Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1120
  1. #796
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I want more everyone.

    Just give Weismann two or three shows.
    This. This so much.

    And maybe see if he can get Gargoyles from Disney. They're not doing anything with the franchise.

  2. #797
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    The wait is almost over for the second half of the season! Next Tuesday we get 3 new episodes before it reverts to one episode a week.

    Episode 314: "Influence" The team reassembles while the Justice League faces a new threat in space.
    Episode 315: "Leverage" A new Gamma Squad sets out on its first mission.
    Episode 316: "Illusion of Control" The team gives thanks for what they have…and might lose!.

  3. #798
    Fantastic Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I want more everyone.

    Just give Weismann two or three shows.
    Yes please! Give him YJ/Titans (maybe finally give the team a name), Outsiders, and Justice League! Make a whole universe!

  4. #799
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    The wait is almost over for the second half of the season! Next Tuesday we get 3 new episodes before it reverts to one episode a week.

    Episode 314: "Influence" The team reassembles while the Justice League faces a new threat in space.
    Episode 315: "Leverage" A new Gamma Squad sets out on its first mission.
    Episode 316: "Illusion of Control" The team gives thanks for what they have…and might lose!.
    "Influence - Nice to know we'll get to finally see more of the League in space. "Team reassembles" I assume means Batman Inc., Dick's group, and the official Team all come together?

    "Leverage" - New Gamma Squad = Geo-Force and company? I assume this is the Suicide Squad episode.

    "Illusion of Control" = Thankgsiving episode where Terra's traitorous reveal happnes?

  5. #800
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Influence - Nice to know we'll get to finally see more of the League in space. "Team reassembles" I assume means Batman Inc., Dick's group, and the official Team all come together?

    "Leverage" - New Gamma Squad = Geo-Force and company? I assume this is the Suicide Squad episode.

    "Illusion of Control" = Thankgsiving episode where Terra's traitorous reveal happnes?
    Really happy to see the League in space touched on!

  6. #801
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,181

  7. #802
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Thank god Bendis brought YJ back

  8. #803
    Fantastic Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    454

    Default

    I suppose he had to bring some good to DC. For all the bad he brought to Marvel, he did some good there too.

  9. #804
    Astonishing Member kurenai24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex, MD
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I suppose he had to bring some good to DC. For all the bad he brought to Marvel, he did some good there too.
    Ok...

    10ch

  10. #805
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    441

    Default

    https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

    Naomi joins YJ in issue 10 and first look at tim's new suit.

  11. #806
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

    Naomi joins YJ in issue 10 and first look at tim's new suit.
    Looks like a pretty boring design.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  12. #807
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

    Naomi joins YJ in issue 10 and first look at tim's new suit.
    ...I liked his old one better.

  13. #808
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

    Naomi joins YJ in issue 10 and first look at tim's new suit.
    He shall henceforth be known as....
    Ihop! Thereby leaving his former name as "Red Robin" behind!

  14. #809
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SouthEast Tennessee
    Posts
    2,222

    Default

    Looks like Tim is going the way of his big "brothers" and losing the cape.

  15. #810
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    I'd he can't use the suit to fly like his new 52 suit could this change is all for nothing. I want the beginnings toward a batman beyond type suit,amd Tim is supposed to be a genius so he should be the "BAT" character to start down that rode

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •