Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Ahhh, one more group of inexperienced heros walking straight into danger. Marvelous.

Forager might just be my new favourite character this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    That wasn't the case for Titans and it sure doesn't feel like it for this show so far. We already have so many characters and the last thing I'd like (although how selfish it is) is for bat characters to overshadow everyone. There seems like so little interaction between the other teen heroes. But it is still pretty early so I'll keep my hopes up.
    Bat characters didn’t take ove Titans, and here were getting plenty of interaction between the other new teen characters. It’s what that whole episodes was mostly about.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-11-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Bat characters didn’t take ove Titans, and here were getting plenty of interaction between the other new teeen characters. It’s what that whole episodes was mostly about.
    Titans wasn't over run with bat character but there was definitely more time put into Dick's characterization then the others. We know more about Jason in this than Beast Boy. They even talk about this in the Grayson thread. Honestly the interactions are good I'm just worried about characters getting overshadowed which was a major issue in season 2 with like half the cast this season has.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    When Cadmus cloned Roy Harper in Season 1, they used his DNA to create the Guardian, Jim Harper. Then, there is the real Roy Harper, Arsenal, and also the clone Roy Harper, Will Harper or Red Arrow.
    they way the spoke to him in the first episode it seemed he was around for a long time I thought he was just mind controled not a clone himself
    did they enhance him like the Heretic

Extraordinary Member

Titans wasn't over run with bat character but there was definitely more time put into Dick's characterization then the others. We know more about Jason in this than Beast Boy. They even talk about this in the Grayson thread. Honestly the interactions are good I'm just worried about characters getting overshadowed which was a major issue in season 2 with like half the cast this season has.
    We got a full backstory on Beastboy there is nothing more in the back, the Doom Patrol has not done anything yet

Dick is the connection to the world of Superheros. He has to be fleshsed

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    We got a full backstory on Beastboy there is nothing more in the back, the Doom Patrol has not done anything yet

Dick is the connection to the world of Superheros. He has to be fleshsed
    He was way more then fleshed out in the first season. Beast boy got a backstory but it felt like he was just there in the show with no real importance. This is all my opinion but the main heroes not named Dick weren't that good. Hawk and Dove were good, Donna was great, but Raven, Starfire, and BB were lackluster.

Dick’s a pretty important Titan. And while Beast Boy might not have been the most fleshed out, we had Raven who saw a lot a focus.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Dick’s a pretty important Titan. And while Beast Boy might not have been the most fleshed out, we had Raven who saw a lot a focus.
    I guess. Honestly there feels like there's a lot left to be desired. Since this is the young justice thread I'll focus on that.

I just want there to be enough screen time for other heroes. I get that the bat family are the most popular character but it seems like the always get more development then in media. Nevertheless I'm looking forward to the other heroes.

Extraordinary Member

He was way more then fleshed out in the first season. Beast boy got a backstory but it felt like he was just there in the show with no real importance. This is all my opinion but the main heroes not named Dick weren't that good. Hawk and Dove were good, Donna was great, but Raven, Starfire, and BB were lackluster.
    We always knew their would be issues becasue their big flashy expensive chracters. Hence why bestboy has one morph for now. But his potential has been unlocked so expect more next season. As more of star identity is revealed im sure her powers will increase too, they did say she could fly. As for raven she is starting from scratch as she is meeting trigon for the first time now, she has to learn how to use powers and how to not kill people instantly with them. Dick , he is easy becasue he is street level hero who get pulled into adventures biggern then himself, combined with a rich history and long lasting legacy Yeah its hard to not focus on him. He has all the resources, the titans cannot be titans without him.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I wonder the fate of the non-Static Runaways, too. And I hope we can be afforded a Jaime focus episode at least once this Season.
    Jaime and Traci seem to still be dating, going by episode 5. I like the Outsiders team (Forager, Halo and Geo-Force compliment each other well), but I do hope we get some more focus on the actual team. Anyway, I see Tim and Cassie breaking up soon and him moving on with Stephanie.

Also that girl with Black Spider had to be Terra right? Plus spoilers:
    Damian Wayne and Jason Todd
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by El_Gato; 01-11-2019 at 10:55 PM.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Just finished the latest 3 episodes and loved em. Really starting to like Brion and Halo and glad to see that SB is maturing as a character. So glad that this show is back and may it never leave us again.

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Jaime and Traci seem to still be dating, going by episode 5. I like the Outsiders team (Forager, Halo and Geo-Force compliment each other well), but I do hope we get some more focus on the actual team. Anyway, I see Tim and Cassie breaking up soon and him moving on with Stephanie.

Also that girl with Black Spider had to be Terra right? Plus spoilers:
    Damian Wayne and Jason Todd
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    so... that's not the Outsiders team, technically. That name isn't name-dropped until episode 17. The only member involved from that group is technically Geo-Force.
    end of spoilers
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

spoilers:
    Looks like they're pulling a Winter Soldier with Jason
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    Looks like they're pulling a Winter Soldier with Jason
    end of spoilers
    I was just about to say that.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

YOUNG JUSTICE (SERIES):

Hmm-I havent see much of the new Season, BUT I dont like the choices made in the TV Show:

I dont like the breakup of the JL and the Team. It seem unnecessary for me and I liked the big Team Feeling in the first Seasons.
    I also dont like that Superboy should replace Superman on Earth-because this Version is just dont able to do it-unlike the Comic Version.
    I also dont like that he already gets defeated in the first Episodes.
    I also dont like the mix of the Outsiders Team, I would loved more with Impulse,Cassie instead of simply putting the old team together.
    Its not a good mix,I miss the humoristic characters etc.

I like the OUTSIDERS Idea-but I would have loved it more in DC REBIRTH with Cassie,Bart,Tim,Conner.
    A 25 year old Cassie,Conner,Tim with a 22 year old Bart Allen and Raven would have been a great combination with good chemistry and since TT,Titans Names are already taken, they could have called themselves OUTSIDERS (because of been erased from Timeline etc.)
    Raven with her Teleportation skills,Bart as infiltrator,Superboy as Powerhouse,Cassie as Leader,Tim as hacker and strategic genius would be nice.
    So basically the Titans of Tomorrow as Outsiders-powerful, cool Team...

YOUNG JUSTICE COMIC

I didnt read the whole Comic so far, so I would like some questions:
    How did Wonder Girl fight in the Comic? I have seen the meeting of the Team, which I didnt like because it was more meeting of classmates who have seen each other last week than long forgotten friends...

What did Cassie use (Lasso,Bracelets...), Which Powers did she show?

In general I dont hope, that they make them less powerful than their TT Counterparts or much less powerful than their JL Counterparts.

Pre-Flashpoint Bart Allen was designed to be one day the most powerful Flash ever, I hope that they keep this and dont make him equal or less powerful than Wally West II of the TT and use his inexperience and small body as reason why he cant keep up with Barry Allen.
    I also hope that they use the Kid Flash Personality on him and not only the Impuse one-so he has a good balance..

Pre-Flashpoint Superboy is my favorite Charakter and I dont hope that they will make him less powerful than before or less powerful than Jonathan Samuel Kent.
    Last edited by Masterff; 01-12-2019 at 02:20 AM.