Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Poor Symby was just pretending to be whole.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

It looks like Mania (or at least Andi) is coming back:

http://www.thevenomsite.com/2019/06/...irst-look.html
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    It looks like Mania (or at least Andi) is coming back:

http://www.thevenomsite.com/2019/06/...irst-look.html
    Thanks. I'm hoping she doesn't die.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks. I'm hoping she doesn't die.
    I don't think she will, though she may develop different powers and/or get a new symbiote (possibly one of the Life Foundation symbiotes like Agony).
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I don't think she will, though she may develop different powers and/or get a new symbiote (possibly one of the Life Foundation symbiotes like Agony).
    That could work. I'd like to see that.

Pretty badass issue for an unpowered Brock I gotta say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Even without the symbiote, he is still Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Even without the symbiote, he is still Venom.
    I've always thought that the main reason Venom is so much stronger than Spidey is that Brock is just a BEAST! Even without the symbiote he's like the main character in an Arnold flick. Without the accent.

I've always thought that the main reason Venom is so much stronger than Spidey is that Brock is just a BEAST! Even without the symbiote he's like the main character in an Arnold flick. Without the accent.
    Not to mention his hatred of Spidey. All that anger pumps the adrenaline, man.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 10-21-2019 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Made a correction.

Venom's original strength came from both Eddie's workouts (as he got stronger, the symbiote reciprocated and amplified his strength even further), and from his rage against Spider-Man. Nowadays, his physical strength just part of him, and it's stated in his most recent issue that he wants to expunge the bitterness and rage held over from his past so that he can become a better person, and father.

I was thinking the same. I really loved the art for this one.

Have you read the Venom miniseries The Hunger (not the Spectacular Spider-Man story)? When his symbiote goes on a rampage, he makes a flamethrower and everything. Also, in Lethal Protector, he beat up a whole group of Life Foundation soldiers while being butt naked.

I finally got around to reading #16. I guess being a brain-eating space slug is really all a state of mind lol.

In Marvel Comics #1000, Venom gets a total beat-down from Ben Grimm. But, it was still nice seeing Erik Larsen's artwork on these characters again.

This kid has an awesome Halloween costume. https://twitter.com/MarkWoroch/statu...84147319726082
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets