View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Blue Beetle?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan Garrett

2 2.38%
  • Ted Kord

48 57.14%
  • Jaime Reyes

34 40.48%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    kinda strange that ted would go off the rails and take down the justice league... but hey, i'll take anything at this point.
    Can't say this really appeals to me as a Ted fan... Do we really need a panel-by-panel remake of the shooting in the head scene? But I guess I agree it's nice to see him?

Spectacular Member

I am totally looking forward to this Dark Multiverse tale. It'll be great to see Ted in action and hopefully this one-shot gains some interest as well. Funny to see how both Ted and Jaime are going to be evil versions of themselves soon...yes I know this isn't our Ted, but at least it something; been too long since I've seen him in a comic.

i'm just excited to see ted again (or dark multiverse ted who we haven't seen before). it's been ages.

i'm curious on why would ted want to go up against the league after max lord.

i'm just excited to see ted again (or dark multiverse ted who we haven't seen before). it's been ages.

i'm curious on why would ted want to go up against the league after max lord.
    Maybe taking over the OMAC Project lead him down a rabbit hole of paranoia. Having Brother Eye at his side for a while could convince him that meta humans are indeed a real threat to human kind. Just a theory of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sanderling View Post
    Can't say this really appeals to me as a Ted fan... Do we really need a panel-by-panel remake of the shooting in the head scene? But I guess I agree it's nice to see him?
    At least it goes the other way around this time .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least it goes the other way around this time .
    at least....

not really that great for max lord fans. but sounds interesting what happens after.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic art by Pat Masulli from Blue Beetle #4 (January, 1965).

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Classic art by Pat Masulli from Blue Beetle #4 (January, 1965).

Classic Blue Beetle .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Preview for Dark Multiverse Infinite Crisis.

https://www.cbr.com/infinite-crisis-...-booster-gold/
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Finally read The Scarab one shot. Pretty good read. It’s nice to see Jaime with Paco and Brenda again. The Scarab is actually pretty creepy. Especially when he tries to eat the bad guy. Interesting that they’ve added aspects of Xenomorphs and the Venom symbiote to evil Blue Beetle. I just didn’t like how they referred to the scarab itself as “mystical”. They need to seriously forget everything that happened in the last series and just stick to The Reach origin for Jaime.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Finally read The Scarab one shot. Pretty good read. It’s nice to see Jaime with Paco and Brenda again. The Scarab is actually pretty creepy. Especially when he tries to eat the bad guy. Interesting that they’ve added aspects of Xenomorphs and the Venom symbiote to evil Blue Beetle. I just didn’t like how they referred to the scarab itself as “mystical”. They need to seriously forget everything that happened in the last series and just stick to The Reach origin for Jaime.
    Again, I'm glad the mystic origin hasn't been forgotten. Also, I enjoyed the previous run.

They'll probably find some way to combine the mystic and Reach origin, short of just defaulting to The Reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They'll probably find some way to combine the mystic and Reach origin, short of just defaulting to The Reach.
    Just say it’s techno-sorcery. Or invoke Clarke’s Third Law.

I like how they handled it on Young Justice. The Scarab was sent to earth by the Reach but it was earth magic that short circuited it. Gives it the alien tech origin but imbues it with magic.
    Last edited by Robotman; 12-06-2019 at 10:10 PM.

I voted for Ted, but I actually like all of them. :P I’m pretty cool with whoever shows up.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”