Page 77 of 171 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2556

What another great issue! Oh man I’m so excited for what’s coming down the road. Was that really Bruce’s spoilers:
    Mom?
    end of spoilers. What the hell was that final page all about with Bruce meeting Metatron? I would never have thought Biblical imagery would suit the Hulk so well but I am loving where Ewing is taking the character. Did we get who all the people Brian referred to by nicknames were? Betty, Jen, Rick, Blonsky, and maybe Ross? I don’t think he mentioned Leader which is just begging for more clarification especially since we know Leader is on the way.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    What another great issue! Oh man I’m so excited for what’s coming down the road. Was that really Bruce’s spoilers:
    Mom?
    end of spoilers. What the hell was that final page all about with Bruce meeting Metatron? I would never have thought Biblical imagery would suit the Hulk so well but I am loving where Ewing is taking the character. Did we get who all the people Brian referred to by nicknames were? Betty, Jen, Rick, Blonsky, and maybe Ross? I don’t think he mentioned Leader which is just begging for more clarification especially since we know Leader is on the way.
    About the person in the Below Place, I guess so, Vordan. It seems to be the case.

Btw, Brian only mentioned "family/friends" on that page. So, no bad guys like Leader, Abomination, Madman, etc..

Delinquent - Jones
    Quack - Samson
    Old Goat - Ross
    Copycat - Langkowski
    Sister's Idiot Child - Jennifer
    Wife - Betty.

All-New Member

Hey guys, I've got a non-story question. At the top of page 1 (issue #20) where it says "Bruce Banner of Earth", is the 't' in "Earth" missing for anyone else? I literally spent a couple of minutes trying to figure out what that symbolized before checking a digital copy (which shows "Earth" with a 't'). Just wondered if it was a widespread printing error. By the way, this is my first post on these forums, and I signed up because of this thread -- more specifically, this incredible series. I think I've read each issue three or more times!
    Last edited by rhenley; 07-03-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhenley View Post
    Hey guys, I've got a non-story question. At the top of page 1 (issue #20) where it says "Bruce Banner of Earth", is the 't' in "Earth" missing for anyone else? I literally spent a couple of minutes trying to figure out what that symbolized before checking a digital copy (which shows "Earth" with a 't'). Just wondered if it was a widespread printing error. By the way, this is my first post on these forums, and I signed up because of this thread -- more specifically, this incredible series. I think I've read each issue three or more times!
    Welcome, rhenley!

So far I only talked to people who read a digital copy, so... And about the book, yeah, three times has been the minimum for each issue until now.

Marvel Comics #1000 Hulk variant by Ed Mcguinness

Spectacular Member

So is Hulk on the path to Maestro?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    So is Hulk on the path to Maestro?
    Hard to tell at this point, so far he isn't going on a particularly great path considering we see him at the end of times and everything else in the universe is destroyed.

Someone actually suggested on another forum that the steel throne could maybe refer to Maestro, he also had a throne but i am not sure, i think the whole thing is more of a metaphor for something else.

Ewing answers another interesting question:

Darren Coleman
    @DarrenC27380251

I am confused kinda. Is the Immortal Hulk/Devil Hulk meant to be the Maestro? I thought Doc Green was. Will Doc Green show up or be mentioned even? Maybe these are all too spoilery.

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

In response to
    @DarrenC27380251

Next issue's got a touch of Doc Green related content.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...689468930?s=20

Fantastic Member

Not the biggest fan of Doc Green(in fact personally hate that incarnation), but part of me is glad that Ewing is still doing a great job of referencing lots of past events.

As long as Doc Green never shows up again lol, instead wouldn't mind seeing more of Fixit, Green Scar, Maestro, etc...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Ewing answers another interesting question:

Darren Coleman
    @DarrenC27380251

I am confused kinda. Is the Immortal Hulk/Devil Hulk meant to be the Maestro? I thought Doc Green was. Will Doc Green show up or be mentioned even? Maybe these are all too spoilery.

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

In response to
    @DarrenC27380251

Next issue's got a touch of Doc Green related content.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...689468930?s=20
    My guess is he'll touch on Doc Green curing Rick contributing to how he'll change this time around.

The Hulk's greatest hits please.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Good guess, Cth. Actually, now that you've mentioned, I think that's exactly the point.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    The Hulk's greatest hits please.
    Do you want to know which are his best stories? Best runs? Reading order, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Do you want to know which are his best stories? Best runs? Reading order, etc.?
    Best stories in order that are available in tpb or HC please.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Al confirming that Banner was truly at the end of all things when he saw Metatron

@Grimn_Fandango
    Quick question please, the last panel on #20 suggests that banner is at the end of all things but how come stars are still visible if it’s the end of all things

@Al_Ewing
    They're exploding one by one.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1147123565440970754