Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

spoilers:
    Roy II aka Will Harper is now the best character of this season
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I read the first issue and thought it was decent. Nothing mind blowing just yet. I liked seeing the YJ4 again and Teen Lantern seems interesting. I'm not yet feeling Jinny. She just didn't do it for me. It's still early so that could potentially change.
    Feel that part of the reason shes there is because of the X, she could pass for an Xmen.

Fantastic Member

Personally...I wish the second generation of the team would get more focus.

I understand people love the original generation...but the show is called Young Justice.

I'd rather the show focus on Wonder Girl, Robin, Kid Flash, and Blue Beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post

I understand people love the original generation...but the show is called Young Justice.

This show has a lot of heroes to juggle.

I'm just glad we got at least one episode featuring the Team, even if they really didn't get to have much character focus compared to M'Gann and Forager.

The first team's only in their early twenties, so they're still "young." Greg Weisman's talked before about how they'll always be in the show to some extent.

Exactly! I want more time with the actual YJ team! I like the new characters, but I want to see Blue Beetle, Bart, Wonder Girl and Static grow as well! Hopefully they get a storyline soon, because them playing background characters isn't working for me.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Exactly! I want more time with the actual YJ team! I like the new characters, but I want to see Blue Beetle, Bart, Wonder Girl and Static grow as well! Hopefully they get a storyline soon, because them playing background characters isn't working for me.
    Agreed. I don't have a problem with the OG team having an important role, but Brion Markov and halo...while interesting characters....aren't my favorites. I want to see the tension really developed between Tim and Cass. I want to see the friendship between Jamie and Bart. I want to see Static take an increased role. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I like what we've seen with Traci, but I'm not sure if we'll get much more...

It's called Young Justice but has never been about those characters from the start.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    It's called Young Justice but has never been about those characters from the start.
    Even though we're now the closest to that actual roster as we have ever been in this show's history...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Even though we're now the closest to that actual roster as we have ever been in this show's history...
    I expect the next time jump to be focusing on Damian's generation with Tim's crew being a bit older and Dick will be Batman and Conner might be Superman.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

THey had an ep recently. Maybe not a focus one but they had a decent showing.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    THey had an ep recently. Maybe not a focus one but they had a decent showing.
    The lack of Tim dimmed my enthusiasm somewhat on that episode. Seems he's going to be getting screwed over in favor of Todd/Damian again. At least Animation wise.

The lack of Tim dimmed my enthusiasm somewhat on that episode. Seems he's going to be getting screwed over in favor of Todd/Damian again. At least Animation wise.
    We are only getting 3 episodes at a time, I'm sure there is plenty of Team and Tim stuff to come.

He had the New Batman adventures long before YJ.

Plus the Batman and co angle is too good to leave alone without an ep.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.