Page 73 of 96 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1437

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Lol she gaslit Gar with the "You did the same thing so are not much better!" spiel.

For one, why were the Kid Outsiders supposed to inform Batman Inc. about their plans? Garfield revealed his strategy to the senior members of YJ and that should have been enough.

Also, Gar is just a kid LMAO how is that equivalent to full grown adults like Bruce and Diana co-conspirating and in Bruce's case, orchestrating elaborate ruses to fool the teen Outsiders?
    It did feel kind of hollow comparing what the Anti-Light was doing with the Outsiders.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    spoilers:
    So far, that means Jeff, Violet (currently kidnapped), Vic, and the Outsiders (though at least Brion was happy to have her back).

Could maybe the whole Ra's al'Ghul thing, and having Jason around, be the key? Someone with a beef with the light, perhaps neutral on the Bats right now, and someone not afraid to tell things like they are?
    end of spoilers
    after the next time jump I am sure redhood will be around, batman events seem to happen off screen also roy still being young means his friendship with Jason can exist in this cannon, since dick had his own speedy
    dick is 21 right now, so another 10 year, bruce will be older and the mantle will be passed, enter 10 year old damian wayne, its all running smoothly

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Lol she gaslit Gar with the "You did the same thing so are not much better!" spiel.

For one, why were the Kid Outsiders supposed to inform Batman Inc. about their plans? Garfield revealed his strategy to the senior members of YJ and that should have been enough.

Also, Gar is just a kid LMAO how is that equivalent to full grown adults like Bruce and Diana co-conspirating and in Bruce's case, orchestrating elaborate ruses to fool the teen Outsiders?
    Also Wonder Woman is getting lumped into this when she was expressly against what they were doing, told them she was against it, and yet...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Also Wonder Woman is getting lumped into this when she was expressly against what they were doing, told them she was against it, and yet...
    I mean, if she were going to be so against it she probably should not have been part of it to begin with even if Babs insinuates (whether consciously or not) that Batman only had her on there so it wasn't all his protege's or people who were taught to defer to him, but in such a way where she couldn't do anything even if she objected to it because she's stuck in space.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Where's Black Canary when you need her...oh wait, M'Gann. But they probably don't want her prying into their head thanks to the Anti-Light.
    Dinah and M'gann could probably work some magic together. I wonder if a one-on-one or a group therapy approach would be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I just realized that if you take the first letters of the episode titles, they spell "Prepare the Anti-Life Equation".
    That's actually really scary, but cool, too. Good find, Agent.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Man I can’t wait till the end of the month so I can binge the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Dinah and M'gann could probably work some magic together. I wonder if a one-on-one or a group therapy approach would be better?

That's actually really scary, but cool, too. Good find, Agent.
    They talked about this when the episode list leaked a few months back.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

It did feel kind of hollow comparing what the Anti-Light was doing with the Outsiders.
    And I didn't even mention the worst part where she laid the guilt on thick with "And now we are the bad guys for positioning you well?"

Maybe she would have had a point if the Anti-Light hadn't straight up tricked The Outsiders by arranging unneeded patsy missions.

Fantastic Member

I think she'll show up eventually. I wonder if they might graft a young hero onto her as a protege, but past Beast Boy there aren't a lot of young animal-themed heroes.
    It's a bit of a stretch, but given that Mari debuted as a model - which is a career that's easier to get into as a teen or youth - I could see them deaging her enough that she's either younger than Beast Boy and therefore his protege, or at least have her by Nightwing's age and be BB's "junior" partner due to him having more experience in using animal-based powers in the hero biz.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock Holmes View Post
    It's a bit of a stretch, but given that Mari debuted as a model - which is a career that's easier to get into as a teen or youth - I could see them deaging her enough that she's either younger than Beast Boy and therefore his protege, or at least have her by Nightwing's age and be BB's "junior" partner due to him having more experience in using animal-based powers in the hero biz.
    I dunno how people would feel about a de-aged Vixen. I think it worked with Zatanna but I'm not sure how people would respond to Vixen.

I dunno how people would feel about a de-aged Vixen. I think it worked with Zatanna but I'm not sure how people would respond to Vixen.
    I feel like we'll be getting more deaged heroes down the line. Like Supergirl with maybe Damian's age group. Have we seen Animal Man at all?

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I feel like we'll be getting more deaged heroes down the line. Like Supergirl with maybe Damian's age group. Have we seen Animal Man at all?
    I think there's a difference between de-aging and fitting them into a different generation. Like, I'm pretty sure Supergirl will be vaguely 16 when she shows up even if she's well past the generations she's been associated with before.

I don't remember Animal Man even being referenced...although I think Bourassa did a design for him for a DC Nation bio? I forget.

I think there's a difference between de-aging and fitting them into a different generation. Like, I'm pretty sure Supergirl will be vaguely 16 when she shows up even if she's well past the generations she's been associated with before.

I don't remember Animal Man even being referenced...although I think Bourassa did a design for him for a DC Nation bio? I forget.
    Well Zatanna was de-aged and put into another generation.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Well Zatanna was de-aged and put into another generation.
    Yeah, but I think it's different for a character who is traditionally younger.

Fantastic Member

*Nods* That makes sense, in fact I'd argue that that's exactly what did happen with SG when she eventually appeared in New Earth continuity (you could even argue that for PG on E2 at least, but you'd have to squint a bit.