Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1437
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The creators have said the time skips are part of the show, it's just the length that they're willing to change.

But throw me in the ring for not expecting a big time-skip next. I think the next one will probably be closer to the time skip from seasons 2-3 then 1-2.
    The next time skip is probably going to be a few months to a year when you consider how season 3 ended(ignoring the LOSH ring).

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    The next time skip is probably going to be a few months to a year when you consider how season 3 ended(ignoring the LOSH ring).
    To be fair, with the way season 2 ended, I didn't expect much of a time skip either, yet we got a 2 years one.

Keeping in mind that Vandal and Darkseid like to do long-therm plans (With Vandal even saying he has plans for hundreds or thousands years in the future), then long time skips are still possible.

It's also possible that they'll make a season with the time advancing more, since season 1 was 6 months (July 4 until january 1), season 2 was 6 months (January 1 until july 5), and season 3 was almost 8 months (July 4 until february 28), I'm surprised they haven't made a season where its events happen ina year or more yet, like a poor man's 52 lol.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Clearly you two haven't had much experience with babies and toddlers and need to go refresh your memories on the episodes.
    Totally true on the "experience with babies and toddlers" point, however I can do research on facts and averages:

Assuming that the observation that Jon is sitting up and Damian isn't is conclusive (IMO, it isn't. Jon was awake, Damian was not), then the statistical averages suggest that Jon might be slightly older than Damian - my sources indicate that sitting up occurs on average between 4 and 7 months and it's reasonable to assume that Jon would be both bigger and at the early end of developmental average given his heritage).

Likewise, Artur's DOB has been given in YJL as February 1, 2011 (aka Team Year 1) so his age can be factually determined.

While we do not have exact DOBs for the Tornado Twins, we know that Iris was pregnant during Team Year 6 (2016?) and while I'll hear arguments that Barry's powers might make for a shorter pregnancy, there's no reason to suspect that they would prolong it. Likewise, Lian was - per "Ask Greg" Lian was less than a year old by the end of Team Year 5, so she's about 2-3 as of YJO.

Incidently, it's possible that Traya Sutton is actually the eldest based on her height (her build and facial features conclusively put her ahead of everyone bar Artur and maybe Anissa), she stands at about John Smith's armpit/chest, ie about 2 heads shorter (about 51 inches) which suggests she could be eight to nine unless she's particularly tall for her age but is very unlikely to be less than seven during that year.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Just saw this image posted on Twitter, a group shot from an upcoming issue.

It shows Drake in his new uniform. Also, in the upper right corner, it appears that the Wonder Twins will be making an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Just saw this image posted on Twitter, a group shot from an upcoming issue.

It shows Drake in his new uniform. Also, in the upper right corner, it appears that the Wonder Twins will be making an appearance.

Well, they're under the same imprint...

Fantastic Member

Any word on whether Superboy's rename is still on? And if so when we might get the reveal?

Honestly, given that Tim already had the (slightly lame) alternative of Red Robin, I've always been more interested SB's new ID than Tim's.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock Holmes View Post
    Any word on whether Superboy's rename is still on? And if so when we might get the reveal?

Honestly, given that Tim already had the (slightly lame) alternative of Red Robin, I've always been more interested SB's new ID than Tim's.
    Here:
    https://www.cbr.com/superboy-new-codename/

1. As far as I know it wasnt said that Conner change the Code-Name..
    Its what people expect, BUT also Jonathan could change the Code-Name

2. This sounds like Conner and Jonathan will MEET and TALK about.

So I expect this happening when YJ comes back to this Earth and Jon and Conner meet each other.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Here:

So I expect this happening when YJ comes back to this Earth and Jon and Conner meet each other.
    I don't think jon is changing his name because of legion book. It's being marketed with jon being the new superboy for it. Jon has effectively pasted on instead of clark as their inspiration and inspiration for united planets.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Here:

Originally, I agree it was somewhat "up in the air", but all the solicits pair the "two Superboys and two Robins" so as Tim is now "Drake" plus

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I don't think jon is changing his name because of legion book. It's being marketed with jon being the new superboy for it. Jon has effectively pasted on instead of clark as their inspiration and inspiration for united planets.
    which would fit with Jon staying as Superboy, then I'd be very surprised if Conner stays as Superboy and Jon takes the new identity. YMMV.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Young heroes that haven’t shown up on the show yet, but you wish they would...

Supergirl or Powergirl
    arisia(green Lantern)

I thought of a younger Kyle popping up as Blue Lantern but Arisia is fun too.

I wish Drake's new outfit had some kind of Cape/Coat hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Young heroes that haven’t shown up on the show yet, but you wish they would...

Supergirl or Powergirl
    arisia(green Lantern)
    Starfire
    Raven
    Omen
    Hawk and Dove

YOUNG JUSTICE #11
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art and cover by JOHN TIMMS
    card stock variant cover by NICK BRADSHAW
    Young Justice returns! Home! To Earth! Finally! Just in time to confront all of their big issues—like S.T.A.R. Labs! Moms and dads! Naomi! Jinny Hex’s trunk! And yes, each other! This starts the wild wind-up to Wonder Comics’ first year as the truth behind S.T.A.R. Labs and the reunion of Young Justice is revealed!
    ON SALE 12.04.19
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    But more importantly: Stephanie Brown, Batwoman. Of course Stephanie could only get the recognition she deserves on the world that's gone wrong.
    Speaking of Stephanie, I thought I would ask this on a bigger platform : does her Batwoman costume remind anyone else of Violet's costume, with the hair pushed straight up and the mask with with big goggles ? For those who don't know or don't remember, Violet was a purple-clad vigilante who coincidentally appeared at the same time that Stephanie was coming back to Gotham after her "death", which led to some confusion among the characters because people tended to meet one or the other and often referred to both as "the lady in purple".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Starfire
    Raven
    Omen
    Hawk and Dove
    Just don't breakup DickBabs.