Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Young Justice (with the comic and tv series) is DC's best property right now.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post

Ill agree with that.

The comic team should be the YJ4 plus blue beetle, static, ms Martian, and aqualad, not the 3 they have now

Incredible Member

I prefer the YJ4, amethyst, static and blue beetle.

Ms. Martian is firmly planted in Titans and she sucks anyways. Aqualad is with Damian's gen now.

I wouldn't mind a Young Justice roster with the Outsiders roster from the cartoon.

Just add in Tim and Conner.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't mind a Young Justice roster with the Outsiders roster from the cartoon.

Just add in Tim and Conner.
    Just switch out Geo Force for another female like Traci 13 or Empress, to be a foil for Cassie.

The YJ4 + Blue Beetle, Static and Traci 13... That's a solid roster.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I prefer the YJ4, amethyst, static and blue beetle.

Ms. Martian is firmly planted in Titans and she sucks anyways. Aqualad is with Damian's gen now.
    Aqualad was done dirty in the conics, there was no need to make him into a yes man for Damian.I'm not even sure if he's appeared in comics recently.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Aqualad was done dirty in the conics, there was no need to make him into a yes man for Damian.I'm not even sure if he's appeared in comics recently.
    He's going to be showing up in Aquaman soon.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    I would agree, though the comic probably isn't selling as well as DC would like. I enjoy it, but it's terribly decompressed. Even though the 3 extra's done really fit, I like Jinny and TL. Amethyst I could do without. I'd swap her out for Steph or Cissie.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Just switch out Geo Force for another female like Traci 13 or Empress, to be a foil for Cassie.

The YJ4 + Blue Beetle, Static and Traci 13... That's a solid roster.
    Or maybe we could just replace Geo-Force with Terra. In the comics, they basically have the same powers, and it would give a bit more added star power. Beast Boy, Impulse, Tim, Cassie, Conner, Virgil, Tara, and Miguel would be a nice team.

The only issue is that Virgil may be off limits and if he is, I'd add Jennifer Pierce. It's about time the Pierce girls get their original origins back.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Or maybe we could just replace Geo-Force with Terra. In the comics, they basically have the same powers, and it would give a bit more added star power. Beast Boy, Impulse, Tim, Cassie, Conner, Virgil, Tara, and Miguel would be a nice team.

The only issue is that Virgil may be off limits and if he is, I'd add Jennifer Pierce. It's about time the Pierce girls get their original origins back.
    It's about time that both of Black Lightning's daughters were back in the mainline comics. Their only recent appearance was a blink if you miss it cameo in DCeased.

Incredible Member

Just wanted to chime in re Bart/Ed that Greg Weisman almost immediately retweeted somebody saying that they certainly looked to be dating. He can be misleading when phrasing things deliberately ambiguously/generally. This is neither general nor ambiguous. I'm guessing it'll be more explicit in a future episode (presumably when Wendy gets her crush on Ed ... crushed), but that makes the inequal treatment between the implicit gay couple and the minutes upon minutes of straight smooching sting no less so far.

Anyway, loving most of season three, including all episodes of the second half so far, and most of the new series, especially issue #7.

And my fav team would be Tim, Kon, Cassie, Bart, Anita, Slobo, Jaime, and Traci (plus a few secondary members down the road), but I do like the new girls so far.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by twincast View Post
    Just wanted to chime in re Bart/Ed that Greg Weisman almost immediately retweeted somebody saying that they certainly looked to be dating. He can be misleading when phrasing things deliberately ambiguously/generally. This is neither general nor ambiguous. I'm guessing it'll be more explicit in a future episode (presumably when Wendy gets her crush on Ed ... crushed), but that makes the inequal treatment between the implicit gay couple and the minutes upon minutes of straight smooching sting no less so far.
    I mean, Weisman's been teasing an LGBT member of the Team for a while now, the only issue is actually revealing it.

I honestly though it was going to be Kaldur to be honest.

Wasnt Kaldur mentioned to be Pansexual?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Keep in mind that he also revealed that Halo is non-binary. I'm still pretty sure the lgbt member is Bart, though.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Keep in mind that he also revealed that Halo is non-binary. I'm still pretty sure the lgbt member is Bart, though.
    Halo's as non-binary as she is Muslim, wearing that hijab.

I don't think they really thought that element through to be honest. They still treat her as female.