View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Blue Beetle?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan Garrett

2 2.38%
  • Ted Kord

48 57.14%
  • Jaime Reyes

34 40.48%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Jaime is featured kinda prominently in the promo ad for The Batman Who Laughs’ Secret Six storyline.

https://www.newsarama.com/45916-who-...ted-pawns.html

It was pretty odd to see BB as I’ve actually gotten used to DC ignoring him.
    Do my eyes deceive me or does that promo ad also feature Sideways and Vibe along with Blue Beetle!? What!!? 3 Latinos featured together? Never thought I'd see the day.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Do my eyes deceive me or does that promo ad also feature Sideways and Vibe along with Blue Beetle!? What!!? 3 Latinos featured together? Never thought I'd see the day.
    Can you pinpoint where Vibe is for me? I can't seem to find him with my own eyes.

But it is a right shock to see both Blue Beetle and Sideways again, and like this. Would be cool if they could be made to interact, no matter how unlikely and convenient it would likely be.

(I'm also surprised to see so many new characters in general and other currently limboed peeps in here. Roundhouse is a right shocker, and seeing Damage, New Super-Man, Vixen and Green Lantern Simon Baz are sights for sore eyes, even if this is just a teaser for something that's meant to masque who're part of The Batman Who Laughs' group of pawns. There are even a few guys I don't recognize: the guy with star on his chest between Black Canary and Supergirl, the guy "floating" above Constantine, both guys roughly adjacent to Kenan, etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Can you pinpoint where Vibe is for me? I can't seem to find him with my own eyes.

But it is a right shock to see both Blue Beetle and Sideways again, and like this. Would be cool if they could be made to interact, no matter how unlikely and convenient it would likely be.

(I'm also surprised to see so many new characters in general and other currently limboed peeps in here. Roundhouse is a right shocker, and seeing Damage, New Super-Man, Vixen and Green Lantern Simon Baz are sights for sore eyes, even if this is just a teaser for something that's meant to masque who're part of The Batman Who Laughs' group of pawns. There are even a few guys I don't recognize: the guy with star on his chest between Black Canary and Supergirl, the guy "floating" above Constantine, both guys roughly adjacent to Kenan, etc..)
    Vibe is right over Shazam’s shoulder. The guy with the star on his chest is Starman (Will Payton). He’s currently appearing in Justice League. The person above Constantine is Wally West. The guys next to Keenan are Tom Strong and I think Steve Trevor.

I actually think Jaime is one of TBWL’s pawns. The “Secret 6” characters are hinted at in the image. There are a few who look confused or are touching their heads as if being mind controlled. Donna Troy, Blue Beetle, Supergirl, Shazam, Commissioner Gordon, and possibly Hawkman. It does seem odd that Jaime is brought back from limbo to suddenly be so prominently positioned on the promo image. That may be a give away.

Astonishing Member

Vibe is right over Shazam’s shoulder. The guy with the star on his chest is Starman (Will Payton). He’s currently appearing in Justice League. The person above Constantine is Wally West. The guys next to Keenan are Tom Strong and I think Steve Trevor.

I actually think Jaime is one of TBWL’s pawns. The “Secret 6” characters are hinted at in the image. There are a few who look confused or are touching their heads as if being mind controlled. Donna Troy, Blue Beetle, Supergirl, Shazam, Commissioner Gordon, and possibly Hawkman. It does seem odd that Jaime is brought back from limbo to suddenly be so prominently positioned on the promo image. That may be a give away.
    I see. He's not really in the back like some of the others, but Vibe is kinda obscured where he's placed.

We'll see what this entails for Jaime, especially if your theory pans out.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 07-16-2019 at 09:41 PM.

I didn't notice that at first, but yeah some characters are indeed touching their heads. Hopefully that signifies Jaime will get some much needed attention in this book.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    happy new year everybody. sorry for the late greeting
    The "bros before heroes" line is great.

So Jaime is again rather prominent in a DC promo. This time it’s a Capullo drawing from the Scott Snyder SDCC panel. Jaime showing up in another DC promo image. Hopefully this means he’ll be brought back from limbo and will start to have a bigger role in the larger DCU story.

https://www.newsarama.com/46201-sdcc...ght-panel.html

So Jaime is again rather prominent in a DC promo. This time it’s a Capullo drawing from the Scott Snyder SDCC panel. Jaime showing up in another DC promo image. Hopefully this means he’ll be brought back from limbo and will start to have a bigger role in the larger DCU story.

One can hope thats true. He's even ahead of Harley Quinn in that pic lol

Is this a promo image? I just thought it was a panel from Snyder/Cappulo's Black Label book.

jim lee had a blue and gold livestream something?

anybody know what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    jim lee had a blue and gold livestream something?

anybody know what happened?

I actually wasn't sure this was a Lee piece. Cool .

Ted will be the focus of one of the upcoming Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Infinite Crisis. Basically DC’s What If.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/0...erse-coming-in

Looks like Ted will be turning to the dark side. Obviously Booster will play a big role. I wonder if Jaime will appear since he debuted in Infinite Crisis.

Ted will be the focus of one of the upcoming Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Infinite Crisis. Basically DC’s What If.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/0...erse-coming-in

Looks like Ted will be turning to the dark side. Obviously Booster will play a big role. I wonder if Jaime will appear since he debuted in Infinite Crisis.
    Well, nice to see Ted in the spotlight, nevertheless .

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

I found out there's a Dan Garrett radio show and I am here for it. Only lasted a few months, apparently, but I still like what I've heard of it!

Less successful than Superman's radio show (duh!) more successful, somehow, than Batman's, which I believe had only a single episode.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."