Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    So what episode number would that be? How many episodes are there this season?
    There’s 26 episodes this season.

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    How much of Cass and Spoiler do we see? Do they get voice actors?
    they're part of Batman's team. yes.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    you'll like it even better when you know what i know
    Anything about Wally West ? Or is it a "dead means dead" situation ?

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    A Robin/Nightwing generally always led the Teen Titans or Titans. Donna was always Dick's second in command/co-leader.
    Yeah. That'll be the reason Donna just took over leadership of the Titans in the comics, after Nightwing's amnesia removed him from the team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Well, they now have a character that died twice and came right back, so hard to say "dead means dead". But, first three episodes, other than bringing Artemis in (same scene from the preview a while back), nothing on Wally yet. Though I hope they bring him, Jason, and Supergirl in at some point.

Just finished the first 3 episodes and wow they shook off those Cartoon Network handcuffs. Really enjoying Black Lightning's arc and can't wait for next week. So great to have this show back.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    He is core to the show he is coming back. If he had died with a body for people to cry over it would means a dead means dead. They haven't show anything yet it is going to be plot point at some point imo

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    Tara will be appearing later in the series. So will a Cyborg'd Victor Stone. And a bad girl Harper Row.
    end of spoilers
    Oh me, oh my!

spoilers:
    Hope the Harper Row thing has truth to it! Not sure what "bad girl" is meant to indicate, but I'm hoping it doesn't mean throwaway villain of some sort. If she does appear, I hope the show also spares enough time to tackle some of her home life, namely her taking care of/raising Cullen and their father's outright neglectful and toxic influence in his children's lives (in a more mundane but still all too real way than Taskmaster and his kids).

And if she does show, dare I hope for Greg tackling Duke Thomas, too!? If not now, then next Season!?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Tara will be appearing later in the series. So will a Cyborg'd Victor Stone. And a bad girl Harper Row.
    end of spoilers
    Good news. I'm genuinely surprised it took them 3 seasons to introduce the second character.
    Last edited by Johnny; 01-07-2019 at 05:42 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Oh me, oh my!

spoilers:
    Hope the Harper Row thing has truth to it! Not sure what "bad girl" is meant to indicate, but I'm hoping it doesn't mean throwaway villain of some sort. If she does appear, I hope the show also spares enough time to tackle some of her home life, namely her taking care of/raising Cullen and their father's outright neglectful and toxic influence in his children's lives (in a more mundane but still all too real way than Taskmaster and his kids).

And if she does show, dare I hope for Greg tackling Duke Thomas, too!? If not now, then next Season!?
    end of spoilers
    lol why whish for that you know it wont that lineup of young heros we saw might as well be the same as from season 2 were not diving into each of them, we will be luck if if a handful get 1 colected focus mission

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Good news. I'm genuinely surprised it took them 3 seasons to introduce the second character.
    I'm not. Remember, he's associated with the Teen Titans, not Young Justice. And the TT had a show too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spoilers:
    Vic might just as well be introduced as a new Leaguer now that so many have left.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm not. Remember, he's associated with the Teen Titans, not Young Justice. And the TT had a show too.
    He's still supposed to be DC's most prominent black character though. As such, why would it take them that long to introduce him in one of their most popular cartoon shows.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the YJ cast “graduates” to the league by the end of the season. It’s bound to happene eventually if they keep doing significant time jumps

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    He's still supposed to be DC's most prominent black character though. As such, why would it take them that long to introduce him in one of their most popular cartoon shows.
    Black lightning is close to taking the top black DC hero if they keep pushing him on the CW and YJ.

Steel would be nice also