Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1437

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    His name is Wyynde. He's from the tie-in comic, like Kaldur's parents.

Why did Superman not ask about Jon and Lois?
    Didn't have time? Things did happen pretty fast, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Didn't have time? Things did happen pretty fast, after all.
    You'd think your (presumed) wife and child would merit a mention around the only person who (presumably) has been around them with you in space.

Incredible Member

Protecting their identity perhaps? I mean, all the parademons looked knocked out, but you never know. The heroes aren't aware that the Light already know about them all, and I think we have no indication about Apokolips in this regard yet. I'd have to rewatch Granny talking to them, but I think the Light would consider this info too valuable to share.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by twincast View Post
    Protecting their identity perhaps? I mean, all the parademons looked knocked out, but you never know. The heroes aren't aware that the Light already know about them all, and I think we have no indication about Apokolips in this regard yet. I'd have to rewatch Granny talking to them, but I think the Light would consider this info too valuable to share.
    I don't think most Parademons listen to anyone but their Apokolips masters .

Boisterously Confused

Just getting to the last two eps (at this point). I LOVE this interpretation of Metron. He should be a toolbag.

Alternatively, I HATE Beast Boy. The dialog. The delivery. Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Alternatively, I HATE Beast Boy. The dialog. The delivery. Hate.
    I appreciate a Beast Boy who is actually fairly competent and in-charge compared to how he's usually depicted.

Spectacular Member

I liked the pacing of this episode showing different stories happening at the same time. Felt liker a nice change of pace from the previous ones. The way Kaldur's part was going with Dolphin, I thought they were setting him up with her especially with that little kiss (and hell she is pretty hot). Wasn't expecting the moment in the montage but it was nice. It always meshes well with how Jackson is in the comics as far as I know and doesn't alienate pre-rebirth fans and Jackson fans. Loved Superman and Conner's moment All in all this was a nice character driven episode and we got to see more of the people that aren't in Beastboy's squad for a little bit. One of the best episodes this season I say.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    The way Kaldur's part was going with Dolphin, I thought they were setting him up with her especially with that little kiss (and hell she is pretty hot).
    Given her history in the comics, I'd assume they're going for Dolphin/Tempest.

Incredible Member

I appreciate a Beast Boy who is actually fairly competent and in-charge compared to how he's usually depicted.
    Agreed, it feels like a natural progression for the character as opposed to making him the permanent goofball/jokester teenager even as an adult. It feels like a welcome change to the character, especially with them finding a way to add his ability to talk in whatever animal form he is in.

Astonishing Member

We need more competent Beast Boy in the comics.

Astonishing Member

Saw a clip of the end of episode 20 on Youtube.

Was that Megan bringing in Harper and Cullen into her home in the ending montage? (If so, yikes! Cullen's bruise looked nasty. )

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Saw a clip of the end of episode 20 on Youtube.

Was that Megan bringing in Harper and Cullen into her home in the ending montage? (If so, yikes! Cullen's bruise looked nasty. )
    I think it was a normal foster home.

I'm kind of surprised she didn't have an adult DC hero to take them in, but I guess that's not as realistic.

Astonishing Member

I think it was a normal foster home.

I'm kind of surprised she didn't have an adult DC hero to take them in, but I guess that's not as realistic.
    In this case, "realism" wouldn't be as worth it as "fantastic".

Surprised they went that deep into their story, or at least one side of it.

Beast Boy and Cyborg! Robbie Daymond! Ethical dilemmas! The X-Pit! Infinity Inc.!

Incredible Member

The mention of Infinity, Inc. had me both giddy and baffled. I guess Beast Boy's Outsiders going public would be a solid spark to launch that sort of project, but my immediate concern was how to reconcile this with what (admittedly little) we know of the Justice Society in this universe.

Kaldur and Wyynde were great in this episode; I just wish we had gotten this sort of thing before seeing them smooch out of the (deep) blue in a slide show. And it still bothers me that two gay couples and some even more minor lesbian content are all competing for limited screen time toward the end of the season after literally nothing of the sort throughout its whole first half.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.