Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
Going forward,Terra has the most potential storylines.

I haven't seen someone to this NUCLEAR and get consumed by a list for revenge since the Metal Gear franchise.
And now your making me picture Geo-Force going on a Metal Gear villain speech.

Yeah unless there's a really really big time skip Terra and Conner seem set up to be central cast in S4, with the Markov family drama continuing with the fall of Brion (yes he was manipulated and the control seemed stronger later but the desire to kill Bedlam and usurp Gregor to become King came from him if what the guy says about his powers only being able to really nudge is true) and Tara has to deal with THAT, along with her own personal demons and becoming a true hero (that was a really interesting subversion, not something I expected at ALL, like I saw Terra probably turning on Slade but not the full subversion of the Markov siblings with TARA being the one who's basically a fundamentally good person even after everything she's been through and Brion being flawed enough to fall the way he did).

Conner is a public hero now so that's a major change obviously, and with the Legion of Superhero's coming and well Superboy is always involved with them, not Conner before but well there's no other Superboy around here so I suspect he'll play a major role in whatever storyline is going on with the Legion, wonder if it's gonna be travel to the Legions time, some Legionarres coming back to ours or both. And which ones will they use there's a LOT to choose from with the Legion.

and RIP Slobo that was.. a weird thing to do all for a giant audience troll.