Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    THAT PART especially the Monet staying black thing
    Am I missing something? Was that in doubt?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Am I missing something? Was that in doubt?
    Given how many people say Monet isn't black, I would say it is. lol And understandably so when we keep getting designs like this.
    WXF -White Monet.jpg
    White Monet (1).jpg
    RCO020.jpg

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My personal wishes:
    1: Cohesive storytelling across the Franchise/Books...with respect to greater communication between the writers of the various books.
    2: Great artists who are consistent, regular and who are willing to stay on a title for more than just six issues.
    3: A line of books I actually want to read and follow.
    4: Writers who do their due diligence with their character's definitive histories and characterisation.
    5: Better Editors/Editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m all for these. Especially that last one! And I say make that X-Factor book the place where Scott, Logan and Havok all reside. The government sanctioned X-team.
    I wouldn't mind Havok and Wolverine on the same team like the outback days and Meltdown. Cyclops and Wolverine on the same team is ok if the writer writes the dynamic correctly. They respect each others abilities but hate each other. They aren't friends. Havok shouldn't be on the same team as Cyclops.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    My personal wishes:
    1: Cohesive storytelling across the Franchise/Books...with respect to greater communication between the writers of the various books.
    2: Great artists who are consistent, regular and who are willing to stay on a title for more than just six issues.
    3: A line of books I actually want to read and follow.
    4: Writers who do their due diligence with their character's definitive histories and characterisation.
    5: Better Editors/Editing.
    Agreed. Sadly, the X-Office seems filled with people who have short attention spans. They don't remember anything unless it happened just one book ago. And sometimes not even that. lol

As I said before in the Marvel forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    a real Magik solo!
    Or a team comic book like New Mutants (the real ones) with Magik on it.

For Cable to make a speedy return!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

1) Cohesion amongst writers and editors on directions, characterization, and stories
    2) Develop strategies to keep old favorites available and in books but allowing the plethora of underdeveloped and underutilized younger adults and students in books
    3) Stop relying on the same stories for characters over and over again (Jean becoming Phoenix or dying, Storm's claustrophobia, Rachel becoming a hound, Rogue not controlling her power, etc). Regression is not progression.
    4) Make Kitty tolerable again
    5) Bring back Rachel with some dignity and skill
    6) No Jean-Emma-Scott-Logan drama. Like at all. It's not engaging or worthy of your readers. We don't care, those "love triangles" are boring.
    7) Moar Tabby
    8) Dani repowered and back in the books.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    WHAT IS YOUR X-WISH for the new year?
    Jott, back together and done right, topped off with them having a baby. (No, it won't happen because Marvel, but, hey, it's my wish list.)

The X-Men going after Ahab to get Rachel back.

A fuller story behind why Kid Cable killed his older self beyond "he got soft".

Rehabilitation of Xavier back into a good guy. Followed by permanent death via a properly heroic sacrifice.

Emma getting over Scott and moving on. Permanently. And, further development of her taking the Hellfire Club in a genuinely new direction, not just regressing to villain mode.

The permanent death of Magneto.

The permanent death of Apocalypse.

Warpath separating Siryn from the Morrigan.

Retirement of some of the older characters and leveling up of the younger ones.

New mutant factions, new characters, new perspectives on mutant politics, new takes on the uses and effects of mutant powers.

I'd like a book that leaves me wanting more bit in a good way. Nothing from any publisher has had that effect on me since Remender's Uncanny X-Force.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.