Page 32 of 171 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

I think Joe also appeared during that weird time-travel storyline during Mark Waid's "Indestructible" storyline. Apart from that I think just flashbacks.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

The one thing I hope Bennett doesn't show the sketches for or doesn't leak is what the A-bomination looks like. It should be a big surprise like TOAA was.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Man is this series great or what? I could be wrong, but I thought there were subtle hints to the ending in Rick Jones dialogue from his autobiography. The word grey or hints at it came up a few times. Maybe I read too much into it?
    No, man. Those were big hints, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I think Joe also appeared during that weird time-travel storyline during Mark Waid's "Indestructible" storyline. Apart from that I think just flashbacks.
    That run is so horrible that I erased it from my mind. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    The one thing I hope Bennett doesn't show the sketches for or doesn't leak is what the A-bomination looks like. It should be a big surprise like TOAA was.
    That's one thing that he'll keep locked under lock and key, for sure. And, If I see it in his facebook page, I won't post it here, I promise.

BANNED

Immortal Hulk #16 was yet another incredible issue! It's no surprise why it's still the best comic book hitting the shelves every single month! This book cannot get enough praise for it's art, story, and fascinating direction.

It looks like Betty is alive and well... as the Red Harpy! Kuddos to my Hulk friend Gary Miller for calling it. I'm really looking forward to see what they do with the character now that she's back. And poor Rick Jones... experimented on.

Shadow Base is worse than any monster that Banner's ever turned into. General Fortean is an obsessed, cold, selfish madman who'll cross any and every line to achieve his goal. They're playing with fire, and it's only a matter of time before they get burned by it. And I honestly cannot wait until that happens!

We know Samson will be back. Shadow Base arming Bushwacker with those huge Hulk bullets, the ones Red Hulk used to put holes in Abomination, using it to shoot Samson in the head. That scumbag is definitely going to get his punishment soon, which I'm highly anticipating. And the return of Joe Fixit... in a way none of us ever expected!

Didn't see that cliffhanger page coming at all! Bravo, Al Ewing and Joe Bennett! Bravo!

BANNED

Check out this great thread and see my personal casting choices for an Immortal Hulk live-action film trilogy/television series!

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...10#post4290110

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Nice image. I heard a rumor that we might be getting Professor Hulk in this upcoming film. I think that would be an interesting twist/development for the Hulk. It would also be great if we could eventually get more MCU Hulk solo films. I would love a full movie dedicated to the Hulk and his mythos, bringing a whole range of Hulk villains as well as his supporting cast. If only!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Hulk more than deserves solo movies. However, with all the stuff concerning Universal, it won't happen anytime soon, unfortunately.

A tv series with a horror tone, on the other hand, could and should happen!
    Last edited by Immortal Hulk; 04-05-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nice image. I heard a rumor that we might be getting Professor Hulk in this upcoming film. I think that would be an interesting twist/development for the Hulk. It would also be great if we could eventually get more MCU Hulk solo films. I would love a full movie dedicated to the Hulk and his mythos, bringing a whole range of Hulk villains as well as his supporting cast. If only!
    A pity they can't do a Hulk movie, Thor Ragnarok was the only way possible to see Hulk outside the Avengers movies. It's a problem of rights with Universal Pictures who still owns the right for individual movies, I heard. Same problem with Namor, I think his rights are disputed.

Of course, I'd like to see more of Hulk, I'd like to see the Joe Fixit persona, and all his supporting cast. I'd like to see Betty (and I still think Liv Tyler is a great choice for the role, give her something to do!), Jennifer of course, Leonard Samson, etc. But above all, I'd like them to introduce Rick Jones. Rick could be a great cross-movies character, the simple human among all those heroes and who becomes their friend.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    A pity they can't do a Hulk movie, Thor Ragnarok was the only way possible to see Hulk outside the Avengers movies. It's a problem of rights with Universal Pictures who still owns the right for individual movies, I heard. Same problem with Namor, I think his rights are disputed.

