Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    But they shouldn't have surpassed them when they are still teenagers.
    Cassie and Tim should both be college aged. I have zero problem with the granddaughter of Zeus being capable of such a feat.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Cassie and Tim should both be college aged. I have zero problem with the granddaughter of Zeus being capable of such a feat.
    I think the problem is I doubt her physical and fighting capabilities will continue to be on par with "one-shotting Despero."

BANNED

Cassie and Tim should both be college aged.
    Not really, plenty of stories to tell with these characters at their current age, aging them pointlessly serves no one.

Sides, if we went with what makes sense Batman would probably be pushing 80 with the amount of christmas weve seen him go through.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Not really, plenty of stories to tell with these characters at their current age, aging them pointlessly serves no one.

Sides, if we went with what makes sense Batman would probably be pushing 80 with the amount of christmas weve seen him go through.
    No, I'm saying they should literally both be college aged. I'm not saying age them up for the sake of this event. I''m saying based on Detective comics, Tim was literally heading to college.

Astonishing Member

What do you mean aging them pointlessly? That is their age.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    What do you mean aging them pointlessly? That is their age.
    I mean dont age the character if you still have a lot of things you can do with them at their current age. Tim going to college could be explained away as him skipping a grade anyway.
    Nothing that has been done with Tim past his 16 has been kept in terms of development anyway, so it feels like just burning through phases.

Astonishing Member

I mean dont age the character if you still have a lot of things you can do with them at their current age. Tim going to college could be explained away as him skipping a grade anyway.
    Nothing that has been done with Tim past his 16 has been kept in terms of development anyway, so it feels like just burning through phases.
    The problem is not that we want them to age up, then. The problem is you want their age to be different from what it is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    The problem is not that we want them to age up, then. The problem is you want their age to be different from what it is.
    What? his age is now 16, i have no clue what you are talking about.

Fantastic Member

Thought Tim was at least 17 if not 18.

Not sure if the Lobdell Titans is still canon, but both Timand Cassie were written as very adult in that series.

Bendis even has Cassie state “back in high school” which could imply she graduated (or just dropped out which is a distinct possibility so it’s bt no means a perfect indicator)

Thought Tim was at least 17 if not 18.

Not sure if the Lobdell Titans is still canon, but both Timand Cassie were written as very adult in that series.

Bendis even has Cassie state “back in high school” which could imply she graduated (or just dropped out which is a distinct possibility so it’s bt no means a perfect indicator)
    Pretty sure Tynion said he was 17 during his Rebirth 'Tec run.

They all look so young, I’m thinking Cassie and Tim are in college because they skipped a few grades. Or dropped out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not sure he ever said the age. I am sure he said he was going to college soon. But Tim has skipped grades before so who knows.
    Ill try to find some scans, but its a pain to go through it.
    Anyway, superman reborn happened, and now suddenly YJ brings back a conner that nobody but the 4 founders remember. Which they shouldnt, so thats 2 BIG changes in continuity.
    Hopefully Doomsday clock ends all these shenanigans, but if Tim is 16 then im glad, because they got rid of pretty much everything he has done since he was 14 except being a YJ founder and maybe a bit of knightfall. I dont want to have an adult character with literally no history that is already the third character to wear the mantle but not even the last one in continuity. Seems like a huge empty void and it annoys me.

Extraordinary Member

Tim was said to be 16 in TEC. He could have gone to collage, since he is now a super genius and skipped a few classes in high school (opposed to pre flashpoint where he skipped out of high school).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nah both Tim and Tynion gave his age as 16 in tec.

Based on looks I would say they are 16 - 17 but the dialogue is ambiguous.

Capture8.jpg