Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Lia was Looker, from the Outisders.

This has got to be the most competent and effective Gar's been depicted as in years.

I'm surprised they even made a joke about how Cyborg has seemingly vanished from the show .

The parents bit reminded me of that issue in Young Justice (the comic) where the parents or guardians for the heroes came together to discuss the kids.
    I'm interested to see how Gar reacts when he discovers Batman's idea of supporting the team. That's going to be problematic if the whole world somehow finds out about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Jay is always awesome, but there's something special about him using modern tech to turn the tables on Luthor.
    Jay Garrick on twitter is hilarious. I love his handle .

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I'm interested to see how Gar reacts when he discovers Batman's idea of supporting the team. That's going to be problematic if the whole world somehow finds out about that too.
    I’ve seen some people online speculate that it could be leading to a “civil war” type story.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I’ve seen some people online speculate that it could be leading to a “civil war” type story.
    I think it was just a nod when they mentioned a registration act, setting up Jay putting Luthor in his place because it's the same kind of thing that led the JSA to retire.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Wonder Woman vs Batman? I could dig it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I think it was just a nod when they mentioned a registration act, setting up Jay putting Luthor in his place because it's the same kind of thing that led the JSA to retire.
    They're referring to the "League" keeping the information from Gar and Wonder Woman and Batman being diametrically opposed.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    For all of the characters Young Justice has shown, even the cameos of maybe a scene or two, I'm still surprised Supergirl hasn't been introduced yet. Next to Dick, she's one of the biggest legacy characters DC has.

As for season 4's timeskip, I wouldn't be surprised if the Super babies are of age, and Jason Todd has rejoined the team.

Supergirl is DIFFICULT in YJ Anime.
    YJ Anime introduced a Version of Kon El which doesnt have all Kryptonian Powers, so it would be strange if you bring up a teenage Kryptonian with full powers.
    It will reduce Kon Els Status once more.

I also think that she would be to strong to be in the Team.

I heard once in a video the opinion that a Pre-Flashpoint Kon El would simply be to powerful for the Series and simply solo the enemies.

In the Anime we have a Wally West and a Kon El who are clearly inferior to their Comic counterparts, so I dont see how Supergirl would work in the Series, UNLESS you do the same like they did with Zatanna for example. Short time in the Team and then move up to the JL...

Spectacular Member

Greg's mentioned he has idea's and plans for Supergirl.. but then Greg is an absolute crazy worldbuilder and planner who's said he and Brandon have plans up to a possible season 7 and ideas even beyond that so who knows when that would mean she'd be introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Supergirl is DIFFICULT in YJ Anime.
    YJ Anime introduced a Version of Kon El which doesnt have all Kryptonian Powers, so it would be strange if you bring up a teenage Kryptonian with full powers.
    It will reduce Kon Els Status once more.

I also think that she would be to strong to be in the Team.

I heard once in a video the opinion that a Pre-Flashpoint Kon El would simply be to powerful for the Series and simply solo the enemies.

In the Anime we have a Wally West and a Kon El who are clearly inferior to their Comic counterparts, so I dont see how Supergirl would work in the Series, UNLESS you do the same like they did with Zatanna for example. Short time in the Team and then move up to the JL...
    Honestly having Kara show up would make for great character work for the both of him. Conner could have resentments and feelings of being inferior to her power set but overcome that because it doesn't matter. He's a hero in his own right with what he has.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Greg's mentioned he has idea's and plans for Supergirl.. but then Greg is an absolute crazy worldbuilder and planner who's said he and Brandon have plans up to a possible season 7 and ideas even beyond that so who knows when that would mean she'd be introduced.
    Seven seasons? They're going to have to cut down on the time skips unless they plan to explore the Batman Beyond and Legion era.

Seven seasons? They're going to have to cut down on the time skips unless they plan to explore the Batman Beyond and Legion era.
    Not every time skip is probably going to be as big. I mean, the time skip between seasons 2 and 3 wasn't that much.

Not every time skip is probably going to be as big. I mean, the time skip between seasons 2 and 3 wasn't that much.
    Yet Hal looks 30 years older.

Astonishing Member

Given enough time, I'm sure they would. There are lots of "next generation" type DC stories for them to draw from.

Astonishing Member

Season 1 to Season 2 was three years. How big was the time skip between season 2 and 3?

Generally speaking,I always see any time skips more than six months as a major one. The time skip between the current season and the 4th one is rumored to be shorter, so maybe a few weeks to a year?

Season 1 to Season 2 was three years. How big was the time skip between season 2 and 3?

Generally speaking,I always see any time skips more than six months as a major one. The time skip between the current season and the 4th one is rumored to be shorter, so maybe a few weeks to a year?
    Season 1 to 2 was 5 years not 3.