Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    who wants YJ leeks
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Happy New Year to the return of Young Justice in both comic and cartoon form .

Kon93

Are we seeing how many of my posts can be deleted lol?

Check my signature for dates for YJ stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Are we seeing how many of my posts can be deleted lol?

Check my signature for dates for YJ stuff
    Wait didn't you start this thread? That's odd.

Anyway seems like Superboy will having a great year in 2019. I hope we get more YJ members revealed for the comic
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Wait didn't you start this thread? That's odd.

Anyway seems like Superboy will having a great year in 2019. I hope we get more YJ members revealed for the comic

Actually I started it TWICE,but got deleted both times,neither time got any PM about how i did something wrong,nothing.

Has anybody checked the DCU app to see if the YJ prequel is out yet?

Actually I started it TWICE,but got deleted both times,neither time got any PM about how i did something wrong,nothing.

Has anybody checked the DCU app to see if the YJ prequel is out yet?
    Huh. That's weird. Anyway I just checked and its not out yet, unfortunately. Then again it isn't Wednesday yet here in CA.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy New Year to the return of Young Justice in both comic and cartoon form .
    And don't forget the comic about the cartoon as well!
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    And don't forget the comic about the cartoon as well!

I've been checking the dang app for awhile now,and nothing so far

Kon93

The prequel is out,go read it.

The prequel is out,go read it.
    Jonathan Lord was a player .

Astonishing Member

Well then, with reality that reviews should never be taken as gospel, especially over one's own partaking, I have a couple comments from it.

spoilers:

I'm not surprised that Kaldur's ascension to Aquaman happens off-screen. I was hoping they wouldn't do that and that it would be apart of the Season's ongoing story so Kaldur could get some ongoing focus, but it isn't, and again I'm not surprised. It's an easy thing to include in such a timeskip, and kind of a "no-brainer", even. Granted, this still could mean we'd see are the new Aquaman in action... but other elements sorta imply not really. So far, other elements imply a promotion for Kaldur that functions as being "kicked upstairs" as far as the story goes. With the apparent League split, it's likely the non-Outsider heroes are only gonna be peripherally focused on.

This is just my takeaway, but I'm getting the feeling that Brion Markov will be Season 3's equivalent to Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle of Season 2. Meaning the soon-to-be Geo Force is the Season's new break-out character, story-wise. As it is, it seems we'll be following Brion closely throughout his transformation into Geo Force. We'll need to see how things go, since the review only covers the first 3 episodes that're being released Friday, so his screentime and story presence could change later, but Geo Force as the "new Blue Beetle" seems where the story's might be going. His presence in trailers we've gotten seem to support this. If so, his should be an interesting journey to follow.

The above is an element that would imply a reason for the new Aquaman not to have much direct focus. That, plus Kaldur's not part of the Outsiders Team like Dick and Artemis are, so...

And because we needed more of that smarmy twat being a smarmy twat and getting away with it, Lex essentially runs the Superheroes. Any that wish to operate in the "daylight" of the public "legitimately", anyway.

Lastly, I'm starting to think what we have seen of the Season in trailers and promos have been mostly from the first 3 episodes. Or not much deeper.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The first time I heard the phrase Young Justice was from New 52 line up announcement which consists of Teen Titans, Legion of Superheroes, Legion Lost, and later, Ravagers.

After that, it was the tv series.

Then I found out it was an actual group in the comic formed by the 90s dork trio.

Since the New 52 doesn't count, the only one I've read was a free issue of the dork trio where there's a frustrated babysitter Red Tornado, a sexually frustrated teen Kon, and a female villain that's all about the boobs and causing the aforementioned frustration.

ICO001121._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

I don't remember everything but I remember it made me laugh.

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Yes please. Please post them or dm me pls haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Heck yeah i do lol.
    what do you want to know AMA
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    what do you want to know AMA
    Is it a complete reboot of the YJ4 characters or do they have previous memories(Pre-FP/N52/Tec)?

Is it explained why Tim went back to Robin?

Does the first issue live up to the hype or does it move slow like a regular Bendis beginning?

Thanks!