Page 26 of 96 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

At the very least the show is being true to a season called "Outsiders" by focusing on the actual heroes involved with the Outsiders team, and we should be getting focus on Katana and Metamorpho in the next set of episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    It was nice to see Fire get name dropped and used as the costume designer since she into fashion. The way this show uses characters even if they're not shown is really one of my favorite things from YJ.
    And it means Fire and Ice are on the League together. As it should be .

I think that means Booster is the only recognizable JLI hero who hasn't shown up or been mentioned yet. Ted died, and Guy, Fire, and Ice are on the League.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Donna is Themyscira's representative in the UN, and Cassie is on the Team. Diana is out in space battling Darkseid's forces. Outside of Steve, Artemis, and Hippolyta (whom would be on Themyscira anyway), not sure who else they could bring in at the moment. Though, with Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth team having such a positive impact, I wouldn't say no to a future team up of Artemis, Jason, and clone Bizarro.
    Heck, you wouldn't even need to make a new clone/Bizzaro for this series, that other Superboy without Lex's DNA (so more powerful than Superboy, but less stable since the DNA of Clark's that they used was damaged or missing bits) would fit that role. Wasn't his name Match? He's still frozen at Cadmus I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Heck, you wouldn't even need to make a new clone/Bizzaro for this series, that other Superboy without Lex's DNA (so more powerful than Superboy, but less stable since the DNA of Clark's that they used was damaged or missing bits) would fit that role. Wasn't his name Match? He's still frozen at Cadmus I think.
    Yeah Match could always come back.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    I'd argue that, after this season, they legitimately need to spin off other series from this. There are too many characters to juggle.

I enjoy Geo-Force, Halo, and FOrager...but it's kinda the same problem people had with Harper Row and Duke. The lineup is already crowded. Adding new characters makes the series seem somewhat bloated. Still enjoying though.
    Well, its called Outsiders and besides its focusing on the OG season 1 cast for the most part which I'm good with. Impulse and Beetle got their season which which was completely slanted in their favor anyway(which made it horribly boring because the Reach are a crappy group of villains). As long as it focuses on the OG cast I'm cool with it. Whoever they use after that is their decision.

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At the very least the show is being true to a season called "Outsiders" by focusing on the actual heroes involved with the Outsiders team, and we should be getting focus on Katana and Metamorpho in the next set of episodes.

I think that means Booster is the only recognizable JLI hero who hasn't shown up or been mentioned yet. Ted died, and Guy, Fire, and Ice are on the League.
    There'll be an actual set of "Outsiders" by episode 17.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

So basically the team will get no focus at all... Great. I don't think I'll enjoy season 3 as much as I did season 2 if that's the case.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I been enjoying Halo deaths as a running gag. It makes for a fun drinking game.

I enjoyed see all the super kids and their parents get together. I wonder if Bruce will attend once he finds out about Damien.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I been enjoying Halo deaths as a running gag. It makes for a fun drinking game.

I enjoyed see all the super kids and their parents get together. I wonder if Bruce will attend once he finds out about Damien.
    Well the team was the OG super kid get togethers, just less adults.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Kon93

Match was a full clone of superman,that because he was,went bizzaro.he was let out at SBs age for story reasons with SB,but they are not the same at all.SB has human DNA which keeps him "normal" not bizzaro,but also makes him weak.

Blue beetle got most of the attention last season,and ppl complained that he took time away other characters,this years it's brion,halo,and forager who are taking up time,I personally dont like either taking time away from others.i personally who focus on the OG team and spread the love to everyone else,not just a few and make everyone else glorified cameos.

Oh and even though my favorite character SB is 1 of the characters who they focus on this year,he still gets beat down and punked by everyone and everything,so having no screentime but still looking good might be considered better than lots of screen time but worf all the time.

Kon93

I'm really surprised by how many people I see on the internet saying that they want more of "the Team." The team that I care about is the core cast who got fully fleshed out in season one. There were too many characters and too much focus on plot for me to really get invested in any of the characters introduced in season two. Even Blue Beetle, for all his focus in season two doesn't seem like as fleshed out of a character as any of the original cast. I'm definitely watching for them.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

This was one of my favorite scenes in the show yet!

Loved seeing the JL work together under Kaldor leadership. It was pretty cool.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

BANNED

What happened with superman & Aurther aquaman?Is this the first apparence of lois in YJ?

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    What happened with superman & Aurther aquaman?Is this the first apparence of lois in YJ?

Superman is fighting in space with the rest of the JL

Arthur retired as aquaman and is now full time king

Yes 1St time Lois appearance

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Superman is fighting in space with the rest of the JL

Arthur retired as aquaman and is now full time king

Yes 1St time Lois appearance
    Okay,another ques that i forgot to ask about the six teams operating in the show as per epi. 8.I count nightwing's team, ms. martian's team, diana's space team,caldor's justice league,batman's team.Who's the sixth?