Page 18 of 171 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    What's Hulk want from Nightmare I wonder?

Hulk's definitely got his own plan in all of this, separate from simply "stop the bad guy."
    Most definitely. The Immortal Hulk has something on his mind. I have a few theories/guesses on what it may be, but I'm not 100% certain. What could he want from Nightmare?

His Horse?

Wouldn't be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

Nice scans. I'm glad to see Betty again although I do miss her as Red She-Hulk.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

What's Hulk want from Nightmare I wonder?

Hulk's definitely got his own plan in all of this, separate from simply "stop the bad guy."
    Does Hulk want to take over the Nightmare realm? or does he maybe want to torture him like Nightmare tortured Banner that led to the Hulk going 'berserk' and then banished back in the 1980s?
    the Hulk torturing Nightmare would be a trip..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Does Hulk want to take over the Nightmare realm? or does he maybe want to torture him like Nightmare tortured Banner that led to the Hulk going 'berserk' and then banished back in the 1980s?
    the Hulk torturing Nightmare would be a trip..
    We don't know yet. You'll have to continue reading Avengers: No Road Home to find out!

BANNED

- The Immortal/Incredible Hulk -

- Paul Pelletier -

BANNED

Nice to see Betty and Bruce interacting in this way again...though it's likely the issue will be a tad downbeat and riddled with tension between the two of them (which sucks as I really miss them having more pleasant moments together and having each other's backs through thick and thin, it'd be nice to have them together long-term again like what Marvel are doing with Peter/MJ and Ben/Alicia)

Fantastic Member

When was the last time Bruce and Betty were together? Was it the end of Pak's or Duggan's run?

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    When was the last time Bruce and Betty were together? Was it the end of Pak's or Duggan's run?
    I want to say Duggan's.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

DAMN!
    Actor Luke Perry has died after suffering a massive stroke.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/04/luke-...210-riverdale/

He was the voice of Rick Jones for the 1996 Hulk cartoon...which I always thought was a weird choice, but hey...riding that 90210 popularity back then.

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    DAMN!
    Actor Luke Perry has died after suffering a massive stroke.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/04/luke-...210-riverdale/

He was the voice of Rick Jones for the 1996 Hulk cartoon...which I always thought was a weird choice, but hey...riding that 90210 popularity back then.

Very sad. I liked his voice for Rick.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

At this point I'm kind of dreading Hulk's next motion picture appearance, mostly because I don't want some kind of 'synergy' initiative to mess with Ewing's story.

I've heard a number of theories on what will happen to Hulk in Endgame, but nothing I want to see added to the comics.

Sadly, I doubt we'll ever see anything from this run adapted into any other medium. Disney seems to have no interest in exploring anything this dark, at least not with Marvel properties.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

At this point I'm kind of dreading Hulk's next motion picture appearance, mostly because I don't want some kind of 'synergy' initiative to mess with Ewing's story.

I've heard a number of theories on what will happen to Hulk in Endgame, but nothing I want to see added to the comics.

Sadly, I doubt we'll ever see anything from this run adapted into any other medium. Disney seems to have no interest in exploring anything this dark, at least not with Marvel properties.
    I don’t see what happens in the film affect The Immortal Hulk. It’s winning awards and getting rave reviews.

BANNED

I wonder who is the narrator in the book, it is suggested that it is an actual character

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I don’t see what happens in the film affect The Immortal Hulk. It’s winning awards and getting rave reviews.
    Totally. MCU is not 616, and the MCU Hulk is maybe a little above Joe Fixit power level, from what I can tell.

I re-watched Infinity War the other day and reinforced how sad/pathetic the MCU version of the Hulk/Banner is. Banner is a total sycophant, sucking up to everyone from Tony to Shuri. He's whiny and not that smart. His reference to the Hulkbuster armor "kicking the crap out of Hulk" made me laugh. And Hulk is a total wuss for not coming out to fight -- all the other attempts to explain it fall flat! Especially the one that Hulk didn't come out because he's sick of "bailing out Banner"?? Huh? MCU Hulk proved in the first five minutes that he was incapable of bailing out Banner! He didn't come out because he was scared!

The only possible way the MCU salvages Hulk for me is if a certain theory that the Banner/Hulk in Infinity War wasn't the real thing (very, very unlikely but only remotely possible in my mind because the Warbound were absent and not referenced and it would make sense that the Hulk has been with them).

Anyway, bottom line for me, is the movie Hulk is NOT the Hulk in the comics, not by a long shot.