Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Yeah. I think glass is a good description of how one could interpret her force fields visually. I feel like film makers would not want them to be completely invisible as they may feel that general audiences need a visual cue as to what is happening, but they definitely should not be blue. And not as blue as Fan4stic...

I suppose a good source for inspiration could also be World's Greatest Heroes. I know that sometimes they did have the force fields be completely invisible and only appear when hit (as you suggested above). Sometimes it seemed like a ripple effect, protruding outward from the impact site.
    I think they should use all of the possible effects depending on what looks coolest at the time.

If shes defending against an energy way then an invisible force-field may look best, attacking with shaped constructs would need to be visual etc,
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Mighty Member

I would get the visual effects team from Dr. Strange. They did have the glass-like space shards, so extending that into a barrier isn't too off the mark.

Personally, I wouldn't want the ripple effects used in all of the Fantastic Four movie. I think that's just a lazy mist effect. Instead, I'd take a page from Kingdom Hearts and have a geometric pattern to the barrier.

Last edited by U.N. Owen; 01-09-2019 at 06:31 PM.

I like a light blue tint on the outer edge of the force field, at least when first formed and a rigid or solid glass-like field, not the wavy energy of FF2 movie.

I'm just really happy that Marvel is getting the rights back soon and we may finally have a great Fantastic Four film.

They will likely change the origin so that Sue will have a role beyond just being Reed's girlfriend. With Marvel liking synergy with their films I wonder how it will affect comic Sue?

line it drawn

An abomination.

But thanks juan678 for always sharing interesting art you come across.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    An abomination.

But thanks juan678 for always sharing interesting art you come across.
    It is funny.

Has there ever been a story where Sue joined in on one of Johnny and Ben's pranks? That could be a fun little side story.

Me too! Enjoyed.

Relax! Maybe a What if story? Has there ever been one that shows what a child of Namor and Sue might look like, and what abilities? I don't recall, but that was always one of the reasons I liked What If? or also Exiles, which made considerable use of Sue as an alt type villain in a couple of adventures.

Did folks here like that? To some degree it was venting steam, perhaps, for a Sue that will never happen in the 616 universe. I still like the fancy of course.

Has there ever been a story where Sue joined in on one of Johnny and Ben's pranks? That could be a fun little side story.
    I imagine Sue as positioning herself above such sophomoric pranks. I think she would prank, but her planning would be worthy of Doom himself. I think she would but her thing would be quality over quantity. She'd do it right.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Relax! Maybe a What if story? Has there ever been one that shows what a child of Namor and Sue might look like, and what abilities? I don't recall, but that was always one of the reasons I liked What If? or also Exiles, which made considerable use of Sue as an alt type villain in a couple of adventures.

Did folks here like that? To some degree it was venting steam, perhaps, for a Sue that will never happen in the 616 universe. I still like the fancy of course.
    What If? has delt with it a bunch..

20190113_120340.jpg
    20190113_120249.jpg

And exiles did it once, but not with a Namor that is traditional. It was T'Challa I believe.

20190113_120316.jpg

It would have been cool to see the Madame Hydra Sue from exiles interacting and fighting with 616 Sue.

It would be a nice story to see Sue interact with all these alternate versions of her. Some that are evil, some leading their own teams, and some married to people other than Reed. There could be some interesting interactions to come from it and seeing what original Sue makes of them.
    Last edited by Crimz; 01-13-2019 at 11:35 AM.

I can't remember any.
    In Slott's Spider-Man run was little story with Sue, Johnny and Peter.

Phil Noto