Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1437
    BANNED

The light knew league's secret identity from S1. But the light had new members. Do you think the newer members have access to that information?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    The light knew league's secret identity from S1. But the light had new members. Do you think the newer members have access to that information?
    Probably. It's not something I see the group deliberately keeping from each other since it gives them an edge over the heroes.

Fantastic Member

I doubt they would hide any of that sort of information, or lie about it. I'm not entirely convinced they would preemptively share that sort of information automatically. I think each member would have to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    That's a good question, I would imagine that only the leaders and other trusted members would know (Like Lady Shiva), but I doubt they'd let someone like Joker know their secret identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That's a good question, I would imagine that only the leaders and other trusted members would know (Like Lady Shiva), but I doubt they'd let someone like Joker know their secret identities.
    Granted, in-character Joker probably wouldn't care, but point made .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Granted, in-character Joker probably wouldn't care, but point made .
    He could end up caring if he chooses to torment someone in particular, a lot easier to go after them when they're home instead of laying a trap somewhere else, specialy since he does seem more violent than usual, since he just tried to just kill Robin back in season 1.

Hell, maybe he knows their secret identity and that's how Barbara got crippled, sure it's just a headcanon, but it's a possibility.

He could end up caring if he chooses to torment someone in particular, a lot easier to go after them when they're home instead of laying a trap somewhere else, specialy since he does seem more violent than usual, since he just tried to just kill Robin back in season 1.

Hell, maybe he knows their secret identity and that's how Barbara got crippled, sure it's just a headcanon, but it's a possibility.
    To be honest I doubt Joker was involved with either Jason's "death" or Barbara's crippling.

Although, I kinda hope Jason's still involved a crowbar .

To be honest I doubt Joker was involved with either Jason's "death" or Barbara's crippling.

Although, I kinda hope Jason's still involved a crowbar .
    Yeah, it's possible he didn't do either, at the very least, I doubt he was involved in Jason's, since Ra's currently has him, so it's possible he was the one who "killed" Jason.

Unfortunately, if I'm correct, then that'd mean no crowbar, 'cause Ra's ninjas usualy don't carry those .

Then again, it's also possible that Joker went to kill Jason under Ra's orders, since it seems this version of Joker is pretty okay with taking orders, to the point of being okay with being arrested.

Also, anyone else noticed that the Zviad guy is practicaly Maxwell Lord? His telepathy powers is the same as Maxwell's, and he's pretending to be a good guy while brainwashing Brion, same thing Maxwell did when he was part of JLA, plus, at least in what the wiki tells me, his comic counterpart doesn't have those powers, so they just gave the telepathy to him; seems like the writters wanted to have Maxwell in a way in the cartoon, but without making it obvious.

Yeah, it's possible he didn't do either, at the very least, I doubt he was involved in Jason's, since Ra's currently has him, so it's possible he was the one who "killed" Jason.

Unfortunately, if I'm correct, then that'd mean no crowbar, 'cause Ra's ninjas usualy don't carry those .

Then again, it's also possible that Joker went to kill Jason under Ra's orders, since it seems this version of Joker is pretty okay with taking orders, to the point of being okay with being arrested.
    Or it could be an Under the Red Hood situation. I remember some speculation the upcoming DC Showcase for Death in the Family might actually be the YJ version of that story.
    Also, anyone else noticed that the Zviad guy is practicaly Maxwell Lord? His telepathy powers is the same as Maxwell's, and he's pretending to be a good guy while brainwashing Brion, same thing Maxwell did when he was part of JLA, plus, at least in what the wiki tells me, his comic counterpart doesn't have those powers, so they just gave the telepathy to him; seems like the writters wanted to have Maxwell in a way in the cartoon, but without making it obvious.
    Now that you mention it...I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, although the Bad Samaritan was an Outsiders/Bedlam character.

