Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1301
  1. #31
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Is it a complete reboot of the YJ4 characters or do they have previous memories(Pre-FP/N52/Tec)?

    Is it explained why Tim went back to Robin?

    Does the first issue live up to the hype or does it move slow like a regular Bendis beginning?

    Thanks!
    Ok now im confused we talking about spoilers from the first 3 episodes, The new 2 issue tie in comic or Bendis new series spoilers?

  2. #32
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Ok now im confused we talking about spoilers from the first 3 episodes, The new 2 issue tie in comic or Bendis new series spoilers?
    Darkcrusade25 wants spoilers of YJ comic by Bendis.

    However, I don't know if the spoiler tako has are from this or YJ cartoon.

  3. #33
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Darkcrusade25 wants spoilers of YJ comic by Bendis.

    However, I don't know if the spoiler tako has are from this or YJ cartoon.
    Yeah i got confused. Thanks!

  4. #34
    Astonishing Member kurenai24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex, MD
    Posts
    2,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    what do you want to know AMA
    This is team focused questions...


    1. Is all the characters that we know of (Tim, Kon, Bart, Cassie, Jenny, teen GL, Amethyst) in the first issue?

    2. Is the team formed by the end of the first issue?

    If the answer is yes then here are my other questions.

    3. By the end of the issue have they come together under the YJ moniker or are they just working together or is it more unspoken that they're yj?

    4. If by the end of the of the issue they have decided to call themselves young justice, how is it formed? Is it like "hey why don't we revitalize the young justice team like old times" or is it more like "how about we become a team ...maybe the young justice"

    I basically want to know if YJ has been name before in the dc universe after Rebirth.

    4. How are Jenny and the teen GL aadded to the team, are they asked to join, do they ask to join, or is it unspoken?

  5. #35
    penetrator of things
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    676

    Default

    oh i meant tv show spoilers

    rip
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

  6. #36
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    I've read both parts to the prequel comic for the show,if you have read any of the shows tie in comics it would feel like it was a continuation of that.

    I've read more spoilers for the 1st 3 episodes of the YJ show than I know I should have,so I know pretty much everything that is being shown and happening in those episodes now.

    The Bendis comic will probably be slow to get the whole team together,heck SB will probably only be on the last page,so be patient.

  7. #37
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I've read both parts to the prequel comic for the show,if you have read any of the shows tie in comics it would feel like it was a continuation of that.

    I've read more spoilers for the 1st 3 episodes of the YJ show than I know I should have,so I know pretty much everything that is being shown and happening in those episodes now.

    The Bendis comic will probably be slow to get the whole team together,heck SB will probably only be on the last page,so be patient.
    If only this was a bi monthly book. 2 and a half years later we get the YJ4 back.

  8. #38
    Astonishing Member kurenai24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex, MD
    Posts
    2,063

    Default

    Screenshot_20190103-175819.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-175910.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-175740.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    oh i meant tv show spoilers

    rip


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    If only this was a bi monthly book. 2 and a half years later we get the YJ4 back.
    What does this even mean ...is this a dig at Bendis pace of writing when the solicitations already give you an answer.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

    ~~

    Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.


    ~~

    Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

  9. #39
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Screenshot_20190103-175819.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-175910.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-175740.jpg







    What does this even mean ...is this a dig at Bendis pace of writing when the solicitations already give you an answer.

    Its called they want MORE and MORE,like we all do of course.

  10. #40
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    I think all the YJ4 fans,even the hard pressed all the time bendis haters have to appreciate that he is bringing them back.

    Also so we know that any flashbacks will be done by another artist,so you can feel the change in story.

    Cant wait for the issue,and cant wait for preview pages.


    Btw even though I said I read way way way to many spoilers about the YJ shows 1st 3 episodes,doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate some screenshots,cause there is so really great things to see

  11. #41
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,838

    Default

    Man, as a Cassie fan, it's been a long time since I've actually looked forward to something with her in the comics.

    So Amethyst's new writer is a woman and a major creator. Of women associated with Bendis...Kelly Sue DeConnick? She's already writing a DC book.

  12. #42
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, as a Cassie fan, it's been a long time since I've actually looked forward to something with her in the comics.

    So Amethyst's new writer is a woman and a major creator. Of women associated with Bendis...Kelly Sue DeConnick? She's already writing a DC book.
    Im guessing Kelly Sue as well.

  13. #43
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    It's gonna be strange seeing Black Lightning taking orders from Nightwing. I guess it all depends how it's done. Hopefully it's more of a co-lead thing.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I canít relate.

    DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

    Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

    Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

  14. #44
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    I want these episodes to drop already.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  15. #45
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,345

    Default

    Nightwing ordered people older than him when he led the Justice League in Post Crisis. It was weird the first time I see it too, but he put his foot down and called out... Green Arrow, I think, at the time, the same way he used to call out Batman's flaw.

    I don't know how Young Justice Nightwing fare in comparison, I haven't watch it, but if he has the same presence and fire, then I can see it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •