Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 448490919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1437

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Current YJ is a fun book.Not as fun as the original but more fun than TT and all of DC' s current books.
    Just doesn't seem like much really happens.

I'm down for fun books, but I'd like that and a little more substance then "YJ goes to _____ and has a crazy adventure and not much else." It's too much Bendis' Guardians run.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    For a (very successful) year, she was Batgirl. She only stopped because the higher-ups decided that they wanted Oracle to be Batgirl again. She is not just Tim's girlfriend; she's a very capable hero in her own right.
    Actually if you don't mind, it was 2 successful years.

You're right. Time flies when you're having fun.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    It would be ironic if Billy Hayes becomes the next Secret, after somehow clawing his way out of the pits of Hell. Have him come across as repentant as he seeks to find a way to keep from being sent back. There could be some question of whether he's sincere or scheming; and most of the team that knows him would need to be persuaded to give him a chance.
    Ooh, that would be interesting. I was pondering a dude being the next Secret, and having him get a 'temp pass' out of Hell, tied to his 'Secret' (he'll go back unless he manages to atone / redeem himself sufficiently that someone who knew him as Harm is willing to risk their own life to save his, or something equally fiendish-sounding).

Incredible Member

This new issue is giving me N52 Kon-El PTSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    This new issue is giving me N52 Kon-El PTSD.
    I haven't read the issue yet, can you elaborate on what you mean by this?

Dr Glory somehow knows reality was changed. Conner's just found out about the New 52.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...e-11-spoilers/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Dr Glory somehow knows reality was changed. Conner's just found out about the New 52.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...e-11-spoilers/
    The real question now is this: Who is Dr.Glory and how does she know so much?

Naomi said she was a YJ fan and knew who Impulse was, so that means we have confirmation that the original YJ and 2003 Teen Titans are back in continuity. That would explain how Dr Glory knew things had changed, if they're starting to undo themselves then STAR Labs might notice it.

Incidentally, I can already guess that before they go retrieve Conner next issue, they'll first get in touch with Superman. That'd be the tip-off he got from YJ in Superman #17. So Dr Glory has already been dealt with.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-05-2019 at 12:53 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I was most hyped for this book when it was first announced and man has that enthusiasm been squashed. This book is boring and I could care less about half the cast.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    I haven't read the issue yet, can you elaborate on what you mean by this?
    spoilers:
    dr.glory, the star labs doctor from issue 3 tricked superboy and sent him to another dimension. YJ went to star labs and said that superboy threatened to harm them, said that he didnt care for his friends and he wanted to be left alone in another dimension. now everyone is staring at Tim for what to do next.

The PTSD comes from when Kon was left behind and temp replaced with evil Jon Kent in the first N52 TT run and how Superboy was framed for being a criminal in the second N52 TT run.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    dr.glory, the star labs doctor from issue 3 tricked superboy and sent him to another dimension. YJ went to star labs and said that superboy threatened to harm them, said that he didnt care for his friends and he wanted to be left alone in another dimension. now everyone is staring at Tim for what to do next.

The PTSD comes from when Kon was left behind and temp replaced with evil Jon Kent in the first N52 TT run and how Superboy was framed for being a criminal in the second N52 TT run.
    end of spoilers
    Could be handled better but his friends probably see through the ruse.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I went back and re-read the issue and...
    spoilers:
    There is absolutely no mention of what you are talking about

it does look like Superboy is upset for being send to Gemworld but there is no mention of the N52TT era
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Naomi said she was a YJ fan and knew who Impulse was, so that means we have confirmation that the original YJ and 2003 Teen Titans are back in continuity.
    definitely YJ is back in continuity but TT?
    Why would that be in continuity if Bart is still Impulse and not Kidflash?

the only factor that still remains from it is that Kon is clone of lex and superman but that is kind of his default origin right now and not just a TT storyline
    Last edited by Arnoldoaad; 12-05-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldoaad View Post
    I went back and re-read the issue and...
    spoilers:
    There is absolutely no mention of what you are talking about

it does look like Superboy is upset for being send to Gemworld but there is no mention of the N52TT era
    end of spoilers

definitely YJ is back in continuity but TT?
    Why would that be in continuity if Bart is still Impulse and not Kidflash?

the only factor that still remains from it is that Kon is clone of lex and superman but that is kind of his default origin right now and not just a TT storyline
    Oh yeah there’s no mention of N52 at all. I’m just saying it gives me N52 PTSD.

Oh yeah there’s no mention of N52 at all. I’m just saying it gives me N52 PTSD.
    OHHH!!
    I completely misread what you said before then, sorry!
    Last edited by Arnoldoaad; 12-05-2019 at 07:43 PM.