Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Poor Jean, I think most of the time fans and writers forget she has all these memories
    My opinions are my own
    Sometimes I can express negative opinions about certain topics but It is never my intention to offend you.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    thanks, that is clearly Maddie.
    I thought Hickman showed her alive or something
    Maddie has been alive since the Sisterhood arc, no?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Maddie has been alive since the Sisterhood arc, no?
    Yes, I think so. In fact we also have another Maddie from Secret Wars.
    but know that I read the issue I don't think Maddie will be alive.
    My opinions are my own
    Sometimes I can express negative opinions about certain topics but It is never my intention to offend you.

Incredible Member

I thought Maddie was a very interesting character in the Mutant-X title. Married to Alex, mother to little Scotty, member of the Six who was fighting a losing battle for her soul. I never saw her as a Jean derivative in that book or got any Jean vibes at all. She was a fully form character with her own agency. If she were to make a comeback in the 616 I think with good writing they could make her her own character independent of Jean. They did it with Ben and Kaine in regards to Peter Parker, I think the same could be done for Middie. I hope she does come back, she could really shake up the narrative going forward. Maybe ally with Shaw and Seline.

Ultimate Member

Nah if Maddy was to come back and ally with Shaw and Selene she'd be seen as a villain and therefore more justification for Scott abandoning her and their son...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Nah if Maddy was to come back and ally with Shaw and Selene she'd be seen as a villain and therefore more justification for Scott abandoning her and their son...
    There is no justification for Scott abandoning them.Stop hating.
    "...For you to die you would have to be forgotten and no one forgets a founder of a nation..."

I think Marvel just retconned the original Madelyne out of existence. Hox Spoilers/speculation
    spoilers:

The idea that a person can have their soul transferred to a clone body, makes them the original person. What was done in HoX isnt much different than the Phoenix taking a portion of Jean's soul and using that to give Jean's cloned body life. Bc it was just a portion, she didnt have Jean's full memories, only fragments, such as when her powers were activated (Annie's death) and Jean's love for Scott. She, Phoenix and Jean merged in Inferno when Jean's soul was returned to her

The Maddie that X-man created in the 90s is not the original but a psychic ghost with the original's memories. I dont bellieve her history would be added to Jean's like Maddie 1.0 will be if this speculation is correct
    end of spoilers

That seems unlikely to me as Maddy is specifically referenced in the Sinister Secrets last week.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    That seems unlikely to me as Maddy is specifically referenced in the Sinister Secrets last week.
    what was written doesnt negate this

Avert your eyes innocents!

Hot stuff coming through,

Look away if you can't handle the heat,

You've been warned,

Bah, ya deviant!, here...

by Kris Anka @kristaferanka

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

^ That's what we need in either movie, television, or animated format

Oh YEAH

I love the sheer "deadness" her upper body/face give off here, much like some portrayals of Selene can be. She's just scary af
    Chris Claremont, Peter David, Mike Carey, Cullen Bunn = canon. Others = fanfic.