Uh, yeah. In the animated film, Under the Red Hood, Ra's took Jason's body to revive it as a way to make up for hiring the Joker to be a distraction. Ra's had never intended Joker to kill Jason, and revived Jason as a sign of respect to Bruce.

In the comics, it was Talia who came across Jason. Pre-Flashpoint, it was through a series of informants that Talia learned Jason was "alive" (physically, though his brain was only doing the basics and surviving on instinct). She brought him back to, wherever they were holed up at, and Ra's allowed it, though his patience grew thin. Then Talia tossed Jason into the pit, healing him of the injuries he took from Joker, autopsy, and other stuff, and also revived his mind. With a good dose of Pit madness.

In New52, Talia basically did what Ra's did in the animated film, and took Jason under her wing. Even introduced him to the All-Caste (good assassins).

Or it could be an Under the Red Hood situation. I remember some speculation the upcoming DC Showcase for Death in the Family might actually be the YJ version of that story.
    I find that version to be less likely, Light has too many plans and control over super villains (At least as far as killing other heroes is concerned), so Jason being killed being part of their plans would be more fitting for the kind of setting that YJ has, that being "everything is according to our vague villain plans" lol.

Now that you mention it...I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, although the Bad Samaritan was an Outsiders/Bedlam character.
    Seems they chose him just because of that then, and then decided to give him Maxwell's powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Uh, yeah. In the animated film, Under the Red Hood, Ra's took Jason's body to revive it as a way to make up for hiring the Joker to be a distraction. Ra's had never intended Joker to kill Jason, and revived Jason as a sign of respect to Bruce.

In the comics, it was Talia who came across Jason. Pre-Flashpoint, it was through a series of informants that Talia learned Jason was "alive" (physically, though his brain was only doing the basics and surviving on instinct). She brought him back to, wherever they were holed up at, and Ra's allowed it, though his patience grew thin. Then Talia tossed Jason into the pit, healing him of the injuries he took from Joker, autopsy, and other stuff, and also revived his mind. With a good dose of Pit madness.

In New52, Talia basically did what Ra's did in the animated film, and took Jason under her wing. Even introduced him to the All-Caste (good assassins).
    I know some of those, but since the Light have those complex/bullshit plans, and are more active and pragmatic than other counterparts, with also long term plans, perhaps Ra's sent assassins or Joker to kill Jason to have him be under his wing, he even showed interest when Jason's memory was returning, so my point is that maybe it's different from the usual, and that Ra's actively decided to kill Jason to have him working for him.

I find that version to be less likely, Light has too many plans and control over super villains (At least as far as killing other heroes is concerned), so Jason being killed being part of their plans would be more fitting for the kind of setting that YJ has, that being "everything is according to our vague villain plans" lol.

Seems they chose him just because of that then, and then decided to give him Maxwell's powers.

I know some of those, but since the Light have those complex/bullshit plans, and are more active and pragmatic than other counterparts, with also long term plans, perhaps Ra's sent assassins or Joker to kill Jason to have him be under his wing, he even showed interest when Jason's memory was returning, so my point is that maybe it's different from the usual, and that Ra's actively decided to kill Jason to have him working for him.
    Its already different. In the comics, Jason was fairly isolated as Robin (barring a couple of brief team-ups with the NTT). Here (and in Titans), Jason would have been in the group with not only the older members, but guys like Gar.

Also of note; nowhere in the comics does it mention Jason and Damian ever encountering one another during Jason's time with the al'Ghuls. In Young Justice, I think its the first time we've ever seen the two in the same place at the same time for that time frame.

I guess it might be another reason Ra's left the Light.

All-New Member

I guess it might be another reason Ra's left the Light.
    To reduce the heat from the heroes and give him some time to raise Jason and Damian into anti-Batman weapons ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sannom View Post
    To reduce the heat from the heroes and give him some time to raise Jason and Damian into anti-Batman weapons ?
    I don't think they're being raised as anti-Batman weapons. That's not how Ra's operates and he respects Batman too much. Damian's supposed to be his heir.