Page 25 of 96 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    Seems in this world Vic hasn't had any accident yet from the radio clip in episode 7. Would have loved to seen him come fill a spot in the team. I believe the scientist in episode 8 was Silas.
    Yeah, looks like they're building up to Cyborg.

There was an image for episode 11 on the DC Universe page that they've since replaced with an image of Brion that had a black male in a blue jacket. I wonder if they changed it because it spoiled Victor's pre-Cyborg design?

I'm also guessing with all the Apokolips stuff going on that it will be still be involved in his transformation in this continuity.

Astonishing Member

I wonder if they are even capable of wrapping up all the plots for this season. It seems more and more like season 3 is just further setup for Darkseid. Could we actually get an invasion from Apokolips at the end of the season with season 4 about the heroes organizing an underground resistance maybe with the related Titans characters at the vanguard against Darkseid and the Light?
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 01-19-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, he thinks he's furthering and protecting humanity but he's practicing a "survival of the fittest" dogma and basically manipulating humanity into a war against Apokolips that will probably have severe consequences to planet Earth.

Even the worst villains are the hero of their own story.
    I mean...he's not really manipulating humanity into a war against Apokolips. That's already a guarantee. The fact that earth in the present time wasn't destroyed or under Apokolips rule is because Savage made that deal.

Plus, when you consider that Savage has been around over 50k years, survival of the fittest makes sense. Human history and evolution support the ideal even with ethics don't. For a man who didn't grow up with a set of taught ethics, but has instead seen different codes of morality be born, develop, and die...doing the right thing must seem a quaint argument.

penetrator of things

Yeah, looks like they're building up to Cyborg.

There was an image for episode 11 on the DC Universe page that they've since replaced with an image of Brion that had a black male in a blue jacket. I wonder if they changed it because it spoiled Victor's pre-Cyborg design?

I'm also guessing with all the Apokolips stuff going on that it will be still be involved in his transformation in this continuity.
    there will be borg
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

I agree with the Halo situation. It's actually starting to make me uncomfortabel. spoilers:
    Showing her come back from Death is great but she dies so often and always grafic, like we get it, she has regenerative abilities probably on par with Savage's
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I wonder if they are even capable of wrapping up all the plots for this season. It seems more and more like season 3 is just further setup for Darkseid. Could we actually get an invasion from Apokolips at the end of the season with season 4 about the heroes organizing an underground resistance maybe with the related Titans characters at the vanguard against Darkseid and the Light?
    When has a Greg Weisman show ever wrapped up all it's plots ?
    Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    I mean...he's not really manipulating humanity into a war against Apokolips. That's already a guarantee. The fact that earth in the present time wasn't destroyed or under Apokolips rule is because Savage made that deal.
    And he's more or less helping Apokolips to facilitate this final war between Earth and Apokolips. Does anyone see that ending well?
    Plus, when you consider that Savage has been around over 50k years, survival of the fittest makes sense. Human history and evolution support the ideal even with ethics don't. For a man who didn't grow up with a set of taught ethics, but has instead seen different codes of morality be born, develop, and die...doing the right thing must seem a quaint argument.
    Well, this is a man who thinks snapping the neck of his senile older daughter is a "mercy killing." I don't think I really want to live in a world where that guy is in charge of everything, especially when you consider all the innocents and children who have become sacrifices for the Light's machinations.

Like, it's the nuclear option, but I think it says a lot that the Light have actually put killing all the heroes' kids on the table to begin with.

Incredible Member

Hopefully the WW family can have a good showing like the Bat family did.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Hopefully the WW family can have a good showing like the Bat family did.
    Donna is Themyscira's representative in the UN, and Cassie is on the Team. Diana is out in space battling Darkseid's forces. Outside of Steve, Artemis, and Hippolyta (whom would be on Themyscira anyway), not sure who else they could bring in at the moment. Though, with Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth team having such a positive impact, I wouldn't say no to a future team up of Artemis, Jason, and clone Bizarro.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Halo is in the same boat as Wolverine. The drastic stuff happen to them because he can bounce back from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Donna is Themyscira's representative in the UN, and Cassie is on the Team. Diana is out in space battling Darkseid's forces. Outside of Steve, Artemis, and Hippolyta (whom would be on Themyscira anyway), not sure who else they could bring in at the moment. Though, with Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth team having such a positive impact, I wouldn't say no to a future team up of Artemis, Jason, and clone Bizarro.
    Nubia would be a good character to bring in possibly as a League recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Steve is dead, since it's said he was the reason Wonder Woman became involved with WW2 in this universe, unless they pulled something like the upcoming sequel movie is going to do.

I'm pretty sure Steve is dead, since it's said he was the reason Wonder Woman became involved with WW2 in this universe, unless they pulled something like the upcoming sequel movie is going to do.
    Ah. Guess I missed that part.

But yeah, Diana could use more Wonder family in the series as well. Nubia, Artemis, maybe even a cameo by Hippolyta herself.

I'm still enjoying the show, but damn do I wish we got more focus on the YJ team. Sorry but Blue Beetle, Static, Impulse, Wonder Girl and Traci 13 > Geo-Force, Halo, and Forager.

I will say the Light has a very different, very inspired line-up.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I'm still enjoying the show, but damn do I wish we got more focus on the YJ team. Sorry but Blue Beetle, Static, Impulse, Wonder Girl and Traci 13 > Geo-Force, Halo, and Forager.

I will say the Light has a very different, very inspired line-up.
    I would like to see more of them too but I like Halo a lot.

I like the lights line up. I don't understand why Queen Bee is still dead since the 80s. DC could use some more female villains especially since they keep turning them good.

I also loved the discussion on their nuclear option because they know that the morals binding the heroes is the only way they can win.

It was nice to see Fire get name dropped and used as the costume designer since she into fashion. The way this show uses characters even if they're not shown is really one of my favorite things from YJ.
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 01-19-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Fantastic Member

I'd argue that, after this season, they legitimately need to spin off other series from this. There are too many characters to juggle.

I enjoy Geo-Force, Halo, and FOrager...but it's kinda the same problem people had with Harper Row and Duke. The lineup is already crowded. Adding new characters makes the series seem somewhat bloated. Still enjoying though.