Page 137 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2556
    Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Yeah looks like the One Below All to me.
    The shinning entity is metatron. He is the same entity that appeared in issue 20

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    What an issue... Oh man, hopefully we see how Hulk actually met and killed Franklin and Galactus.
    You mean we will see how one below all possessed hulk and killed galactus and franklin richards?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    You mean we will see how one below all possessed hulk and killed galactus and franklin richards?
    Where was it said that TOBA possessed Hulk here?

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

The virgin regular comic last-page reveal: X is alive! Y has turned traitor! Z is developing mysterious new powers!

The chad ending of an Immortal Hulk: HULK EATS GOD ALIVE

To live in a time with comics like this shipping out of the big two, folks.
    Buh-bye

Fantastic Member

You ignore the universal entity that identifies him as Bruce Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    Where was it said that TOBA possessed Hulk here?
    That's my speculation. We will have to find out. If Immortal Hulk really ate metatron then Hulk is a straight up villain

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    The virgin regular comic last-page reveal: X is alive! Y has turned traitor! Z is developing mysterious new powers!

The chad ending of an Immortal Hulk: HULK EATS GOD ALIVE

To live in a time with comics like this shipping out of the big two, folks.
    That's not One below all, its metatron

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    You ignore the universal entity that identifies him as Bruce Banner.
    Well, he might not know if that one below all inside him. We will just have to find out in issue 25

That's my speculation. We will have to find out. If Immortal Hulk really ate metatron then Hulk is a straight up villain
    Looks that way.

We'll see.

Spectacular Member

Can’t wait till issue 25 reveals more. But my reading of 24 was that one of the other early “kills” by this Hulk was that of One Below All. Rather than possessing Hulk, Hulk killed him and took his power. Also killing Franklin and Craig and everyone else, this beast goes way above Maestro for most evil Hulk imo.

Ewing has a big plan. Can’t think we’ll go to end of run with Hulk destined to be this evil. So Ill enjoy the ride. And wait for the greatest hero Hulk ever, who is still among the missing personas, Green Scar persona. Think a confrontation between him and this beast would set stage for greatest battle in Hulk comics history!

Mighty Member

Wow. this last issue of Immortal Hulk was excellent. between this and House of X, it's one of the best week at Marvel.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Yowza that ending gave us the most horrific Banner transformation ever! This book is gold!
    Voice Actor and Symbiote Fanatic -- Hoping for Anti-Venom's return daily.

Jesus Christ how horrifying. Great issue and good lead in to issue 25.

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    Can’t wait till issue 25 reveals more. But my reading of 24 was that one of the other early “kills” by this Hulk was that of One Below All. Rather than possessing Hulk, Hulk killed him and took his power. Also killing Franklin and Craig and everyone else, this beast goes way above Maestro for most evil Hulk imo.

Ewing has a big plan. Can’t think we’ll go to end of run with Hulk destined to be this evil. So Ill enjoy the ride. And wait for the greatest hero Hulk ever, who is still among the missing personas, Green Scar persona. Think a confrontation between him and this beast would set stage for greatest battle in Hulk comics history!
    For me, I don't think this hulk in issue 24 is Immortal Hulk. Its another Bruce Banner persona who is so evil to the point that Bruce Banner has embraced his evil side or something. Its crazy. Also thats, metatron.

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post

I want to the Green scar back to be honest. I'm missing those other hulk persona who has the heart of gold. I hope Al will explore on those Hulks. What will you call this future version of hulk?