Page 62 of 171 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    It seems that there is Two "Harpy" in these pencils. I think that this scene take place in Hell, and Hulk is fighting against his demons to come-back.
    Hell, indeed. I wonder if TOBA will have something to say. After all, Brian is only an "agent" of it.

Hulk might be down for now, but don't think he's out just yet.

If years of reading Hulk has taught me anything, Hulk is never out of the fight, and there's always more anger to draw upon.

Btw, I want this Bill Sienkiewicz variant!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Hell, indeed. I wonder if TOBA will have something to say. After all, Brian is only an "agent" of it.
    Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think that TOBA has a real personality. he is a shell, a shadow, hate incarnate, and he needs a host (Brian Banner) to exist.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think that TOBA has a real personality. he is a shell, a shadow, hate incarnate, and he needs a host (Brian Banner) to exist.
    Actually, it's complicated to say things about personality. You're talking about the very opposite of TOAA, something All Powerful, but who won't directly interfere with the world. It wears masks to manifest in our world. I believe Brian is one of them, and probably the most important since He's tied to Bruce, and was the first, I believe, to perceive/interact with TOBA.

The variant in full glory

BANNED

Damn, damn, damn...this issue was BRUTAL!!!!

Whew, I need a moment to collect myself after that.

Maybe a lot of moments, in fact. That was...rough. But, as usual, so freaking good.

It seems that there is Two "Harpy" in these pencils. I think that this scene take place in Hell, and Hulk is fighting against his demons to come-back.
    No he was punching abomination/rick. Rick has those little spiny things on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Damn, damn, damn...this issue was BRUTAL!!!!

Whew, I need a moment to collect myself after that.

Maybe a lot of moments, in fact. That was...rough. But, as usual, so freaking good.
    I'm about to read it for the fifth time. LOL.

I can say, without doubt, that this is my favorite issue so far. I have the impression, though, that Ewing will top it with #20.

Fantastic Member

For those wondering, no Hulk is definitely not out, this is a page from the very next issue

6950735-2507826020-61441.jpg

I am not sure how he overcomes his inability to heal, but he does it, maybe his body adapts to the acid or he just gets so angry he powers through it and his healing factor starts working overtime but he definitely gets better.

ASPEN Partners With MARVEL For IMMORTAL HULK and BLACK CAT Variants

Aspen Comics is following up their past sell out Marvel Comics AspenStore.com exclusive variants with two new cover sets by superstar artist Dale Keown and Aspen founder Michael Turner, with colors by Peter Steigerwald, available for pre-order starting on June 17th at 10:00 am (Eastern standard time, 7:00 am pacific) and limited quantities will be available at the Aspen Comics Booth #2320 at Comic Con: International: San Diego 2019.

The publisher will debut The Immortal Hulk #20 Dale Keown and Peter Steigerwald www.AspenStore.com virgin variant cover limited to 1500 copies along with The Immortal Hulk #20 “Gray Hulk” virgin variant limited to 1000 copies, and only available in the cover set.

https://www.newsarama.com/45570-aspe...-variants.html

Ewing confirms that Devil Hulk gets very, very angry or stressed!

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...860524033?s=20

Incredible Member

read the latest issue and while I know we were probably supposed to feel some sympathy for Betty, Hulks dialogue is heart breaking. Him talking about Betty should be friend and will help as she tears into him is just pain.

BANNED

I LOVED Immortal Hulk #19! That was some brutal, horrific, disturbing stuff. And Blood Harpy is scary as ****! Her ripping apart the mercenaries and cleaving the Hulk's chest open to pull out his heart & eat it was disturbing!

Damn, what a cliffhanger! I'm excited to see where it will go from here. I wonder when Hulk comes back, healed and pissed off, if he would develop a resistance/immunity to Abomination's gamma acid?

And I've got a feeling he'll put the hurt on Rick & Betty before he turns his ire towards General Fortean and Shadow Base.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Ewing confirms that Devil Hulk gets very, very angry or stressed!

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...860524033?s=20

so dulk gets weaker if he gets too angry?