Page 7 of 171 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

This continues to be the best thing Marvel are doing. I hope they keep it up.

Edit: I think they should let Ewing do some more horror stuff without interference... He wrote the Crypt Of Shadows one-shot this week and it’s fantastic!!
    Last edited by LooneyKoala; 01-23-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    Current Favourites: Ascender, Daredevil, Department Of Truth, Haha, Immortal Hulk, Luna and Strange Academy

Recent Favourites: Coffin Bound, Faithless, Gideon Falls and She Could Fly

They/Them

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    April 2019 Solicitation

MMORTAL HULK #16
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    VARIANT COVER BY JOE BENNETT
    ASGARDIAN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • Once upon a time, Rick Jones was the Hulk’s best friend. Now Rick Jones is dead...and gone.
    • To learn why, Bruce Banner will have to face roaming gamma experiments, an assassin out for his blood...
    • ...and the one thing that can cage the IMMORTAL HULK.

Attachment 77376
    I just want to say that cover is haunting as much as it is beautiful and a work of art. I keep hearing Immortal Hulk is the best thing out there these days, seeing that cover has got me convinced it is.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LooneyKoala View Post
    This continues to be the best thing Marvel are doing. I hope they keep it up.

Edit: I think they should let Ewing do some more horror stuff without interference... He wrote the Crypt Of Shadows one-shot this week and it’s fantastic!!
    One of the best things about it is that it's a book that, with every issue, makes you think. There's so much to analyse and discuss. And that's the mark of an amazing book.

BANNED

Immortal Hulk #12 was incredible great!

I love that Al Ewing managed to tie in lore from previous, legendary Hulk writers such as Bill Mantlo, Peter David and Greg Pak. He truly is going in depth with the character and his mythology/lore/history. Is it any wonder why it's one of the best titles there is? And, plus, Ewing hinted that the One Below All is like Galactus in that depending on the individual and race, it has infinite different appearances.

I cannot wait for Immortal Hulk #13! It's going to be epic! And I have a feeling that, given what the Hulk said and the words of the page, the gloves are about to come off in a big way. I've seen that smile and those eyes before... 7 years ago in the finale of Greg Pak's run.

In other words, hold onto your butts, Gamma Gang!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Immortal Hulk #12 was incredible great!

I love that Al Ewing managed to tie in lore from previous, legendary Hulk writers such as Bill Mantlo, Peter David and Greg Pak. He truly is going in depth with the character and his mythology/lore/history. Is it any wonder why it's one of the best titles there is? And, plus, Ewing hinted that the One Below All is like Galactus in that depending on the individual and race, it has infinite different appearances.

I cannot wait for Immortal Hulk #13! It's going to be epic! And I have a feeling that, given what the Hulk said and the words of the page, the gloves are about to come off in a big way. I've seen that smile and those eyes before... 7 years ago in the finale of Greg Pak's run.

In other words, hold onto your butts, Gamma Gang!
    Yeah, #13 will be one for the ages!

All-New Member

It feels like almost every issue of this run has been trying to top the previous one. I hope Ewing sticks around to write Hulk for a long time. #13 is gonna be a blast. It's already an iconic run that's probably one of the best out of all the writers who've written Hulk since his inception.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Anyone who where the script for this issue might be? I vaguely remember someone posting parts from the end of U.S. Avengers and the first couple of issue of IM a while ago. I wanna see what where Ewing's descriptions for TOBA were.

Oh man, I am LOVING this ride. It's dark, ambitious, nestled well into the Hulk's past and breaking new ground. When this main arc is over, I'm gonna reread it in a marathon.
    Voice Actor and Symbiote Fanatic -- Hoping for Anti-Venom's return daily.

This and Venom are the best titles that marvel has published for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockdingo View Post
    Oh man, I am LOVING this ride. It's dark, ambitious, nestled well into the Hulk's past and breaking new ground. When this main arc is over, I'm gonna reread it in a marathon.
    That's how I feel about it! Also, if a very strong theory that a couple of friends came up with turns out to be true, it will blow people's minds and change the mythos forever.

I'll give two hints (there are more): two cribs. Brian didn't want children.

Next issue can't come soon enough.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    This and Venom are the best titles that marvel has published for ages.
    Yup! I’ll back you up on that one. Both are great series. #12 was bonkers. This book is so good. Like someone else said, I can’t wait to read it again in one marathon sitting.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

I picked a good time to start reading comics
    Baby Thanos