Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596
Results 1,426 to 1,437 of 1437

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Titans are a low priority with DC right now(arguably they've been a low priority for years). I'm more worried about what 5G holds for the Titans.I doubt that they'll be allowed to retire peacefully.
    I expect they're writing out a lot of characters.

Someone's making an Impulse Fan Film.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I expect they're writing out a lot of characters.
    aka, killing them off in brutal and sadistic manners.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I appreciate the time, effort and money that they put into this. And I like that it looks like Cissie might have a cameo. But I expect something more comedic when it comes to Impulse.

It should be more than just a cameo. She's on the video thumbnail alongside Max Mercury, Inertia, and Impulse himself. If she was just a cameo she wouldn't be there. You don't see Stan Lee on every Marvel movie poster, lol.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Err… I'm pretty sure that Felicity Smoak was interoffice into the comics as a result of her popularity in Arrow, though she may not have stuck around; and there was a Legends of Tomorrow comic, though it was not of an attempt to capitalize on the show by telling stories involving the comic book versions of some of the characters featured in the show such as Firestorm (I know about that one because that's where Jason Rusch was kicked out of the Firestorm Matrix and it went back to being the Martin and Stein duo).
    Felicity Smoak predates Arrow. She was a character in Firestorm originally.

I thought it was fine but it reminded me more of the Flash tv show than Impulse.

Granted YJ the cartoon proved you could do a darker take on Impulse and still have it be funny.

The video name does say "The Flash fan series" - it's supposed to look like a spin-off from the CW show.

Astonishing Member

It should be more than just a cameo. She's on the video thumbnail alongside Max Mercury, Inertia, and Impulse himself. If she was just a cameo she wouldn't be there. You don't see Stan Lee on every Marvel movie poster, lol.
    I didn't even look at the thumbnail before clicking on it.

[QUOTE=Husk]Felicity Smoak predates Arrow. She was a character in Firestorm originally. [/Husk]

Ronnie Raymond's stepmother, as a matter-of-fact.

The video name does say "The Flash fan series" - it's supposed to look like a spin-off from the CW show.
    That explains all the leather jackets .

Incredible Member

I'd really like for Catwoman to make an appearance on the show, as we haven't seen her yet. People just come on briefly all the time, she could show up for an episode and they could allude to her and Bruce being a couple. I'd love that. This show does love couples.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    I'd really like for Catwoman to make an appearance on the show, as we haven't seen her yet. People just come on briefly all the time, she could show up for an episode and they could allude to her and Bruce being a couple. I'd love that. This show does love couples.
    Probably less likely for an adult hero, if I'm being honest.

Just look at how little they've done with Lois. The one time they feature her, it's just to show off that Jon has been born. They even re-used Grey Griffin as her VA.