact with his son than friggen Chulk.

Fantastic Member

Have you forgotten Carnage is massively amped by the Knull god? Of course he will pose a threat to Hulk but Hulk will win anyways. also, Hulk gains the Venom symbiote and immediately punches Carnage, Carnage got scared and said "That really hurt".
    It's had to say how amped he is at this point. And Hulk obviously will not win, because this is a fight that Eddie and Venom need to win, not Hulk. Hulk will probably have his cool moment or something but will eventually get overwhelmed by Carnage.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    It's had to say how amped he is at this point. And Hulk obviously will not win, because this is a fight that Eddie and Venom need to win, not Hulk. Hulk will probably have his cool moment or something but will eventually get overwhelmed by Carnage.
    I like your prediction but it might be wrong. Remember this is the last issue of absolute carnage and i don't think hulk will lose. By the way, according to Donny cate himself, he said Dark Carnage strength level surpasses that of the hulk and juggernaut, letting him easily manhandle Venom and the symbiote-augmented Norman Osborn. For the fact that he is not connect with Knull , that's saying something. So, Carnage will give Hulk trouble but i don't think Carnage can defeat the Hulk fuse with a symbiote.

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    What do you mean by thankfully? You don't like Skaar?

Fantastic Member

I like your prediction but it might be wrong. Remember this is the last issue of absolute carnage and i don't think hulk will lose. By the way, according to Donny cate himself, he said Dark Carnage strength level surpasses that of the hulk and juggernaut, letting him easily manhandle Venom and the symbiote-augmented Norman Osborn. For the fact that he is not connect with Knull , that's saying something. So, Carnage will give Hulk trouble but i don't think Carnage can defeat the Hulk fuse with a symbiote.
    The next Absolute Carnage issue is not the last issue, there is issue 5 after it which is the last issue of the comic. When did Donny Cates say that current Carnage strength surpasses that of Hulk or Juggernaut? I've never seen him say this. Carnage will find a way to beat Hulk in the end, because this is not Hulks fight to win in the first place, it has to be Eddie/Venom or Eddies son that beat Carnage in the end.

The next Absolute Carnage issue is not the last issue, there is issue 5 after it which is the last issue of the comic. When did Donny Cates say that current Carnage strength surpasses that of Hulk or Juggernaut? I've never seen him say this. Carnage will find a way to beat Hulk in the end, because this is not Hulks fight to win in the first place, it has to be Eddie/Venom or Eddies son that beat Carnage in the end.
    Well, he said in one of the podcast or commentary when he got interview or something. Here is the proof.

http://stegmanandfriends.podbean.com...rs-commentary/

Fantastic Member

Well, he said in one of the podcast or commentary when he got interview or something. Here is the proof.

http://stegmanandfriends.podbean.com...rs-commentary/
    Uff do you have a time-stamp when he said it? Cause that podcast is almost an hour long...

Uff do you have a time-stamp when he said it? Cause that podcast is almost an hour long...
    No i don't. I saw it in Marvel database and it has a proof.

Fantastic Member

No i don't. I saw it in Marvel database and it has a proof.
    I actually listened to the podcast while i was playing HOI4 and i found the part where he mentioned Hulk and Juggernaut but he mentioned Eddie saying he has never been hit this hard before(when Carnage hits him) and Donny says this is a big deal considering he has been hit by guys like the Juggernaut and Hulk before. It doesn't really say Carnage is now stronger than either.

I actually listened to the podcast while i was playing HOI4 and i found the part where he mentioned Hulk and Juggernaut but he mentioned Eddie saying he has never been hit this hard before(when Carnage hits him) and Donny says this is a big deal considering he has been hit by guys like the Juggernaut and Hulk before. It doesn't really say Carnage is now stronger than either.
    That reminds me of when Spidey said Morlun hit him harder than anyone ever has, including Hulk, Thor etc.

Which I believe.

With the caveat that if Hulk, Thor, etc hit Peter with anything resembling an earnest hit, he'd be a red smear.

That is so true. A no holding back Hulk has enough force to destroy a planet now use that force against spiderman, carnage and venom, that would be a splatter lol

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    That reminds me of when Spidey said Morlun hit him harder than anyone ever has, including Hulk, Thor etc.

Which I believe.

With the caveat that if Hulk, Thor, etc hit Peter with anything resembling an earnest hit, he'd be a red smear.
    Yep i remember that too.

Regardless of what Donny Cates says if guys like Hulk, Juggernaut, Thor, etc.. hit Spiderman or Venom with everything they got and not holding back, the result would be the same as when Hulk hit Deadpool that one time with the intention of killing him.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #271
    “Rocket Raccoon!”

Cover Date: May 1982
    Sale Date: February 9th, 1982
    Writer: Bill Mantlo
    Artist: Sal Buscema
    Letterer: Jim Novak
    Colorist: Bob Sharen
    Editor: Al Milgrom

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Betty Ross, Rick Jones, Bereet, Rocket Raccoon, Wal Russ, Lylla, Uncle Pyko,
    Villain: Blackjack O’Hare, Judson Jakes

Synopsis: We open to a slumbering Hulk on an alien world populated by animals. We’re introduced to Rocket Raccoon and his first mate Wal Russ and the crisis they’re in. They plead for help from the Hulk, who agrees. Back on Earth, Bereet has summoned a life support stabilizer to keep Rick Jones from dying. After helping Rocket and his companions defeat Blackjack O’Hare, the Hulk is teleported back to Earth…

Commentary: Never been a Rocket Raccoon fan, never understood why this story was approved for the 20th anniversary of the Hulk. He’s treated like a guest-star in his own book! I’m a huge fan of the Mignola/Talaoc art team, so I’ve tried reading his 4-issue mini several times over the years, but never get thru issue #1. The Betty/Rick/Bereet subplot is going to drag for the next few issues with little progress.

^You know, one thing I never expected to see were these two in the same film together, never mind hanging out in the back of a pickup truck.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth