Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is Mist Girl a re-imagined Windfall? Or New Wave?
    Could that mist girl be a character from the YJ comics - Secret?
    https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Greta_Hayes_(New_Earth)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Artemis in a sports bra .

Things seem to be moving smoothly with Jefferson and Dr. Jace...

Looks like a lot of old villains are coming back for "Triptych." Nice to see Abra Kadabra.

Is Mist Girl a re-imagined Windfall? Or New Wave?

I was wondering who that girl next to Livewire is...I thought it was Terra, and someone else suggested Rose/Ravager, which makes more sense. No idea who the guy in the middle is.

Every time Queen Bee shows up I just keep hoping something terrible happens to her.

Looks like Lobo is with a black variant of L-Ron.
    He looks El Diablo so maybe we're seeing the Suicide Squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Could that mist girl be a character from the YJ comics - Secret?
    https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Greta_Hayes_(New_Earth)
    Secret was in the first season but she could always make a comeback.

EDIT- https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/dream-...-young-justice
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-15-2019 at 03:37 PM. Reason: new article.

Catching up with the YJ show and the episode with Dick and the 3 Harpers is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Catching up with the YJ show and the episode with Dick and the 3 Harpers is hilarious
    Part of the reason I really enjoyed that episode was that it was hilarious and it showed that the series, despite dealing with more mature and serious subject matter, still knows it's a Superhero show and isn't afraid to have fun .

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    The last episode ended with the Outsiders officially becoming a team. The roster isn’t finalized but a team was created.
    That's not the Outsiders.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Screenshot_20190117-053954.jpg

I don't know what Bendis was replying to as the quoted tweet seemed to have been unavailable.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Kon93

I didn't care about Jinny until she picked up that space ray gun lol.

Cassie is crying right as she is getting herself ready to help,we need to know why she was doing that

I wonder how long teen lantern has has the power now,cause she made a perfectly good mech suit and glove,and is she just in the mech suit for protection sake or because she is really hiding herself from ppl seeing her?

I have about a million questions about SB,but I'll wait as bendis explains,next month,and his focus issue in issue 3.

Btw SB looks like how the Reign of the supermen SB would look if he got stranded in a strange dimension with the same supersuit.he look to be atleast 3 years older than Reign SB,he has patches on his knees,belt and holster for needed things,fingers popped through to ends of his gloves,handmade S patches where L patches might have been,and a good bunch of teenage facial hair on his face.
    Last edited by Kon93; 01-17-2019 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post

I don't know what Bendis was replying to as the quoted tweet seemed to have been unavailable.
    Not even the writer of his book can get his name correctly.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Not even the writer of his book can get his name correctly.

Omg dont point that **** out to me,that is something that has grated my nerves since the beginning of using connEr

Someone probably asked how soon will each character get their motivations explored and Bendis replied.

I guess compared to Tim, Conner and Cassie were a little more in a bad place (although none of the YJ4 have really had it great lately).

spoilers:
    So we had our first Young Justice sex scene...well done Jefferson .

Oh, and look at all those future members of The Team having a playdate .
    end of spoilers

Well, the latest 3 episodes have certainly expanded upon the YJ Universe, especially Vandal Savage's history. Also, we got to see Tim, Cass, Steph, and Cissie in action.

Oh, and MAJOR set up for future seasons! Last week, we got spoilers:
    Jason and Damian
    end of spoilers.

This week? We got

spoilers:
    Tornado Twins, Jon Kent, and so many more!
    end of spoilers

Also, an episode with the Main Man popping in again, and this time, we really got to see him as Lobo!

But Forager with the fakeout win! Who knew a giant bug could be so endearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, the latest 3 episodes have certainly expanded upon the YJ Universe, especially Vandal Savage's history. Also, we got to see Tim, Cass, Steph, and Cissie in action.
    I can live with them calling Cass "Orphan" since she's probably going to become Batgirl eventually, but I really didn't care for her using a sword. That's more of a Damian thing then a Cass thing.

Maybe they just have her with one to draw parallels with Shiva.

And Steph just sounds like Wonder Girl wearing a mask, even if it's nice to see her in-action and doing a good job .
    spoilers:
    Tornado Twins, Jon Kent, and so many more!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think they even had Red Tornado's daughter in there, who I completely forgot about.

Oh, and Bumblebee is pregnant...
    end of spoilers
    Also, an episode with the Main Man popping in again, and this time, we really got to see him as Lobo!
    Seriously, Lobo seems unstoppable on this show. I think you'd need a full League team to be able to take him out, if you even can.

I can live with them calling Cass "Orphan" since she's probably going to become Batgirl eventually, but I really didn't care for her using a sword. That's more of a Damian thing then a Cass thing.

Maybe they just have her with one to draw parallels with Shiva.

And Steph just sounds like Wonder Girl wearing a mask, even if it's nice to see her in-action and doing a good job .

spoilers:
    I think they even had Red Tornado's daughter in there, who I completely forgot about.

Oh, and Bumblebee is pregnant...
    end of spoilers

Seriously, Lobo seems unstoppable on this show. I think you'd need a full League team to be able to take him out, if you even can.
    Lobo is immortal, has strength on par with Superman, crazy regenerative abilities, and a super genius. You really need a Superman level being to counter him.

But so many super babies!