Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I remain convinced Sue has a white trash streak deep inside her and she can fall into a less polished demeanor. She's human, after all, and compared to her teammates, she's a behavioral icon, but sometimes, as can be seen by her language, she falls into someone who locks all the doors and watches Jerry Springer.

As for Emma, Sue's a more direct person. Emma plays on emotions and can be self-absorbed at the cost of more important aspects. It's not a surprise Sue's less than cordial with her.
    I'm all for seeing different aspects of Sue's personality. Something that the current mini hasn't really done much.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'm all for seeing different aspects of Sue's personality. Something that the current mini hasn't really done much.
    Sue going straight for Aidan's wife was an example of her direct nature. The scene with Doom from 1234 was another example. Granted, they aren't so much personality traits but they do exhibit the type of person she is.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Speaking of frosty, I hope Sue and Emma interact again. Emma brings out a more petty side to Sue that we rarely get to see and is fun to read.
    Before that they were more cordial in that Marvel Knights 4 story with the girls' night out (Sue, Jen, Alicia, Sharon and Emma); Reed was neglecting Sue again, and Sue recalled her encounter with T'Challa. The issue took place after the X-Men/FF team-up as Sue reminded Emma.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Before that they were more cordial in that Marvel Knights 4 story with the girls' night out (Sue, Jen, Alicia, Sharon and Emma); Reed was neglecting Sue again, and Sue recalled her encounter with T'Challa. The issue took place after the X-Men/FF team-up as Sue reminded Emma.
    I'd imagine the events in Hickman's X-books may change the Sue/Emma realtionship somewhat. Or it should based on the FF's appearance in the House of X book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It then changed back to being snippy during Hickman's run on the FF. I don't know how they'd interact now.

I'd imagine the events in Hickman's X-books may change the Sue/Emma realtionship somewhat. Or it should based on the FF's appearance in the House of X book.
    I'm still trying to figure out how the X-Men view the FF.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Here's that old thread that posted the panel I mentioned; you were part of the discussion too Crimz.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Since the Series has started while I can say some Great Things about many of the Covers, Do Far the One Below I might Adore the Most!

Knowing the Era that Susan got her start in being the 1960's Silver Age and all the culture of the time, espically Around the Admiration for Marilyn Monroe, this Cover Fits Susan Like a Glove in SO MANY Ways!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

This cover is gorgeous! Gotta wonder if there's going to be a poster of it. Need to catch up with this series.

I'm still trying to figure out how the X-Men view the FF.
    That is a tough call. Hickman's House/Powers series definitely set up different attitudes within the supposed mutant solidarity. The only reason the FF would matter to them is Franklin and the plan if a mutant doesn't want to dwell on Krakoa, but you know, Chuck really wants him hasn't been looked into as yet. All we have to go on is Scott's comment about Franklin always having a place with them. And that was written with the obvious notion of implied subtle threat.

Perhaps X-FF relations should be moved to the FF appreciation page and not Sue's individual page. There is a lot that we can go on about.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Since the Series has started while I can say some Great Things about many of the Covers, Do Far the One Below I might Adore the Most!

Knowing the Era that Susan got her start in being the 1960's Silver Age and all the culture of the time, espically Around the Admiration for Marilyn Monroe, this Cover Fits Susan Like a Glove in SO MANY Ways!

I think it's the best cover of the mini and would love it as a print.

That is a tough call. Hickman's House/Powers series definitely set up different attitudes within the supposed mutant solidarity. The only reason the FF would matter to them is Franklin and the plan if a mutant doesn't want to dwell on Krakoa, but you know, Chuck really wants him hasn't been looked into as yet. All we have to go on is Scott's comment about Franklin always having a place with them. And that was written with the obvious notion of implied subtle threat.

Perhaps X-FF relations should be moved to the FF appreciation page and not Sue's individual page. There is a lot that we can go on about.
    Definitely a conversation better suited for the Fantastic Four appreciation thread.

The last issue of Fearless came out today and I liked Sue in it. My only issue was that it defaulted to the "mom" personality trait, which I'm tired of.

Can a writer give her more than that? A well-rounded personality that isn't solely about being a mother.

It's really nice to have some more art of Sue, thanks to Artgerm's Inktober plans.