Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Is it a complete reboot of the YJ4 characters or do they have previous memories(Pre-FP/N52/Tec)?

Is it explained why Tim went back to Robin?

Does the first issue live up to the hype or does it move slow like a regular Bendis beginning?

Thanks!
    Ok now im confused we talking about spoilers from the first 3 episodes, The new 2 issue tie in comic or Bendis new series spoilers?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Ok now im confused we talking about spoilers from the first 3 episodes, The new 2 issue tie in comic or Bendis new series spoilers?
    Darkcrusade25 wants spoilers of YJ comic by Bendis.

However, I don't know if the spoiler tako has are from this or YJ cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Darkcrusade25 wants spoilers of YJ comic by Bendis.

However, I don't know if the spoiler tako has are from this or YJ cartoon.
    Yeah i got confused. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    what do you want to know AMA
    This is team focused questions...

1. Is all the characters that we know of (Tim, Kon, Bart, Cassie, Jenny, teen GL, Amethyst) in the first issue?

2. Is the team formed by the end of the first issue?

If the answer is yes then here are my other questions.

3. By the end of the issue have they come together under the YJ moniker or are they just working together or is it more unspoken that they're yj?

4. If by the end of the of the issue they have decided to call themselves young justice, how is it formed? Is it like "hey why don't we revitalize the young justice team like old times" or is it more like "how about we become a team ...maybe the young justice"

I basically want to know if YJ has been name before in the dc universe after Rebirth.

4. How are Jenny and the teen GL aadded to the team, are they asked to join, do they ask to join, or is it unspoken?

penetrator of things

oh i meant tv show spoilers

rip
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Kon93

I've read both parts to the prequel comic for the show,if you have read any of the shows tie in comics it would feel like it was a continuation of that.

I've read more spoilers for the 1st 3 episodes of the YJ show than I know I should have,so I know pretty much everything that is being shown and happening in those episodes now.

The Bendis comic will probably be slow to get the whole team together,heck SB will probably only be on the last page,so be patient.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I've read both parts to the prequel comic for the show,if you have read any of the shows tie in comics it would feel like it was a continuation of that.

I've read more spoilers for the 1st 3 episodes of the YJ show than I know I should have,so I know pretty much everything that is being shown and happening in those episodes now.

The Bendis comic will probably be slow to get the whole team together,heck SB will probably only be on the last page,so be patient.
    If only this was a bi monthly book. 2 and a half years later we get the YJ4 back.

Screenshot_20190103-175819.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-175910.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-175740.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    oh i meant tv show spoilers

rip

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    If only this was a bi monthly book. 2 and a half years later we get the YJ4 back.
    What does this even mean ...is this a dig at Bendis pace of writing when the solicitations already give you an answer.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Screenshot_20190103-175819.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-175910.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-175740.jpg

What does this even mean ...is this a dig at Bendis pace of writing when the solicitations already give you an answer.

Its called they want MORE and MORE,like we all do of course.

Kon93

I think all the YJ4 fans,even the hard pressed all the time bendis haters have to appreciate that he is bringing them back.

Also so we know that any flashbacks will be done by another artist,so you can feel the change in story.

Cant wait for the issue,and cant wait for preview pages.

Btw even though I said I read way way way to many spoilers about the YJ shows 1st 3 episodes,doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate some screenshots,cause there is so really great things to see

Man, as a Cassie fan, it's been a long time since I've actually looked forward to something with her in the comics.

So Amethyst's new writer is a woman and a major creator. Of women associated with Bendis...Kelly Sue DeConnick? She's already writing a DC book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, as a Cassie fan, it's been a long time since I've actually looked forward to something with her in the comics.

So Amethyst's new writer is a woman and a major creator. Of women associated with Bendis...Kelly Sue DeConnick? She's already writing a DC book.
    Im guessing Kelly Sue as well.

Mighty Member

It's gonna be strange seeing Black Lightning taking orders from Nightwing. I guess it all depends how it's done. Hopefully it's more of a co-lead thing.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

I want these episodes to drop already.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Nightwing ordered people older than him when he led the Justice League in Post Crisis. It was weird the first time I see it too, but he put his foot down and called out... Green Arrow, I think, at the time, the same way he used to call out Batman's flaw.

I don't know how Young Justice Nightwing fare in comparison, I haven't watch it, but if he has the same presence and fire, then I can see it.