Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Kind of always seen Maddy as a sexier Jean, more open to it all...
    That's probably because Maddie IS a sexier Jean, even before she became the Goblin Queen.

Incredible Member

Emma and Maddie have the same magical duct tape! Always help you keep your dignity!
    emma-frost-frank-quitely-headshot.jpg

I know heroes used to use costumes made of unstable molecules, which I guess could be used as a reason. This probably isn't even mentioned anymore.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Guess I'll have to do one of Maddy as Anodyne next. That's probably everyone's least favorite outfit considering she was supposed to look like an Asgardian. Compared to Sif, Hela, Enchantress, Lorelei, Angela, Valkyrie and other reference points, Loki Couture definitely disappointed us there. Let's give it a shot anyway.

Part of me wishes Maddy still had Anodyne's powers and Asgardian attributes. I think she was like 6'7" and weighed more than 220 lbs. Talk about big-boned -- my word! You'd definitely be able to tell the difference between Jean and Maddy in a room then. Aside from Storm, Maddy would be the most visually arresting femme in the room.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    That's probably because Maddie IS a sexier Jean, even before she became the Goblin Queen.
    Well not that Jean isn't sexy but Maddy seemed to always be a bit more open about it than Jean ever was...still kind of wish that Maddy would come back with a kid of her own, no telling who the father was, and neither she nor the kid be baddies and see how Scott and others would take it...

There’s nothing to take. I don’t see why anyone would care if Maddie had a new kid

Ultimate Member

Well said kid would be Cable's brother or sister, yeah half sibling but still...

Well said kid would be Cable's brother or sister, yeah half sibling but still...
    Cable’s dead

Any plans for Madelyne to show up anywhere in 2019? I suspect they'll gradually let her drift off to limbo.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”

~James Baldwin

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cable’s dead
    Well technically he is...guess it depends on which Cable you mean...

Kid Cable is still Maddie's son.
    I'd love for Maddie to come back. It's ridiculous how little she's ever interacted with Cable for example.
    I'd like to see her get some redemption and a new life.

Well technically he is...guess it depends on which Cable you mean...
    I'm not sure he's dead, really. He's always time-jumping, so how do we know the dead Cable is even the one we've followed for any length of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I'm not sure he's dead, really. He's always time-jumping, so how do we know the dead Cable is even the one we've followed for any length of time?
    With time sliders, there's almost always a possibility they'll come back in some way, shape or form. There was a time (sorry, pun) when Marvel insisted that any time travel performed in the Marvel Universe actually took the individuals to parallel Earths, never a point in the timestream of their native Earth. Of course, that philosophy didn't stick for very long. But it does bring to light that Cable likely exists on parallel Earths and will probably pop up in the 616 timestream again.

~James Baldwin

Rachel was old and died in the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix mini series, but somehow later came back young and alive. I never understood how that happened, but it was in Cable which I wasn't reading at that time.
    I'm sure old Cable will be back at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Kid Cable is still Maddie's son.
    I'd love for Maddie to come back. It's ridiculous how little she's ever interacted with Cable for example.
    I'd like to see her get some redemption and a new life.
    He is but he has no connection to Maddie unlike the older one that met her a few times