Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Happy new year everyone

I really liked the first three episodes, I still wanna see more of the team, but they probably will after this arc is over. I wonder if they plan to do a Judas Contract, since Terra was mentioned?
    I can see them doing a story inspired by Judas Contract but I doubt it’ll involve most of the original cast.

Don't cross the possibility
    I highly doubt it but hey even though it's dumb I would trust them to pull it off. Weisman and co managed to make Roy's story incredible while including the dumbest of moments from Cry for Justice and make it work.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just found it amusing that Beast Boy is dating a young, blonde, royal, it's just not Terra .
    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Unless she really is Terra in disguise! Dun dun duhhhhhhhhh!
    spoilers:
    Tara will be appearing later in the series. So will a Cyborg'd Victor Stone. And a bad girl Harper Row.
    end of spoilers
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Spectacular Member

Happy new year everyone

I really liked the first three episodes, I still wanna see more of the team, but they probably will after this arc is over. I wonder if they plan to do a Judas Contract, since Terra was mentioned?
    Can we have something else done with Terra for once please? I don't think we need what with Titans apparently adapting Judas contract next season 2 adaptations of that story in one year.

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    spoilers:
    Tara will be appearing later in the series. So will a Cyborg'd Victor Stone. And a bad girl Harper Row.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah I'm not surprised about Terra, she wouldn't be mentioned if she wasn't showing up and Cyborg feels like a given since this is a post New 52 show and a Titans show. (Basically)

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    What's the source on this?

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    What's the source on this?
    me. i'm a leeky boy
    @takoleeks

Yeah I'm not surprised about Terra, she wouldn't be mentioned if she wasn't showing up and Cyborg feels like a given since this is a post New 52 show and a Titans show. (Basically)
    I imagine finding his sister will be one of Brion's main character arcs on the show now that he's been exiled from Markovia.

penetrator of things

I imagine finding his sister will be one of Brion's main character arcs on the show now that he's been exiled from Markovia.
    he's going to be a very angry geo-force until he finds her
    @takoleeks

Yeah, I honestly think Brion will end up being the one who fights his sister, when she ultimately dies. Probably after Gregor dies too. I feel like Brion is in for a very rough arc that will end with him being a reluctant king and the last of his family. I hope I'm wrong about Gregor, he seems pretty cool.

I honestly thought that he was going to be revealed as Bedlam because the uncle was way too obvious.

Yeah, I honestly think Brion will end up being the one who fights his sister, when she ultimately dies. Probably after Gregor dies too. I feel like Brion is in for a very rough arc that will end with him being a reluctant king and the last of his family. I hope I'm wrong about Gregor, he seems pretty cool.

I honestly thought that he was going to be revealed as Bedlam because the uncle was way too obvious.
    It was kind of obvious, but he was Bedlam in the comics too so....

Y'know, considering the Outsiders focus, I wonder if Terra might be repurposed as one of the Masters of Disaster here.

It was kind of obvious, but he was Bedlam in the comics too so....

Y'know, considering the Outsiders focus, I wonder if Terra might be repurposed as one of the Masters of Disaster here.
    I know, it's just that YJ has some twists and turns to original ideas. Hell that had multiple Plasmus' (Plasmusi?) in these first episodes.

I just hope when she shows up we get to see her and Brion make giant rock monsters or something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Can we have something else done with Terra for once please? I don't think we need what with Titans apparently adapting Judas contract next season 2 adaptations of that story in one year.
    Honestly,I always thought that Terra would work as an antihero or antivillain but most writers love to rehash the Judas Contract too much to try. One of the few things New 52 did right was retool her but the Ravagers series was bad(excluding her and BB).

Knowing how Weissman operates,I won't be surprised if Terra isn't a traitor and is used as a red herring to distract viewers from the real threat.

Spectacular Member

https://twitter.com/TweetneyMoore/st...56924094418946

Don't know how this was missed but it's from Courtney's VA, seems to imply she'll play a fairly decent role in the season and does in fact become Stargirl during it. I really hope that happens in like a Starman legacy episode with other characters to have carried the mantle showing up.

Mighty Member

Weisman has a deep love for the more obscure characters of the dcu that is only rivaled by Morrison and Orlando. Come to find out that speedster assassin was a character called Jaculi.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K