Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
Well, there's a new TV show coming out called Green Arrow and the Canaries (a spin-off from Arrow set in 2040) and the GA in that is Mia Smoak. She's clearly supposed to be Mia Dearden's Arrowverse counterpart, the surname was changed because they made her related to Felicity Smoak, who doesn't exist in the comics. I wonder, if next time Green Arrow's comic relaunches, they might bring back Mia there? Though DC doesn't have form for synergy - Legends of Tomorrow never had a comic.

As for Lorena - maybe when Teen Titans relaunches?
Err… I'm pretty sure that Felicity Smoak was interoffice into the comics as a result of her popularity in Arrow, though she may not have stuck around; and there was a Legends of Tomorrow comic, though it was not of an attempt to capitalize on the show by telling stories involving the comic book versions of some of the characters featured in the show such as Firestorm (I know about that one because that's where Jason Rusch was kicked out of the Firestorm Matrix and it went back to being the Martin and Stein duo).