Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1437

Well… I don't know for sure that they've been erased; it depends on whether the N52 Teen Titans still happened. Given that both Tim and Cassie were on that team, it's possible that it did. And as much as there were large elements of that series that I personally didn't like, my feelings these days are that removing stories and even entire runs from continuity is a bad thing, and should only be done as a last resort.

That said, both Bar-Torr and N52 Kon-El were shuffled off the stage before Rebirth (Bar-Torr returned to the future, and Kon-El abandoned the team to serve Harvest), and neither has been mentioned since.

And “it happened, but hasn't had any lasting impact” isn't much different from “it never happened”. So unless and until the N52 Superboy and/or Bar-Torr get referenced or make an appearance, they might as well be “retgone”, as you put it.
    Last edited by Dataweaver; 11-19-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Bar-Torr appeared for five seconds in Robinson's TT run. I'm pretty sure that most of his existence has been erased though, given that Solstice didn't mention him in HiC and was still a smoke monster.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

A recent issue of Red Hood featured Bunker, and referred back to the time they met during Death of the Family.

Bunker was also in the second New 52 TT series though, so the first run being excised from continuity wouldn't remove him.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Well… the second N52 Teen Titans run was a relaunch, not a reboot; it implicitly assumed that the first one happened.
    Rogue wears rouge.

You mean like how the first one assumed that there was previous Teen Titans teams, only for the trades to remove the references due to an editorial edict? Yeah, that can be retconned.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

No; more like it assumed that the team had already formed, and picked up on plot threads from the previous series. Everything about it was built on the first N52 TT series.

More to the point, both Superboy and Bar-Torr were featured in (the first half of) that second N52 series.
    Last edited by Dataweaver; 11-19-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Bunker was also in the second New 52 TT series though, so the first run being excised from continuity wouldn't remove him.
    As I said, it referred back to the Death of the Family tie-in, which was in the first volume of New 52 Teen Titans.

Looks like Aqualad, Arrowette, Spoiler, and Sideways will all be joining Young Justice according to Bendis’ Instagram.

Mighty Member

Not really a fan of this decision:
    -Arrowette is ok,BUT I hope that she will replace Hex..but I prefer the dark arrowette costume of YJ or the YJ Anime costume..
    -never heard of Sideways, but his powers sounds nice
    -Spoiler is only there because she is Tims GF, but I cant see why she should be in the roster...
    -Aqualad is ok for the fans of the TV Show...

I hope that YJ Comic take the YJ Anime way.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-way-(SEASON-3)

I hope we get Anita back soon, so much could've been done with her.

Also, Cissie's arc felt "complete" to an extent pre-flashpoint. She actually seems even odder than Spoiler (whose there to be Tim's love interest).

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looks like Aqualad, Arrowette, Spoiler, and Sideways will all be joining Young Justice according to Bendis’ Instagram.
    I guess bendis is pulling out all the stops to try to increase sales and interest. Is that Jackson Hyde? I hoped he'd stay with Damian's generation.

I'm glad Sideways is doing something but I would have liked him and Aqualad to be in titles where they didn't have to jostle for focus.

This roster is too large.
    Last edited by Fergus; 11-28-2019 at 02:40 AM.

Yeah, that's definitely Jackson with a new hairstyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That makes me wonder if we're losing anyone. I suspect that Amethyst will leave as she has a solo book coming and it's set back in Gemworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Not really a fan of this decision:
    -Arrowette is ok,BUT I hope that she will replace Hex..but I prefer the dark arrowette costume of YJ or the YJ Anime costume..
    -never heard of Sideways, but his powers sounds nice
    -Spoiler is only there because she is Tims GF, but I cant see why she should be in the roster...
    -Aqualad is ok for the fans of the TV Show...

I hope that YJ Comic take the YJ Anime way.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...way-(SEASON-3)
    Sideways had his own book. Ran for 13 issues and an annual. He was created by Dan DiDio himself. His civilian name is Derek James. He's basically a Spider-Man expy, with teleporting powers instead of webs.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Sideways_Vol_1