Page 15 of 96 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thank you Greg Weisman! Knows how to make stories dark, but still do right by the characters involved. Now I can't help but wonder if he had such an opportunity with Gargoyles, how it would have turned out (he only had input for the 1st episode of season 3 before he left).

Back on topic, I am curious to see if Connor will gain his TTK this season. With the whole experimenting on metas and what not, it gives them a path to open it going forward.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Thank you Greg Weisman! Knows how to make stories dark, but still do right by the characters involved. Now I can't help but wonder if he had such an opportunity with Gargoyles, how it would have turned out (he only had input for the 1st episode of season 3 before he left).

Back on topic, I am curious to see if Connor will gain his TTK this season. With the whole experimenting on metas and what not, it gives them a path to open it going forward.
    Some are suspecting else where that he'll get flight first. Or that Greg will have him get it through a mother box.

As for Gargoyles, honesty wanted to see the spin off and I suspect that his story for Brooklyn is transferring to Wally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The comics pretty much cover what Greg had in mind for the series/franchise before he left the cartoon.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

c3173524d3e3161055294cfdf41280b7._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

This talk with parents after doing dangerous stuff and planning to continue looks really awkward, I think I prefer orphans, but it's not like the parents can stop a teen with super speed anyway

Kon93

I actually like that mgann looks just like jonn but white now,and ahe keeps her 2 parts of her life seperate,as which form she takes shows that.

I suspect he did get tarred,but only through the healing power of a mother box will his TTK finally be awakened,and he can finally "step up" when superman is not around.

Future cover or variant cover

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It seems like the show is still mostly about the original, core, team as they grow and develop over the course of the events of Earth-16.

spoilers:
    I liked Courtney showing up, less so her being a talk show host.
    end of spoilers
    Yea hopefully she will suit up and become a member

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Lol Bluepulse! XD seems like him and Jaime are still good friends.
    I wonder if he and Tye are still besties? Season 2 made them feel really close early on, but they never really had much time later to showcase and rekindle what was implied they had later, because Jaime was in-mode by then. Even when he was freed, we still didn't really get anything between the two. I'm very curious to know what became of Tye and Jaime's friendship.

I also wonder if Tye and Asami still together. The way the were last seen, they seemingly departed the show in a "happily ever after fashion".

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I actually like that mgann looks just like jonn but white now,and ahe keeps her 2 parts of her life seperate,as which form she takes shows that
    I'm going to have to agree with you. She looks more "Martian" and less green skinned human. It shows that she has grown as a character.

I will say that they are definitely making use of not being on Cartoon Network anymore. That said, I hope they keep it "classy" in a way (i.e. not go overboard on the gore).

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    I'm going to have to agree with you. She looks more "Martian" and less green skinned human. It shows that she has grown as a character.

I will say that they are definitely making use of not being on Cartoon Network anymore. That said, I hope they keep it "classy" in a way (i.e. not go overboard on the gore).

She even has the Martian brow that jonn has.i like that she accepts herself for who she is,and I like that she goes from Martian hero to plain human look,while SB bever changes EVER lol.

When Halo got her face melted off by plasmis I was a lil squamish about it

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I wonder if he and Tye are still besties? Season 2 made them feel really close early on, but they never really had much time later to showcase and rekindle what was implied they had later, because Jaime was in-mode by then. Even when he was freed, we still didn't really get anything between the two. I'm very curious to know what became of Tye and Jaime's friendship.

I also wonder if Tye and Asami still together. The way the were last seen, they seemingly departed the show in a "happily ever after fashion".
    I wonder if we'll even see any of the runaway kids, outside of Static anymore. I wonder what became of them? Didn't they take off with Arsenal/Will? Guess we'll see.

On a side note, Jaime is actually 18 on the show now, like in the Rebirth comics. I wonder how much he's matured since...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member

The team dissolved at the end of season 2. It seems to be one of these plot threads that the show really didn't have a good handle on. Originally they were teased as the Light's version of the team, which never really came to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    The team dissolved at the end of season 2. It seems to be one of these plot threads that the show really didn't have a good handle on. Originally they were teased as the Light's version of the team, which never really came to fruition.
    The light tried to use them but they wised up and got away after the War World incident.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post

Future cover or variant cover
    Teen Lantern looks tiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Just from the first three episodes alone I'd say they're keeping it pretty classy compared to other, adult-oriented, DC productions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Teen Lantern looks tiny.

Just from the first three episodes alone I'd say they're keeping it pretty classy compared to other, adult-oriented, DC productions.
    Ugh don't remind me of all the pointless death.

The teen lantern looks like a Green Lantern version of Bat-Mite or Mr.Myxlplyx.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics