Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Just catching up on the show. And season 3 sure is more intense than the previous seasons. Can't believe what happened to Ocean Master.

Looks like the team will be showing up in Naomi. Some of them are on the cover of issue 6.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Bendis just indicated on reddit that Secret and Arrowette will show up in YJ at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Bendis just indicated on reddit that Secret and Arrowette will show up in YJ at some point.
    Wouldn't be a return of Young Justice without them .

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post

OR are you sure that wasn't misinterpreted, cause I felt he didn't go that far with the answer?

Kon93

And yes I want them both back btw.

And the TV shows aqualad, Ms Martian, blue beetle, static, and grant Morrison, the real Damage, lost to us during blackest night

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    OR are you sure that wasn't misinterpreted, cause I felt he didn't go that far with the answer?
    Someone asked if Secret and/or Arrowette would appear in the new series, and he said Yes. That could mean just one of them, not both.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Someone asked if Secret and/or Arrowette would appear in the new series, and he said Yes. That could mean just one of them, not both.
    Thought he just gave his standard answer of "not the final roster yet" answer?

BANNED

Anyone thinks Tara wil have a relationship with cassadra savage instead of slade?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Anyone thinks Tara wil have a relationship with cassadra savage instead of slade?
    Why must Tara have a relationship with anyone? Plus, Tara appears to be underage, so I doubt Cassandra Savage would be it.

Incredible Member

I just like the fact that "Young Justice" is more than just about the original members; it's about them, those who come after them, and their relationship with their mentors, the Justice League (though I am surprised that there haven't been any spin-offs from this show, such as, well, the Justice League, Justice League Dark, Teen Titans, and, of course, the Outsiders). BUt I especially liked the fact that Billy Batson is growing up on the show, which is...weird, but in a nice way. Too bad the rest of the Marvel Family haven't appeared, even in a cameo or two.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Why must Tara have a relationship with anyone? Plus, Tara appears to be underage, so I doubt Cassandra Savage would be it.
    Well,tara have a weird thing with slade in comics,so when cassandra savage asked slade about tara & she was kind of upset hear "in this life Cassandra it pays not to get too attached to anyone ".

Extraordinary Member

why havent they renewed this, its only up the subscriber count

Incredible Member

From Bendis' insta. The artist is john timms. If we're lucky we'll see this in next week's issue.

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    why havent they renewed this, its only up the subscriber count
    They're probably waiting till the end of the second half of season 3 to announce it. It's weird tbh.