Page 20 of 96 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    He had the New Batman adventures long before YJ.

Plus the Batman and co angle is too good to leave alone without an ep.

I'm hopeful, but we shall see.

Also, respectfully, the New Batman Adventures was Jason Todd's robin even if he bore Tim Drake's name.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    I'm hopeful, but we shall see.

Also, respectfully, the New Batman Adventures was Jason Todd's robin even if he bore Tim Drake's name.
    He was more of a mix, he had some Jason, some Tim. But I would say he was more Drake than Todd.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    He was more of a mix, he had some Jason, some Tim. But I would say he was more Drake than Todd.
    Prolly gonna have to agree to disagree. I never saw the detective mindset in the NBA Tim that I consider integral to the character. His backstory and personality were far more in line with Jason than Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Prolly gonna have to agree to disagree. I never saw the detective mindset in the NBA Tim that I consider integral to the character. His backstory and personality were far more in line with Jason than Drake.
    You see the shrine of detective work laid out for Batman and Robin in his origin episode.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    We are only getting 3 episodes at a time, I'm sure there is plenty of Team and Tim stuff to come.
    Now that the outsiders have been formally established, I imagine we’ll be getting a lot more focus on the team going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Now that the outsiders have been formally established, I imagine we’ll be getting a lot more focus on the team going forward.
    I think we're slowly seeing them build up to the Outsiders team, but we still need Katana and Metamorpho...

Stills and synopsis for the next 3 episodes https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/01/yo...evolution.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Stills and synopsis for the next 3 episodes https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/01/yo...evolution.html
    Looks like not much in store for the actual YJ team.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Looks like not much in store for the actual YJ team.
    I think that, at this point, "Young Justice" is more than a name of a "team"; it's basically a soap opera featuring the side-kicks and proteges of the Justice League, and how they've grown and change over the years, in the face of your typical super-villainy.

BTW, was there ever a "Teen Titans" or "Titans" team featured on YJ? I can't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    I think that, at this point, "Young Justice" is more than a name of a "team"; it's basically a soap opera featuring the side-kicks and proteges of the Justice League, and how they've grown and change over the years, in the face of your typical super-villainy.

BTW, was there ever a "Teen Titans" or "Titans" team featured on YJ? I can't recall.
    Yeah, there is no "actual YJ team." It refers to all of these young characters, and the Team has never actually been called Young Justice.

And nah, there's never been any Titans team.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Artemis in a sports bra .

Things seem to be moving smoothly with Jefferson and Dr. Jace...

Looks like a lot of old villains are coming back for "Triptych." Nice to see Abra Kadabra.

Is Mist Girl a re-imagined Windfall? Or New Wave?

I was wondering who that girl next to Livewire is...I thought it was Terra, and someone else suggested Rose/Ravager, which makes more sense. No idea who the guy in the middle is.

Every time Queen Bee shows up I just keep hoping something terrible happens to her.

Looks like Lobo is with a black variant of L-Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Artemis in a sports bra .

Things seem to be moving smoothly with Jefferson and Dr. Jace...

Looks like a lot of old villains are coming back for "Triptych." Nice to see Abra Kadabra.

Is Mist Girl a re-imagined Windfall? Or New Wave?

I was wondering who that girl next to Livewire is...I thought it was Terra, and someone else suggested Rose/Ravager, which makes more sense. No idea who the guy in the middle is.

Every time Queen Bee shows up I just keep hoping something terrible happens to her.

Looks like Lobo is with a black variant of L-Ron.
    Windfall maybe?

I think we're slowly seeing them build up to the Outsiders team, but we still need Katana and Metamorpho...
    Yeah the Outsiders aren't together yet.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The last episode ended with the Outsiders officially becoming a team. The roster isn’t finalized but a team was created.

I just love that this show exists, and how committed it is to its version of the DC Universe. Which is...extremely a riff on 90s through 00s DC. There are no New 52 elements whatsoever, even now! Nobody else at DC cares about Lian Harper, or would build a major storyline around freaking Geo-Force. Hardware's in the Justice League. HARDWARE!