Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Oh me, oh my!

spoilers:
    Hope the Harper Row thing has truth to it! Not sure what "bad girl" is meant to indicate, but I'm hoping it doesn't mean throwaway villain of some sort. If she does appear, I hope the show also spares enough time to tackle some of her home life, namely her taking care of/raising Cullen and their father's outright neglectful and toxic influence in his children's lives (in a more mundane but still all too real way than Taskmaster and his kids).

And if she does show, dare I hope for Greg tackling Duke Thomas, too!? If not now, then next Season!?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    You mean Taskmaster, right? Although they both wear white, skull-like, masks...
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the YJ cast “graduates” to the league by the end of the season. It’s bound to happene eventually if they keep doing significant time jumps
    Yeah, considering the League is short on hands right now, I can see them bumping some of the Team up or just using them more.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the YJ cast “graduates” to the league by the end of the season. It’s bound to happene eventually if they keep doing significant time jumps
    I could easily see Dick becoming the new Batman down the line with Damien as his new Robin. Or Superboy becoming a Golden Age power level Superman like the New 52 Superman with Morrison. And if Wally comes back inevitably him as the Flash.

Doesn't the show currently have Dick as Nightwing and Tim Drake as Robin? Wouldn't it be Tim who needs to move on if they introduced Damian?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Dick has always had a fear of becoming Batman so forcing him to become Batman is a good challenge for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    spoilers:
    Vic might just as well be introduced as a new Leaguer now that so many have left.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Tako says Ronnie Raymond and Cisco Ramone is also mentioned in the Victor Stone episode. There is 2 more potential League/Team members as well in Firestorm and Vibe.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I could easily see Dick becoming the new Batman down the line with Damien as his new Robin. Or Superboy becoming a Golden Age power level Superman like the New 52 Superman with Morrison. And if Wally comes back inevitably him as the Flash.
    Superboy was wondering what he should be doing with Superman still in space, so we might see him step up more this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Yeah, considering the League is short on hands right now, I can see them bumping some of the Team up or just using them more.
    I could definitely see Bumblebee as a League member.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm not. Remember, he's associated with the Teen Titans, not Young Justice. And the TT had a show too.
    This show isn't about Young Justice the team (Bart, Tim, Con, Cassie), the title is more metaphorical and broad in that sense. (Besides this is more of a Titans show if we are comparing teams.) Greg has always said that this is a show about generations and growing heroes, I don't see why Vic wouldn't be a part of it.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Spectacular Member

spoilers:
    I loved the first 3 episode. I couldn't contain my excitement when I found out that Courtney had made a Cameo as a talk show host! I hope she appears in more episodes and eventually suits up
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    This show isn't about Young Justice the team (Bart, Tim, Con, Cassie), the title is more metaphorical and broad in that sense. (Besides this is more of a Titans show if we are comparing teams.) Greg has always said that this is a show about generations and growing heroes, I don't see why Vic wouldn't be a part of it.
    It seems like the show is still mostly about the original, core, team as they grow and develop over the course of the events of Earth-16.
    Quote Originally Posted by SelinaK12 View Post
    spoilers:
    I loved the first 3 episode. I couldn't contain my excitement when I found out that Courtney had made a Cameo as a talk show host! I hope she appears in more episodes and eventually suits up
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I liked Courtney showing up, less so her being a talk show host.
    end of spoilers

It seems like the show is still mostly about the original, core, team as they grow and develop over the course of the events of Earth-16.

spoilers:
    I liked Courtney showing up, less so her being a talk show host.
    end of spoilers
    She'll suit up, this isn't the Arrowverse where characters are just there because. Plus she has a show coming out so she needs so other media appearances.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    She'll suit up, this isn't the Arrowverse where characters are just there because. Plus she has a show coming out so she needs so other media appearances.
    I would've felt more confident about that if she didn't seem to just be there to have someone from DC All Access in Young Justice, but you never know.

Just doesn't seem like a character they have much more plans for her to me (especially when she seems a lot older then Courtney traditionally is).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    lol why whish for that you know it wont that lineup of young heros we saw might as well be the same as from season 2 were not diving into each of them, we will be luck if if a handful get 1 colected focus mission
    Why not wish? Would rather hope for the best than assume the worst. And while not everyone in Season 2 got a lot or what some would have hoped/preferred, they all (sans Batgirl, technically, who was treated a veteran who did not need progression) got something. And many got more than that.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I meant Sportsmaster.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    spoilers:
    Tako says Ronnie Raymond and Cisco Ramone is also mentioned in the Victor Stone episode. There is 2 more potential League/Team members as well in Firestorm and Vibe.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Would be cool if it pans out as true! Would like some Jason Rusch recognition, personally, but will be happy to see Vibe. I wonder how Cisco's personality would be, if he does appear? Will it take cues from his classic self, his New 52 self, or his The Flash Live Action self?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 01-07-2019 at 02:32 PM.

I would've felt more confident about that if she didn't seem to just be there to have someone from DC All Access in Young Justice, but you never know.

Just doesn't seem like a character they have much more plans for her to me (especially when she seems a lot older then Courtney traditionally is).
    Courtney's voice actress said on twitter to keep an eye on the character, that might mean she'll get her time to shine for at least a scene.

Spectacular Member

wow the latest batch of titles paired with synopsis's matched what https://youngjustice.tv/spoilers/season-3-spoilers this site had before release, this might legit be the list of titles for the season... and if so there's a fun bit of word play going on if you see what every first letter of the titles spells out.