Of course, I'd like to see more of Hulk, I'd like to see the Joe Fixit persona, and all his supporting cast. I'd like to see Betty (and I still think Liv Tyler is a great choice for the role, give her something to do!), Jennifer of course, Leonard Samson, etc. But above all, I'd like them to introduce Rick Jones. Rick could be a great cross-movies character, the simple human among all those heroes and who becomes their friend.
    The whole deal with Universal is terrible. Marvel has the Hulk production rights (and everything else), but Universal holds the distribution rights and, according to Ruffalo himself, don't want to play nice with Marvel. Basically, if marvel does a solo movie, universal has to be the first choice to distribute it, and probably would get 50% (more or less) of the box office without doing anything, really. Marvel, obviously, won't split the box office; so they make the smart choice and use him in the other movies.

I still have hope it will change some day. The best thing is to let the character rest for some time (Ruffalo's contract is ending anyway), start with a new fresh take and, this time, get him right.

On one hand it sucks that Hulk is essentially going to miss out on benefitting from the MCU. But on the other hand I’m hesitant about what an MCU Hulk movie would be like. I really don’t want to see a Hulk movie where Banner is just a Tony Stark quipster all the time. I prefer a darker tone for Hulk myself. I am mad we’re never going to see payoff on that Leader tease though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    On one hand it sucks that Hulk is essentially going to miss out on benefitting from the MCU. But on the other hand I’m hesitant about what an MCU Hulk movie would be like. I really don’t want to see a Hulk movie where Banner is just a Tony Stark quipster all the time. I prefer a darker tone for Hulk myself. I am mad we’re never going to see payoff on that Leader tease though.
    Yup. And that's a big problem. The Hulk would fit much better in tv setting, where all kind of stories *and they're many* that you could do with him can be possible. Specially darker stories, ones that explore the whole is he a man or monster, or is he both?

I wonder if any of the allies and villains could wind up in other films and shows.

Technically it's already happened. Apart from Ross showing up in Civil War and Infinity War, perhaps the most notable example is General Talbot, who had a major role in Agents of SHIELD which had nothing to do with the Hulk.

I can see the U-Foes tangling with the MCU Fantastic Four. You know what's kind of weird, despite their similar origins and stuff I don't think they've even tangled with the Four in the comics!! (I guess because the F4 already has an anti-FF with the Frightful Four).

ZZazx I can definetly see as one of the more B-level foes that SHIELD tends to fight.

Moonstone I'm sure will probably end up in either Captain Marvel II or the rumored Dark Avengers movie.

Since he's pretty much shared between Hulk and Wolverine as an enemy I'm sure Wendigo will pop up should Marvel re-boot Wolverine.

It'd be kind of cool to see Ty Burrel back as Samson. There's of course that famous X-factor issue so he doesn't always need to be Hulk exclusive.

But mostly, what about Rick Jones? Guy hangs out not only with the Hulk but Captain America, Captain Marvel, ROM, the Avengers etc but he's never shown up in any live-action Marvel film ever (apart from a brief name drop in the opening montage of the Incredible Hulk)-while pretty much appearing in every single Hulk cartoon.

I think they also hinted at Cho showing up with Helen in Avengers II, although apparentally Amadeus is the computer guy that gets some pizza from Banner along with Lou.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Ultimate Member

Honestly, I'm still stunned that the Pantheon haven't shown up in a TV series yet.

Sure, they started out as Hulk characters, but as descendants of Asgard/Loki dedicated to improving the world, they could fit in a lot of places. I'm still a little disappointed that they never showed up in Agents of Shield

I mean hell, how hard would it be to do their weapons? Wrap real props in green and the CGI does itself

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Looks like The Thing Vs. Immortal Hulk is coming in July's Fantastic 4 issue: https://youtu.be/ZmY-9RYVAJs

EXCLUSIVE_ July's New Marvel Comics Revealed! _ Marvel's Pull List 2-23 screenshot.jpg