Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
The animation felt off for me at the beginning but I think it picked up when the episodes went along, especially for the action sequences.

It's hard for me to think of Roy as "Will" when I think of him as Roy more then I think of Arsenal/original Roy as "Roy." His beard also makes him look like Terry Long, which kind of amused me.

It's interesting to think that Artemis might be more a part of Lian's life then Cheshire is.

I'm glad they remembered Garth. It's also cool that Arthur gives his protege's such important jobs.

Donna was a nice surprise. I don't think that's her actual Superhero costume, but I hope we see her in action at some point. I wonder if "Troia" here is her Amazon name and Donna Troy is her Man's World identity?

I wasn't expecting Batman and Green Arrow to take their people off the Team, even if it makes sense. I'm guessing that's going lead to Tim and Cassie breaking up, and maybe Tim and Steph getting together? If they even have time to focus on the teen heroes with all the Outsiders stuff.

I dunno, I think the death and killing in the episode was pretty mild compared to the movies, and they all had points to them.

It didn't feel like excessive death just to show that the stories are now more "mature" or "edgy," just appropriate or necessary to the story that was being told.

I'm also glad Greg Cipes is using a more normal version of his Beast Boy voice. It makes just kind of shoving him in there because they couldn't get his old VA back seem less weird.

And dating Perdita? Does Gar have a thing for royal blondes? Although Perdita's not crazy like Terra.

I didn't care for "DC All Access" Courtney Whitmore though.
Seeing the King and Queen's body felt excessive to me when the point was already done well with the sounds, then the blood reveal. You could ave Brion and Gregor run in and hear their cries of anguish. It's just a personal thing that would make it better to me.