Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Okay,another ques that i forgot to ask about the six teams operating in the show as per epi. 8.I count nightwing's team, ms. martian's team, diana's space team,caldor's justice league,batman's team.Who's the sixth?
    Robins squad was the last team
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Robins squad was the last team
    Than who's at batman's team?I counted robin's squad as batman's team.

Than who's at batman's team?I counted robin's squad as batman's team.
    Batman's team has actual members of the Justice League on it. Green Arrow, Plastic Man, and whoever else sided with him in the initial meeting where he quit.

Young Justice Bruce wouldn't have "kids" on his team.

Last edited by DragonsChi; 01-20-2019 at 08:39 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

That was actually the wrong video where Batman quits. I found the real one:

So it seems that Katana, Plastic Man, Batwoman, Hardware, and Green Arrow are on Batman's Squad. While Spoiler, Arrowett, and Orphan, are on Robins team.

So: with Lobo's finger lying around, and (from what I understand) Lobo's ability to regenerate from just a drop off blood, are we maybe going to see Slobo on the Young Justice animated series?
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    So: with Lobo's finger lying around, and (from what I understand) Lobo's ability to regenerate from just a drop off blood, are we maybe going to see Slobo on the Young Justice animated series?
    I hope so. He was my favorite character in the original run. He had a cute dynamix with Empress (we need her too).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Match was a full clone of superman,that because he was,went bizzaro.he was let out at SBs age for story reasons with SB,but they are not the same at all.SB has human DNA which keeps him "normal" not bizzaro,but also makes him weak.

Blue beetle got most of the attention last season,and ppl complained that he took time away other characters,this years it's brion,halo,and forager who are taking up time,I personally dont like either taking time away from others.i personally who focus on the OG team and spread the love to everyone else,not just a few and make everyone else glorified cameos.

Oh and even though my favorite character SB is 1 of the characters who they focus on this year,he still gets beat down and punked by everyone and everything,so having no screentime but still looking good might be considered better than lots of screen time but worf all the time.
    To be fair Shazam has also gotten beat down a lot.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    To be fair Shazam has also gotten beat down a lot.
    True, and Lobo hit dick and Artemis also and they just got backed up, and should have been dead after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I'm really surprised by how many people I see on the internet saying that they want more of "the Team." The team that I care about is the core cast who got fully fleshed out in season one. There were too many characters and too much focus on plot for me to really get invested in any of the characters introduced in season two. Even Blue Beetle, for all his focus in season two doesn't seem like as fleshed out of a character as any of the original cast. I'm definitely watching for them.
    I think the issue is that, for some, the show is more centered around the original Team character rather then giving the kind of attention and focus afforded to those same characters to the newer generation of legacy heroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    This was one of my favorite scenes in the show yet!

Loved seeing the JL work together under Kaldor leadership. It was pretty cool.
    I love how the only heroes who actually get anything done here are the ones who were on the Team .

And jeez, soon enough Billy will sound exacty like his transformed self.
    Is this the first apparence of lois in YJ?
    Outside the tie-in comic? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I'm really surprised by how many people I see on the internet saying that they want more of "the Team." The team that I care about is the core cast who got fully fleshed out in season one. There were too many characters and too much focus on plot for me to really get invested in any of the characters introduced in season two. Even Blue Beetle, for all his focus in season two doesn't seem like as fleshed out of a character as any of the original cast. I'm definitely watching for them.
    Why are you surprised? The likes of Robin (Tim), Wonder Girl, Static, Blue Beetle, Impulse, Beast Boy...etc are all extremely popular characters. Definitely more popular than the likes of Halo, Forager, Geo-Force, Artemis or Ms Martian and up there with Superboy and Aqualad, the latter of which isn't getting much screen time either. So the complaints are warranted.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member

The claim that one group is more "popular" than the other ignores the simple fact that a) none of them (except Static) are well known to the mainstream (that may change for example if these characters get their own movies) and b) the fact that this show isn't a popularity contest. Its creative direction is ultimately determined by its writers and directors and not by the fans or their opinions.
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 01-20-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I think Batman team is going to be Katana and Metamorpho.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    The claim that one group is more "popular" than the other ignores the simple fact that a) none of them (except Static) are well known to the mainstream (that may change for example if these characters get their own movies) and b) the fact that this show isn't a popularity contest. Its creative direction is ultimately determined by its writers and directors and not by the fans or their opinions.
    No one denies the creative direection happening as it is.

The argument was over people being surprised by the demand for members of the Team and younger generation as opposed to Geoforce, foreager, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    No one denies the creative direection happening as it is.

The argument was over people being surprised by the demand for members of the Team and younger generation as opposed to Geoforce, foreager, etc.
    I didn't mean Geoforce, etc. I meant the original team. I view the "Team" (S2 cast) and the "Outsiders" (S3 cast) to be supporting characters to the main focus of the show, the S1 cast.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I guess I would say this show is a great opportunity to get those characters into the mainstream, although I don't think the DC Universe service is as "mainstream" as, say, something on Netlifx.