Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post

I dont like the breakup of the JL and the Team. It seem unnecessary for me and I liked the big Team Feeling in the first Seasons.
    I also dont like that he already gets defeated in the first Episodes.
    Connor isn't replacing Superman. he just feels pressure to do so. And he Connor has been beaten a grand total of once in the season so far and he wins more fights than he loses.

YOUNG JUSTICE (SERIES):

Hmm-I havent see much of the new Season, BUT I dont like the choices made in the TV Show:

I dont like the breakup of the JL and the Team. It seem unnecessary for me and I liked the big Team Feeling in the first Seasons.
    I also dont like that Superboy should replace Superman on Earth-because this Version is just dont able to do it-unlike the Comic Version.
    I also dont like that he already gets defeated in the first Episodes.
    I also dont like the mix of the Outsiders Team, I would loved more with Impulse,Cassie instead of simply putting the old team together.
    Its not a good mix,I miss the humoristic characters etc.
    Its not like Batman has never left the League in the comics and other media before. And he's never much been one for government oversight, particularly when someone like Lex Luthor is involved.
    Connor just feels like he's being pressured to replace Clark, but has no real desire to do so.
    He got overwhelmed but a being whose touch was literally burning. In a later episode, against someone he could actually hit, he won with ease. It would be boring if the characters won everything all the time.
    Young Justice animated has always focused on the original team as the core characters. But they also devote time to newcomers as well. Like Season 2 did with Jaime and Bart. Complaining about it 3 seasons in seems a little late, to be honest.

Episode 4 on, with the Harpers and after, had a lot of humor.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

YOUNG JUSTICE COMIC

I didnt read the whole Comic so far, so I would like some questions:
    How did Wonder Girl fight in the Comic? I have seen the meeting of the Team, which I didnt like because it was more meeting of classmates who have seen each other last week than long forgotten friends...
    She's using her fists mostly.

What did Cassie use (Lasso,Bracelets...), Which Powers did she show?
    Seems like it's her bracelets. Her flight and strength mostly.

In general I dont hope, that they make them less powerful than their TT Counterparts or much less powerful than their JL Counterparts.

Pre-Flashpoint Bart Allen was designed to be one day the most powerful Flash ever, I hope that they keep this and dont make him equal or less powerful than Wally West II of the TT and use his inexperience and small body as reason why he cant keep up with Barry Allen.
    I also hope that they use the Kid Flash Personality on him and not only the Impuse one-so he has a good balance..

Pre-Flashpoint Superboy is my favorite Charakter and I dont hope that they will make him less powerful than before or less powerful than Jonathan Samuel Kent.
    Confused by this last part here. As far as I can tell they are back to the 90s versions for the most part.

spoilers:
    I love how Terra's method of killing the guy in the beginning is to throw a rock at him. Batman: TAS fans should understand that reference.
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

They are going to get their ratings worth out of Halo aren’t they?

Dr. Jace feels more motherly than romantic to Brion. However, I could see them doing a romantic arc between BL and her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    They are going to get their ratings worth out of Halo aren’t they?
    Take a shot everytime she dies this season lol. By my count we are at 3 in 6 episodes.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    I love how Terra's method of killing the guy in the beginning is to throw a rock at him. Batman: TAS fans should understand that reference.
    end of spoilers
    I had to laugh out loud at that moment, and the whole "Quips" line that Black Spider said. Let's see if Greg includes any Gargoyles Jokes in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Take a shot everytime she dies this season lol. By my count we are at 3 in 6 episodes.
    Well at least we know one thing...if they decide to pull in parts of the Omac event, you know they'll be able to show the infamous neck snap of 2004.

Not gonna lie the 3 roys confused me in episode 4, I forgot there were so many clones.

As far the comic goes I fell in love with the first issue, seeing Connor made me so happy

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Titans wasn't over run with bat character but there was definitely more time put into Dick's characterization then the others. We know more about Jason in this than Beast Boy. They even talk about this in the Grayson thread. Honestly the interactions are good I'm just worried about characters getting overshadowed which was a major issue in season 2 with like half the cast this season has.
    Some characters are more important. Dick and Raven seemed to get the spotlight on Titans and last I checked raven wasn't a Bat character.

I read the first issue and thought it was decent. Nothing mind blowing just yet. I liked seeing the YJ4 again and Teen Lantern seems interesting. I'm not yet feeling Jinny. She just didn't do it for me. It's still early so that could potentially change.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Some characters are more important. Dick and Raven seemed to get the spotlight on Titans and last I checked raven wasn't a Bat character.
    the first arc of the the New teen titans does begin with raven seeking out dick, its her quest stop trigon and she needs a team of young heroes led by dick

Astonishing Member

I feel YJ shows well that Oracle is a far better fit for Barbara than Batgirl
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 01-13-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I feel YJ shows well that Oracle is a far better fit for Barbara than Batgirl
    I don't know if I'd go that far, I just think they're doing justice to the story progression of Barbara going from Batgirl to Oracle.

I liked their take on Batgirl but I think they're also doing a great job with using Oracle. I'm happy to see Babs and Dick finally together.

I hope she gets a scene with Cass and Steph at some point.