Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Is Teen Lantern from the 5th dimension, LoL.

Kon93

Looks like a relative of the green lantern from the Beyond future in the JL.
    Or it could just be artists rendition.
    One way or another there is a reason she hasn't shown herself in the issue,and stayed inside her GL form.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

impulse_and_superboy_by_tiagofox.jpg

Great to have these guys back.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    impulse_and_superboy_by_tiagofox.jpg

Great to have these guys back.
    And in pretty much those exact costumes .

Extraordinary Member

the League mystery is a little too obvious

but artemis gets points

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I wonder if we'll even see any of the runaway kids, outside of Static anymore. I wonder what became of them? Didn't they take off with Arsenal/Will? Guess we'll see.

On a side note, Jaime is actually 18 on the show now, like in the Rebirth comics. I wonder how much he's matured since...
    I wonder the fate of the non-Static Runaways, too. And I hope we can be afforded a Jaime focus episode at least once this Season.

Kon93

There was so many lil shoutouts to old episodes in these 3 new episodes.

Btw the bat family just got a lot bigger...I'm guessing by 2 members

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    There was so many lil shoutouts to old episodes in these 3 new episodes.

Btw the bat family just got a lot bigger...I'm guessing by 2 members
    In that scene, for a split second, I thought that was Elisa Maza. *lol* Then I saw what was in her arms and realized who she really was.

Spectacular Member

Huh they changed it so Mal'ale'fak (I know I didn't spell it right, whatever) is M'gann's brother instead of J'onn's. I wonder how that story line will play out and if he'll kill Mars as he did pre-crisis.

Never cared much for Roy Harper in the comics, but somehow this show got me to become fond of 3 of them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Never cared much for Roy Harper in the comics, but somehow this show got me to become fond of 3 of them.
    I was real confused who the big buff roy was. I didnt eve know he was a clone, i though he was his own person, also why is he so large if he a roy clone?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I was real confused who the big buff roy was. I didnt eve know he was a clone, i though he was his own person, also why is he so large if he a roy clone?
    When Cadmus cloned Roy Harper in Season 1, they used his DNA to create the Guardian, Jim Harper. Then, there is the real Roy Harper, Arsenal, and also the clone Roy Harper, Will Harper or Red Arrow.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Incredible Member

Of course more bat characters would show up.

Ya some Bat character teases, but they’re hardly taking over the show. I enjoyed the teases and it’s always good to see Oracle.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya some Bat character teases, but they’re hardly taking over the show. I enjoyed the teases and it’s always good to see Oracle.
    That wasn't the case for Titans and it sure doesn't feel like it for this show so far. We already have so many characters and the last thing I'd like (although how selfish it is) is for bat characters to overshadow everyone. There seems like so little interaction between the other teen heroes. But it is still pretty early so I'll keep my hopes up.