Page 70 of 171 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2556

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    I don't think Ross will return anytime soon.

Btw, guys/girls, for anyone who has a twitter account, Joe Bennett just joined it a couple of days ago. He's a great guy to interact with, and now the (almost) complete gamma gang is there!

Joe Bennett
    https://twitter.com/JoeBenn33636019

Al Ewing
    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing

Paul Mounts
    https://twitter.com/paulmounts
    I’d have agreed about Ross aside from the fact he has a Pre-Standing Marker with Mephisto who seems to be about to reclaim hell in Avengers when they depose Johnny Blaze and seems to be building to a Huge Event- My Guess would be that Ross is revived as a Tie-in to that
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would love for Ewing to write a Immortal Hulk and Wolverine crossover. I feel like he would be great at capturing their love/hate relationship. I also would like for Ewing to have IH crossover with Black Panther as well.
    We did have one but it was written by Pak.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

The best comics of 2019 so far

The Immortal Hulk (Marvel)

Nothing can stop The Immortal Hulk. The first year of this series has been an unforgettable ride through a never-ending hall of gamma horrors, and in 2019, the creative team hits new highs by positioning Hulk as the Earth’s greatest threat. Written by Al Ewing with pencils by Joe Bennett, inks by Ruy Jose, colors by Paul Mounts, and letters by Cory Petit, The Immortal Hulk drops bombshells in every single issue, with no other comic replicating the impact of its page-turn reveals. Ewing dives deep into Hulk continuity to weaponize Bruce Banner’s history, unleashing a barrage of increasingly personal attacks from Bruce’s father, best friend, and ex-wife. Bennett has never had the opportunity to explore the horror genre this intensely, and it’s unleashed his superstar potential as he composes pages that are creepy, suspenseful, and build to moments of devastating power. The deaths in this book are gruesomely spectacular, and the creative team makes these new gamma mutates more frightening than any Hulks that came before. Jose’s meticulous inks capture every disturbing detail of Bennett’s monster designs, and Mounts adds a fleshy texture to the saturated green, blue, and red of gamma characters to boost the body horror. The book is a superhero master class, and it shows the value of assembling a passionate creative team and keeping it together for the long haul. [Oliver Sava]

https://aux.avclub.com/the-best-comi...far-1835734722

*No other mainstream book makes the list*

Immortal Hulk #20 variants by Greg Horn

Original

Defeated Thanos Blackout Sketch

Astonishing Member

I read recently Immortal Hulk Vol.2 and Vol.3 Tpb´s and i am looking forward to catch up with the story in the curent issue of this comic book.
    Either the story and art is amazing.For sure a must read comic book.

Fantastic Member

Those covers are pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I read recently Immortal Hulk Vol.2 and Vol.3 Tpb´s and i am looking forward to catch up with the story in the curent issue of this comic book.
    Either the story and art is amazing.For sure a must read comic book.
    And it seems it will get even better!

Just read Last Call. Seemed like a story that could easily fit into Hulk 616 continuity pretty much, around the Casey/Bryne/Jenkins era probably, as Betty's death is a fairly recent event given the dialogue.

It's a bit unclear though what incarnation fights with Hyde, I'm guessing it's either the savage or the "Grayvage". All he says is "Shut up" so it's kind of hard to tell, but Savage usually is a bit more talkative I think.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    And it seems it will get even better!
    Agreed.
    Looking at the stories i have not read yet untill the most recent solicitations it does not look like this comic book will be less that a must read comic book.
    Looking forward to read more of the stories of the Immortal Hulk,the stories and art have been consistently quite good since the first issue.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I’d have agreed about Ross aside from the fact he has a Pre-Standing Marker with Mephisto who seems to be about to reclaim hell in Avengers when they depose Johnny Blaze and seems to be building to a Huge Event- My Guess would be that Ross is revived as a Tie-in to that
    How so? Isn't Ross in that Gamma hell and not in Mephisto's/Johnny's?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    How so? Isn't Ross in that Gamma hell and not in Mephisto's/Johnny's?
    Actually, from what I've got, his empty shell, much like Rick's were in the Below Place.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Immortla Hulk #20 preview

2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I missed this sorta dialog from the Hulk in Hell issues.
    5.jpg

Just look at this writing, art and colours!

*The emanation of the Divine. Give or take.*

That's insane.