Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    The Doom Patrol Go! is fricking hilarious. With the Teen Titans Go voice actors
    Ya, that got me to pop.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    One user asked - "My question is: in episode 7, "Evolution", Vandal Savage is described as being the first metahuman. Does that mean that all the future generations of metahumans are distant descendants of his, or did some bloodlines develop the adaptation independently?"

Answer -"This is a really great question. The short answer is not literally all the meta-humans are descended from Vandal, and the proof of this is Cassie Sandsmark, a.k.a. Wonder Girl, who's meta-abilities come from HER father, Zeus. So, if someday she has kids, that would be a separate genetic line from Vandal's.

Beyond that - NO SPOILERS."
    Also unsurprisingly Greg's favorite episode of YJ is Misplaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Will terra ever not be the traitorous trick bitch
    and why does dick want her on the team send her home
    She is not part of the team.
    Also, her country has a meta problem, they don't want Metahumans there. It's the whole reason Brion isn't with his Brother.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I reallt don't understand it when people want something else from her. It's her reason for being.
    Many, many, many characters outgrow their reason for being. This is especially true for characters who are introduced fairly young. For instance, Dick's "reason for being" was to be a kid friendly sidekick for Batman but that hasn't been the case since the 80s.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    She is not part of the team.
    Also, her country has a meta problem, they don't want Metahumans there. It's the whole reason Brion isn't with his Brother.
    Did you here dick he thinks she ready to be on the team
    Brion went out of control live on tv, Tara was a kidnapping victim and her metahuman status is not know publicly
    not that it matter

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Many, many, many characters outgrow their reason for being. This is especially true for characters who are introduced fairly young. For instance, Dick's "reason for being" was to be a kid friendly sidekick for Batman but that hasn't been the case since the 80s.
    Dick grayson would not be the best exmaple seeing of DC treats him Harley would be the betterexample of outgrowing your role, but to do that you better make loads of money

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    The Doom Patrol Go! is fricking hilarious. With the Teen Titans Go voice actors
    Yes what a smart way to introduce that team in a quick and colorful light
    I was really about to check out of beast boys mental warp cuz i am so over battles of the mind but then that happened and WOW
    Now people can watch that and quickly get ready for Doom Patrol

Astonishing Member

The current writers probably aren't interested in retooling Terra(or anyone else for that matter). They're currently pushing Harley.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Dick grayson would not be the best exmaple seeing of DC treats him Harley would be the betterexample of outgrowing your role, but to do that you better make loads of money
    I don't see how my example isn't good. Dick changed into something new that most people really love, despite it not being his original purpose for existing. That DC fucked him up recently doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    The current writers probably aren't interested in retooling Terra(or anyone else for that matter). They're currently pushing Harley.
    I never said they were, I said Dick Grayson changed as a character from his original creation 70 years ago. I don't get why both of you started to complain about Harley apropos of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I saw the latest eps and when did Hal get the grey hair? Do they plan on doing ET in order to bring in Kyle, or did they just pull a 90s where Hal was for some reason the only founding JL member that suddenly got old.
    I like the grey hair but his face looks really aged, like damn.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

That's a different comparison because she was also created to die. Dick wasn't.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I like the grey hair but his face looks really aged, like damn.
    I mean, I know Outsiders takes place years later but I hope it's the whole Parallax aging stuff because none of the other JL founders look this old. And I think Barry is even supposed to be a little older than Hal here. It just caught me off guard because he just randomly shows up at the end of the episode with the Father Box and suddenly looks decades older. Hopefully it's being done to pave the way for Kyle's introduction, who I'm still not sure why isn't a part of the show.
    Last edited by Johnny; 01-25-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Do we really have to retread this same story with Terra? I don't wanna see this again.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    They need to get more voice actors, all the black characters sound the same. It’s getting really distracting.
    They really do I almost lost it when I heard Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    They really do I almost lost it when I heard Ronnie
    I thought Ronnie was hilarious since he was Victor's buddy and Khary Payton was just doing his normal Cyborg voice. He even said "Booyah" the same way .

I kind of feel bad for Zeno Robinson that no matter where he goes he can't seem to get away from Khary Payton.